Woman shot to death in Conover

Woman shot to death in Conover

There are 30 comments on the WCNC-TV Charlotte story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Woman shot to death in Conover. In it, WCNC-TV Charlotte reports that:

A 39-year-old Conover woman was shot and killed Tuesday afternoon. Her mother identified the victim as Treva Flowers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCNC-TV Charlotte.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
INGRID YOUR CUZ N

Larchmont, NY

#1 Mar 2, 2010
TREVA, OMG I CAN BELIEVE YOU ARE GONE!!!!!!! I AM STILL IN SHOCK, I AM AT LOST OF WORDS AND AFTER I FIND THE WORDS TO SAY I WILL STILL BE MESSED UP BEHIND THIS........ YOU DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE LIKE THAT..... GARRISON IF YU READ THIS YOUR MOTHE WAS A WONDERFUL AND CARING PERSON I WILL FOREVER MISS HER,,,,,,,,,
TREVA LOVE U AND MISS U
Eddie Jimenez

UK

#2 Mar 3, 2010
My condolences to the family of Jareri Moore. He didn't not kill her with motive. She tried to shoot Jareri out on the carport. She went into the house trying to follow him with the gun and he shot her. She had no right in the house. I am not saying she deserved to die but she had what was coming to her. He is a father of four and is not a violent man. My condolences goes to her mother and her son. This media has all of this news wrong. He shot her in self defense & that is all. She tried to murder him in cold blood and he made a decision... either him or her and he chose. So public get the shit right. You go in a person's home, better be ready for the consequence of your reaction.
ingrid

New York, NY

#3 Mar 3, 2010
I wish my fist could go out to you, who ever you are. Treva did not deserve to be gunned down the way she did. she is a loving and caring mother and her son is left with out a mother. Jamari or jamara(the fagit) will be dealt with. everdently she was lowered there and set up by them in the house. If you say you are in texas how would you know anything. or are you a witness...........
mike clark

Durham, NC

#4 Mar 3, 2010
IT's a bad situation for both.however, she chose to be on someone eles property with a gun& enter their home with a gun.she came looking for trouble& she found peace.
mike clark

Durham, NC

#5 Mar 3, 2010
it's a sad situation for both,however you all may feel you cant be on anybody's property or in their home with a weapon. that causes disturbia so peace has to be made.
P--P-P

Indian Trail, NC

#6 Mar 3, 2010
if you all knew this dude you would totally know that him being wrong in this sitution is fucked up i know this dude for years now my opional is just knowing him without hearing the story one knew it had to be self defense sorry for her fams lost and the pain my dude gotta go thru knowing you didnt wanna take somebodys life but from what i am hearing on the news had no choice ,(i am in the wrong and it has to come to my life or yours you choose i think everybody knows that answer if put in that situtaion sorry for all the pain both side will endure
LIL COUSIN

Statesville, NC

#8 Mar 3, 2010
well 4 all yall that think its ok that tha shyt happen tha way it did its not now he bout 2 go lay it down 4 a hot min....i mean she neva did anythin 2 hurt no harm anybody i think she was set up 2 get killed....now ha son is without a mother..i don think she just gonna go to somebody house n try to kill them wen she can see him out on tha streets tha shyt is not cool he is a pussy for that move....i will miss u cousin i love u...but yall betta hope tha police get him b4 somebody else do
mike clark

Durham, NC

#9 Mar 3, 2010
well,lil cousin maybe u didnt know her as well as u thought. she did go to someones home. like she's a mother,he's a father she didnt try to c him in the streets,she wanted him where he slept.i'll give u 1 guess who's sleeping.homie he not alone.
Eddie Jimenez

UK

#10 Mar 4, 2010
Thats right my man Mike Clark!(What up) To these ignorant folk that didnt know what happend then oh well. So what she was a mother. She didnt take that in consideration when she tried to come in my house and try to kill my roomate. Her actions we not of a "saint" or a good mother like you folks say and the news is saying. What mother does shit like that? And this "lil Cousin" this to you.. if she never did anything then why is there a police record of her shooting up my house in september. There is doucument proof of her emailing and calling leaving threating messages to him saying that she "will kill him and he won't see her coming" if you don't believe me then the police will check his t-mobile records of all texts and messages sent for the past year. That is premeditated murder. She got hers!!!! Oh yeah to this "ingrid" your comment bout "Jamari or jamara(the fagit) will be dealt with" partner watch what you say cause partner you don't know shit and if you flex... well get ready.
incog

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Mar 4, 2010
I am a family member of one of the parties involved, but there's no need to say who....but what I do want to say is that this entire situation is really sad. Nobody deserves to be hunted and nobody deserves to be killed. The saddest part about this situation is that there are children that are now suffering. So, let's be adults and chill out with all the name calling and talk about flexin and being ready, because this bickering back & forth is not going to solve or change anything. It is just senseless and stupid, and won't do nothing but make the situation worse.
Nicky in Nashville

Nashville, TN

#12 Mar 4, 2010
@Incog in Norfolk,VA: I totally agree with what you said. I tell you sometimes when people open their mouths you can tell their maturity. My condolences to both sides of the family.

@The other commentors who had nothing worth hearing: Sometimes it's just best to keep your mouth shut. Let God be the judge because afterall, what you think won't matter in court, the streets and definitely not on judgement day.
libra4evaeva

United States

#13 Mar 4, 2010
Are you serious right now???? Can you please try to have some type of respect for the dead. Regardless of how you feel about the situation or the people involved take into consideration her family and his family...their loved ones (friends and family) are in mourning and dont need sensless bickering, pointing of fingers, threats or any of this other foolishness being posted. If you have so much insite tell it to the police...dont post it publically. Did you go to the police and make a statement? If not then you are not helping the situation by posting things like this. Its only gonna lead to more drama later down the line. Once person is dead....never coming back...so please...if you dont have anything worthy to say just save it for twitter, face book or myspace.
Eddie Jimenez wrote:
My condolences to the family of Jareri Moore. He didn't not kill her with motive. She tried to shoot Jareri out on the carport. She went into the house trying to follow him with the gun and he shot her. She had no right in the house. I am not saying she deserved to die but she had what was coming to her. He is a father of four and is not a violent man. My condolences goes to her mother and her son. This media has all of this news wrong. He shot her in self defense & that is all. She tried to murder him in cold blood and he made a decision... either him or her and he chose. So public get the shit right. You go in a person's home, better be ready for the consequence of your reaction.
chique james

United States

#14 Mar 5, 2010
@libra I agree with you there is absolutely no need for bickering and disrespect, this is tragic for both parties. Most of us knew both parties and are torn in between the two and sorry that things happened the way they did. @eddie please do not try to paint J as some type of thug or gangster with your defensive rants..if people don't know then oh the fuck well then, we know he did what any man or women would've done in this situation , we also know about other incidents that led up to this tragic point, J needs our prayers not bickering on a post. I would think that we have learned something from this..treva will be missed and I feel a loss on both ends. Let's hope that J can carry on his life in a healthy and productive way...come on Yall we gotta stop this.....let go and let god...peace and blessings to all
jazz

Charlotte, NC

#15 Mar 5, 2010
could all of you undeducated people please stop typing. You make yourself look very ignorant.
tiffany thomas

Lexington, SC

#16 Mar 6, 2010
Treva i am going to miss you very much.Always in my heart.love your cousin
Jazz

Charlotte, NC

#17 Mar 7, 2010
jazz wrote:
could all of you undeducated people please stop typing. You make yourself look very ignorant.
...How about you? You are a fake Jazz, I am the real Jazz. Look at my isp, and look at yours. How about you keeping your smart comments in Fla. and keep your nose out of Catawba Co. BTW, I live in RB.
Kayla

Greenville, SC

#18 Mar 7, 2010
I hate all that happened like everyone else. I believe that U should let God guide U in whatever it is that you do. Make good judgement before you do whatever's on your mind. This situation was very sad, but we should all love like there's no tomorrow, & Live for God!
Kayla

Greenville, SC

#19 Mar 7, 2010
ingrid wrote:
I wish my fist could go out to you, who ever you are. Treva did not deserve to be gunned down the way she did. she is a loving and caring mother and her son is left with out a mother. Jamari or jamara(the fagit) will be dealt with. everdently she was lowered there and set up by them in the house. If you say you are in texas how would you know anything. or are you a witness..........
Ur' in New York, I'm around the cornor! I know them both, & U can't say nothing about anything without knowin' it all! Hope my words go out to U, God gave U 2 ears & 1 mouth for a reason. Call someone here in the Carolinas, getchur facts str8t, then start typin'! LOl;)!
JAZZIE

United States

#20 Mar 8, 2010
ITS SAD ON BOTH SIDES. THERES THREE SIDES TO A STORY JAWARES SIDE, TREVAS SIDE WHICH SHE CANT TELL, AND THE TRUTH.
Jazzie

United States

#21 Mar 8, 2010
Love is a powerful thing and you can never under estimate what a person will do when theyre in love. Nothing is shocking to me anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Brown's mother, civil rights attorney s... 24 min Black Panther 2
News Pickaway County woman found guilty in murder-fo... 2 hr Work out 20
News DA: Investigators 'getting close' to arrest in ... (Apr '11) 2 hr iknowinfo 7
News Mother of Shaken Child Released (Apr '11) 4 hr xandyrnash11 34
News Benton Twp Murder Suspect Has Trial Set For April 4 hr Goodstuff123 1
News Black Lives Matter* 9 hr R12 Freon 1,182
News Escaped Missouri murder suspect remains missing (Jul '14) 14 hr SCSO995 2
More from around the web