Eileen Mohan's son was an innocent vi...

Eileen Mohan's son was an innocent victim of a slaying in Surrey, B.C. in 2007.

There are 19 comments on the Vancouver Television story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Eileen Mohan's son was an innocent victim of a slaying in Surrey, B.C. in 2007.. In it, Vancouver Television reports that:

Ed Schellenberg is seen in this image made available to CTV News by the family. Christopher Mohan, 22, was killed in a shooting in Surrey, B.C. on October 19, 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Television.

GREIVING

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Oct 30, 2008
oH I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING 2 INNOCENT BY STANDERS, FOUR GANGSTERS. PLEASE CHRIS MOHAN WAS PROBABLY INVOLVED. MY SON PLAYS BASKETBALL, MY SON WAS SO INNOCENT LA LA LA. EILEEN YOU DONT KNOW THAT STOP POTRAYING YOUR SON AS THE ONLY ONE THAT LOST HIS LIFE.fOR CRYING OUT LOUD HE LIVED NEXT DOOR YOU DON'T THINK HE WAS INVOLVED? ALL OF THE FOUR YOUNG MEN HAS FAMILY AS WELL. ITS FUNNY HOW UR THE ONLY ONE CRYING ON T.V GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION, BECAUSE YOUR SON WAS KILLED.MAY GOD BE WITH THE FOUR AND BLESS THEIR SOUL.THEY ARE NOW PROTECTED AND NO ONE CAN EVER HARM THEM. NOT EVEN THE POLICE

“The first free-roaming Oracle”

Since: Sep 08

Vancouger

#2 Oct 31, 2008
This is heartless of the police to parade this confused woman taking advantage of her grieving.

It is directly due to the Prohibition policies that the police support that her son is dead.

I declare those prohibition laws dead!

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pol/9007600...

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pol/9008253...
JKK

Canada

#3 Feb 6, 2009
GREIVING wrote:
oH I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING 2 INNOCENT BY STANDERS, FOUR GANGSTERS. PLEASE CHRIS MOHAN WAS PROBABLY INVOLVED. MY SON PLAYS BASKETBALL, MY SON WAS SO INNOCENT LA LA LA. EILEEN YOU DONT KNOW THAT STOP POTRAYING YOUR SON AS THE ONLY ONE THAT LOST HIS LIFE.fOR CRYING OUT LOUD HE LIVED NEXT DOOR YOU DON'T THINK HE WAS INVOLVED? ALL OF THE FOUR YOUNG MEN HAS FAMILY AS WELL. ITS FUNNY HOW UR THE ONLY ONE CRYING ON T.V GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION, BECAUSE YOUR SON WAS KILLED.MAY GOD BE WITH THE FOUR AND BLESS THEIR SOUL.THEY ARE NOW PROTECTED AND NO ONE CAN EVER HARM THEM. NOT EVEN THE POLICE
I understand other people lost something that day, not just people affiliated with Chris. But please don not make false statemnets about Chris being involved. He wasnt. Plain and Simple.
howsad

Canada

#4 Feb 14, 2009
how sad is it that people are making assumptions here.
Pitiful
For that greiving person there that wrote that horrific email.
I think you should seriously seek some help with respect to your mental well being.
Concerned

Delta, Canada

#5 Feb 17, 2009
To the 'Grieving' party. Your post is dispicable. To say that Chris was invloved is completely out of line. To back it up with saying he lived across the hall he must have been involved...his entire family lived across the hall so are they all guilty as well? It was a condo so there were people living on either side of the unit where the shootings took place, are they guilty too? You should be ashamed of yourself and you should think about how many people you offended by making such a juvenile post. However I forgive you and I hope you can find peace in your soul and I hope your actions reflect that.
injustice

New Westminster, Canada

#6 Mar 10, 2009
OH what a heartless soul.. at least she has the courage to speak out for all the innocent people who lost their lifes because of heartless people like urself.. if ur sick of seeing it on TV, turn the TV off....she is not only doing it for her son but for everyone who injustice has been done to...
GREIVING wrote:
oH I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING 2 INNOCENT BY STANDERS, FOUR GANGSTERS. PLEASE CHRIS MOHAN WAS PROBABLY INVOLVED. MY SON PLAYS BASKETBALL, MY SON WAS SO INNOCENT LA LA LA. EILEEN YOU DONT KNOW THAT STOP POTRAYING YOUR SON AS THE ONLY ONE THAT LOST HIS LIFE.fOR CRYING OUT LOUD HE LIVED NEXT DOOR YOU DON'T THINK HE WAS INVOLVED? ALL OF THE FOUR YOUNG MEN HAS FAMILY AS WELL. ITS FUNNY HOW UR THE ONLY ONE CRYING ON T.V GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION, BECAUSE YOUR SON WAS KILLED.MAY GOD BE WITH THE FOUR AND BLESS THEIR SOUL.THEY ARE NOW PROTECTED AND NO ONE CAN EVER HARM THEM. NOT EVEN THE POLICE
sickened

Vancouver, Canada

#7 Mar 23, 2009
I read these posts and know full well of his connections, it's very nice that he has family who watch and post as soon as they here something negative...
The Other Families say not to much if anything at all, but their hearts are breaking no different from theres. Chris was associated with people who knew these people, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure this out, does that mean he's guilty? absolutley not, just at the wrong place at the wrong time..God rest his soul. but maybe for media and police purposes they rode this one out,who Knows??? Yet the fact remains and it's there for you to investigate.
Lanre Habib

Canada

#8 Apr 3, 2009
I just want ot say to Chris's mother that my Heart goes out to her and that I too lost a child, but my son got into the drug world seeking wealth without Truly knowing what he was getting into after a few months he was Murdered... So I Feel Your PAIN and MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU DEAR...
news watcher

Abbotsford, Canada

#9 Apr 4, 2009
i have had enough of eileen mohan as well she is on the news every day with the same message. Maybe her son wasn't maybe he was but she isn't the only victom in BC several people have lost loved ones in this "war". Im pretty sure she invites herself to interviews with the news. Im just so tired of hearing from her. I wish she would stop.
BACK OFF

Canada

#10 Apr 17, 2009
I just want to say several things to those that are so "insensitive" to this woman's plight,this is how she has seen fit to deal with the lose of her son so BACK OFF... "Karma", you need to watch what you say about people you don't know what's around the corner for you. Change the channel if you don't want to she her. If you haven't lost a child then you'll never know what's in her broken heart. My Son was murdered too...
Disgusted

Surrey, Canada

#11 Apr 6, 2011
"oH I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING 2 INNOCENT BY STANDERS, FOUR GANGSTERS. PLEASE CHRIS MOHAN WAS PROBABLY INVOLVED. MY SON PLAYS BASKETBALL, MY SON WAS SO INNOCENT LA LA LA. EILEEN YOU DONT KNOW THAT STOP POTRAYING YOUR SON AS THE ONLY ONE THAT LOST HIS LIFE.fOR CRYING OUT LOUD HE LIVED NEXT DOOR YOU DON'T THINK HE WAS INVOLVED? ALL OF THE FOUR YOUNG MEN HAS FAMILY AS WELL. ITS FUNNY HOW UR THE ONLY ONE CRYING ON T.V GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION, BECAUSE YOUR SON WAS KILLED.MAY GOD BE WITH THE FOUR AND BLESS THEIR SOUL.THEY ARE NOW PROTECTED AND NO ONE CAN EVER HARM THEM. NOT EVEN THE POLICE"
I know that this was written many years ago, but I was unfortunate enought to run into it today. I would first like to ask you, "how would you feel if your son was brutally murdered?" Also, as for your comment regarding Chris's invlovement with the gang, you need to check your facts. I was a personal friend of Chris's and you are truly pitiful. I feel sorry for your insensitive narrowmindedness. I truly hope that you never have to experience what Eileen and many others have had to go through. Please keep in mind that Eileen is courageously acting on behalf of all of the parents out there, even you, so you do not have to experience the heartache of losing your child in the hands of gang members.
I hope that you read this and understand how ignorant, insensitive and selfish you seem.
abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#12 Apr 20, 2011
i guess the contracter who was a innocent bystander had a h and in it too you morons grab a brain get your facts straight there where 2 innocent bystanders you fool
Tom Jones

Surrey, Canada

#14 Aug 22, 2011
GREIVING wrote:
oH I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING 2 INNOCENT BY STANDERS, FOUR GANGSTERS. PLEASE CHRIS MOHAN WAS PROBABLY INVOLVED. MY SON PLAYS BASKETBALL, MY SON WAS SO INNOCENT LA LA LA. EILEEN YOU DONT KNOW THAT STOP POTRAYING YOUR SON AS THE ONLY ONE THAT LOST HIS LIFE.fOR CRYING OUT LOUD HE LIVED NEXT DOOR YOU DON'T THINK HE WAS INVOLVED? ALL OF THE FOUR YOUNG MEN HAS FAMILY AS WELL. ITS FUNNY HOW UR THE ONLY ONE CRYING ON T.V GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION, BECAUSE YOUR SON WAS KILLED.MAY GOD BE WITH THE FOUR AND BLESS THEIR SOUL.THEY ARE NOW PROTECTED AND NO ONE CAN EVER HARM THEM. NOT EVEN THE POLICE
STFU Chris and Ed were not involved. Ed was just there fixing their gas fire place. DK admitted to blowing away Chris just because he was a witness. Yes there were six lives lost in the Surrey Six murder but two of them were totally innocent and not involved in gangs or drugs in any way. That is what makes the Surrey Six murder different. The public get upset when gangs disregard public safety and murder innocent bystanders.
omg

Montréal, Canada

#15 Mar 12, 2012
GREIVING wrote:
oH I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING 2 INNOCENT BY STANDERS, FOUR GANGSTERS. PLEASE CHRIS MOHAN WAS PROBABLY INVOLVED. MY SON PLAYS BASKETBALL, MY SON WAS SO INNOCENT LA LA LA. EILEEN YOU DONT KNOW THAT STOP POTRAYING YOUR SON AS THE ONLY ONE THAT LOST HIS LIFE.fOR CRYING OUT LOUD HE LIVED NEXT DOOR YOU DON'T THINK HE WAS INVOLVED? ALL OF THE FOUR YOUNG MEN HAS FAMILY AS WELL. ITS FUNNY HOW UR THE ONLY ONE CRYING ON T.V GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION, BECAUSE YOUR SON WAS KILLED.MAY GOD BE WITH THE FOUR AND BLESS THEIR SOUL.THEY ARE NOW PROTECTED AND NO ONE CAN EVER HARM THEM. NOT EVEN THE POLICE
are you really that stupid say this again after
loosing your son
Bisi

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#16 Mar 26, 2012
Lanre, I hope you are okay; hope you are getting by and somehow found peace in everything that's happened. So much has happened to you; I hope for you nothing but happiness and calm in your life as you've been through so much in your life.

Take care, B

P.S. I have some pictures of your son that I hope one day to hand over to you...
Lanre Habib wrote:
I just want ot say to Chris's mother that my Heart goes out to her and that I too lost a child, but my son got into the drug world seeking wealth without Truly knowing what he was getting into after a few months he was Murdered... So I Feel Your PAIN and MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU DEAR...
bill smith

Maple Ridge, Canada

#17 May 4, 2012
chris mohan was no goodie two shoes. this guy enjoyed smoking his weed and a couple drink's, he probably wasn't a big time dealer or involed in a large capacity, but eileen please stop making your son out to be a alter boy!!! thanks
bill smith

Maple Ridge, Canada

#18 May 4, 2012
chris mohan was no alter boy, c'mon eileen stop living in a bubble!!!
abadapple

Chemainus, Canada

#19 May 30, 2012
just because he smoked pot from your accounts does not mean he was a tug .karma my friend why you so invictive with your quotes..what about the contracter he was a tug 2
empathetic citizen

Vancouver, Canada

#20 Mar 20, 2014
GREIVING wrote:
oH I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING 2 INNOCENT BY STANDERS, FOUR GANGSTERS. PLEASE CHRIS MOHAN WAS PROBABLY INVOLVED. MY SON PLAYS BASKETBALL, MY SON WAS SO INNOCENT LA LA LA. EILEEN YOU DONT KNOW THAT STOP POTRAYING YOUR SON AS THE ONLY ONE THAT LOST HIS LIFE.fOR CRYING OUT LOUD HE LIVED NEXT DOOR YOU DON'T THINK HE WAS INVOLVED? ALL OF THE FOUR YOUNG MEN HAS FAMILY AS WELL. ITS FUNNY HOW UR THE ONLY ONE CRYING ON T.V GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION, BECAUSE YOUR SON WAS KILLED.MAY GOD BE WITH THE FOUR AND BLESS THEIR SOUL.THEY ARE NOW PROTECTED AND NO ONE CAN EVER HARM THEM. NOT EVEN THE POLICE
Eileen is not trying to "get all the attention". Her son is dead, do you think 'getting attention' is on her mind? He died at the door step of his home because he was a witness to a crime. She is ' crying on TV' because she is trying to bring awareness to the issue so no other family has to go through the pain, trauma, and horrors that she has had to face because someone CHOSE to take her son's life. And how dare you accuse Chris of being involved himself... Did you know him? Did you meet him? It's people like you that make the families of victim's lives a living hell with your ignorance and lack of empathy.

You have NO IDEA what she is going through, so keep your awful comments to yourself. If you are 'so sick' of hearing about the issue then turn your TV off, change the radio station, or turn the page of that newspaper because no one needs to hear your negative comments about someone who is going through what I can only imagine is hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trial continues for man accused... (Jun '08) Sat Ugh 3
News Paxton's acceptance of shootings is unacceptable Sat youll shoot your ... 1
News True crime isn't as true in its depiction of fe... Fri KCinNYC 3
News The Latest: Trump pledges full support for shoo... Nov 17 RIP 4
News Murder Was the Case: LA Homicide No. 280, Man S... (Dec '09) Nov 16 Julioside 31
News Ohio set to execute inmate with walking, breath... Nov 15 Absolutely shocked 1
News Fatal Mississippi police shooting: Judge dismis... Nov 15 Lamars Coma 12
More from around the web