Woman shot to death in Conover

Woman shot to death in Conover

There are 30 comments on the WCNC-TV Charlotte story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Woman shot to death in Conover. In it, WCNC-TV Charlotte reports that:

A 39-year-old Conover woman was shot and killed Tuesday afternoon. Her mother identified the victim as Treva Flowers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCNC-TV Charlotte.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jazzie

United States

#22 Mar 8, 2010
No one can control what God has in store. Trevas time was up and God called her home. I will miss her dearly and my heart goes out to Garrison.
debie johnson

Gastonia, NC

#23 Mar 8, 2010
everything we do in life there are consequences....i pray she rest n peace.
Jazzie

United States

#24 Mar 8, 2010
LIL COUSIN wrote:
well 4 all yall that think its ok that tha shyt happen tha way it did its not now he bout 2 go lay it down 4 a hot min....i mean she neva did anythin 2 hurt no harm anybody i think she was set up 2 get killed....now ha son is without a mother..i don think she just gonna go to somebody house n try to kill them wen she can see him out on tha streets tha shyt is not cool he is a pussy for that move....i will miss u cousin i love u...but yall betta hope tha police get him b4 somebody else do
God has control over the whole situation. Leave him alone cause he didnt bother nobody.
ilovelucy

Morganton, NC

#25 Mar 8, 2010
Jazz wrote:
<quoted text>...How about you? You are a fake Jazz, I am the real Jazz. Look at my isp, and look at yours. How about you keeping your smart comments in Fla. and keep your nose out of Catawba Co. BTW, I live in RB.
No, this "liar, liar" does NOT live in Rock Barn...she lives in SHOOK TOWN! And we have told her numerous times to take her isp, her addy, and anything else she's got and stick 'em up that "arse" of hers!
INGRID YOUR CUZ N

New Rochelle, NY

#26 Mar 9, 2010
This is to Kayla and Eddie, the computer gangsters! there is an old saying you kill and be killed..... I called him a fagit because he killed a woman. He must of been scared. no matter what neither one of you'll say, Treva was my cousin and you'll r try n 2 make her out of something that she wasn't. I'm glad you live around the corner you should of been standing beside Treva and got it too. my cousin is gone and she was set up by the bitch deoda. My facts are straight you'll need to stop lying and carrying on and covering up. I always watch what I say and I also always say what I feel. Treva was a mother and ok he was a father. He have to think to himself "will someone kill one of my kids"? than it will hit home. no matter what she did not deserve none of what happened to her. the set her up and that is point blank. no I was not there and the way you are talking you were so that makes you a witne I hope the cops know that.I hope Treva haunt you'll for the rest of you'll lives. and deoda will set one of you'll up and have you'll killed tooooooo. she is a snake....
Jazzie

United States

#27 Mar 10, 2010
INGRID YOUR CUZ N wrote:
This is to Kayla and Eddie, the computer gangsters! there is an old saying you kill and be killed..... I called him a fagit because he killed a woman. He must of been scared. no matter what neither one of you'll say, Treva was my cousin and you'll r try n 2 make her out of something that she wasn't. I'm glad you live around the corner you should of been standing beside Treva and got it too. my cousin is gone and she was set up by the bitch deoda. My facts are straight you'll need to stop lying and carrying on and covering up. I always watch what I say and I also always say what I feel. Treva was a mother and ok he was a father. He have to think to himself "will someone kill one of my kids"? than it will hit home. no matter what she did not deserve none of what happened to her. the set her up and that is point blank. no I was not there and the way you are talking you were so that makes you a witne I hope the cops know that.I hope Treva haunt you'll for the rest of you'll lives. and deoda will set one of you'll up and have you'll killed tooooooo. she is a snake....
I agree I believe Treva was set up to be killed. Detta needs to come forth and tell the truth and nothing but the damn truth. I honestly think shes hiding something and she is a sneaky BLACK lyin ass Snake!!!
jazz

Mooresville, NC

#28 Mar 10, 2010
Ingrid- You are simply an uneducated human being. Hopefully you at least got a high school education. When calling someone names learn how to spell them correctly first!..Or just simply use spell check.
ilovelucy

Greenville, SC

#29 Mar 10, 2010
jazz wrote:
Ingrid- You are simply an uneducated human being. Hopefully you at least got a high school education. When calling someone names learn how to spell them correctly first!..Or just simply use spell check.
Good Lord, Jazz-Ass...can't you cut Ingrid a little slack? After all, Treva was her relative! Why the hell don't you buzz off? And let me tell you, you're a good one to be telling her to use spellcheck...with all the misspelled words and typos that you've use on these forums! Now if that's not the pot calling the kettle black!!! Get your rotten A$$ back to ShookTown and shut your ugly trap!
jazz

Mooresville, NC

#30 Mar 11, 2010
lucy your thug is coming out.
ingrid

United States

#32 Mar 19, 2013
just looking back at some of the post... SMDH who gives a flying fuck what happened that day my cousin is no longer here. and Kayla from Lincoln, NC since you was only around the corner you should of took your nosey ass around the corner and jumped in front of the bullet..like I said was you a witness being that you know it all. FOH YALL ARE TOO FUNNY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man guilty in fatal home invasion for K2 and money 1 hr schizoaffective 9
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... 3 hr payme 47
News Lawyer tells rape trial jury women are 'good' a... 6 hr Mr Spock 2
News Bond denied for suspect in girlfriend's murder (Sep '16) 11 hr BooBoo 2
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Mon Agents of Corruption 1,999
News Jamiel Shaw Sr: "My Son Was Murdered by a DREAM... Mon tomin cali 1
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... Apr 23 Bear 89
More from around the web