Taking Note: Arpaio to Arm Volunteers...

Taking Note: Arpaio to Arm Volunteers With Assault Rifles

There are 194 comments on the FiveThirtyEight story from Feb 1, 2013, titled Taking Note: Arpaio to Arm Volunteers With Assault Rifles. In it, FiveThirtyEight reports that:

There are plenty of good people in Arizona who have thoughtful, moderate views about guns and government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FiveThirtyEight.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#212 Feb 8, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the MSM is a willing participant in Obama's agenda to deceive America and for America's downfall in the world.
Aren't you talking about Fux? They have at least jettisoned Palin and Morris - now that is a pair that could be the next republicant presidential candidates - hey rove?

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#213 Feb 8, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance.
Your favorite liberal poll maker has him at 46%.......better call home for new instructions.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#214 Feb 8, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you talking about Fux? They have at least jettisoned Palin and Morris - now that is a pair that could be the next republicant presidential candidates - hey rove?
FLASH: THIS JUST IN FROM THE LIBERAL HIDE A STORY NETWORK........

LA POLICE HAVE SHOT AND KILLED TWO ASIAN WOMEN ON A PAPER ROUTE....mistaking these two Asian women for a 6'3" 270 black man......accused of killing three people.

.....and people wonder why citizens want guns of thier own.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#216 Feb 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Your favorite liberal poll maker has him at 46%...
You also told us that Romney had a seven lead the day before the election, DUMBO!

HAHAHAAHAHHA

How's that working out for you, Dumbo?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#217 Feb 8, 2013
Cuckles, your existence means nothing to me. Live here, leave the country, step in front of a train...who cares?
pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
going to stay here just to piss you off,now STFU

Indianapolis

#218 Feb 8, 2013
What hidden story? I heard about it on the local news here in indianapolis. And neither woman died.

Any other self-serving lies you want to post, a-hole?
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>FLASH: THIS JUST IN FROM THE LIBERAL HIDE A STORY NETWORK........
LA POLICE HAVE SHOT AND KILLED TWO ASIAN WOMEN ON A PAPER ROUTE....mistaking these two Asian women for a 6'3" 270 black man......accused of killing three people.
.....and people wonder why citizens want guns of thier own.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#219 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash: Sperm softens your brain cells, dear, you need to take a two week break.
Speaking from first hand knowledge/experience? You must be one worried muther f**ker..... Lay off the Obama jizz and you should recover nicely.... Let the Wookie earn her keep.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#220 Feb 8, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
A better choice than the halfbreed bluegum and Wookie we got now. At least THEY have run something. SUCCESSFULLY.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#221 Feb 8, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
What hidden story? I heard about it on the local news here in indianapolis. And neither woman died.
Any other self-serving lies you want to post, a-hole?
<quoted text>
One serious-one critical from Louisville news. Still sketchy details so its ALL speculation.

Indianapolis

#222 Feb 8, 2013
You're on the internet--use it:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/2-Sho...
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>One serious-one critical from Louisville news. Still sketchy details so its ALL speculation.

Location hidden

#223 Feb 8, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking from first hand knowledge/experience?
I defer to your vast knowledge, experience, and the stains on your shirts, Shug.

You might clean up a little though- seriously.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#224 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I defer to your vast knowledge, experience, and the stains on your shirts, Shug.
You might clean up a little though- seriously.
You brought it up sh1theel,not me. I figured it was your gig.

Indianapolis

#226 Feb 11, 2013
And yet, all those hours of research failed to turn up that anyone born on american soil is a citizen? Idiot. BTW--his mother is an american citizen. The father's citizenship is irrelevant either way.
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Will Obama call it The Gestapo or the "SS"?
BHO, George H.W. Bush, W.Clinton, RossPerot, Dole, Gore, Kerry, McCain, the PM of Britain and probably our next pope are all LEFT-HANDED just like the devil.
THE ONLY words I want to here from Kenya-born Obama are "I am sorry I lied to the American people about my actual birthplace and citizenship. I know I am guilty of Treason and hereby surrender to be placed into Federal prison until execution by Firing Squad or deportation after serving a lengthy sentence." He could also mention how he sold his soul to the devil for the privilege of being the antichrist.
After over 4 yrs and hundreds of hours of research I have reached the conclusion our president is indeed illegal. Adolph Hitler said "The bigger the lie the more people will believe it." To construe a foreigner's son a natural-born American citizen is stretching the truth. But to confer natural-born status on a man who was born a British subject in Africa is a real whopper.
Our President is using a Connecticut Social Security Number even though he never lived or worked in that state. His Hawaiian Birth Certificate appears to be forged and other redflags have popped up concerning our President's birth and citizenship. Still our Congress, our courts and the mass-media ignores this issue. Instead they loudly ridicule anyone who dares mention it. Like with the O.J. Simpson trial justice is again held hostage to the implicit threat of racial-unrest.
SEE John 3:16!

Location hidden

#227 Feb 11, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Will Obama call it The Gestapo or the "SS"?
Rove has already patented both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News True crime isn't as true in its depiction of fe... 3 hr KCinNYC 3
News The Latest: Trump pledges full support for shoo... 18 hr RIP 4
News Murder Was the Case: LA Homicide No. 280, Man S... (Dec '09) Thu Julioside 31
News Ohio set to execute inmate with walking, breath... Nov 15 Absolutely shocked 1
News Fatal Mississippi police shooting: Judge dismis... Nov 15 Lamars Coma 12
News Hondo fugitive caught in laundry hamper (Nov '11) Nov 14 Kens 221
News Man called mastermind in 2005 Makki murder to f... (Dec '07) Nov 14 Mikes nephew K 28
More from around the web