Death investigation in Round Lake Beach

Death investigation in Round Lake Beach

There are 30 comments on the Daily Herald story from Mar 10, 2013, titled Death investigation in Round Lake Beach. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Round Lake Beach officials are investigating the shooting death of a man who was found early Sunday morning, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I STRONGLY AGREE

Waukegan, IL

#25 Mar 14, 2013
WITH VERONICA MENA HE WAS NEVER INVOLVED IN ANY GANGS HE WAS A GOOD MAN. I KNEW HIM PERSONALLY AND NOT ONCE TRIED TO GANGBANG AS EVERYBODY WANTS TO CALL IT. AS YOU CAN SEE HE WAS TRYING TO INGNORE AND WALK AWAY FROM THE SITUATION!!!! THERE ARE CAMERAS WHERE HE WAS SHOT THEY NEED TO LOOK INTO THAT AND MAKE THE JUSTICE!!!!!
yaaaa

Grayslake, IL

#26 Mar 14, 2013
^^ 3 guys were their told him to fix his hat he knew if he wouldn't they wouldn't just let go of it if he wasn't a gangbanger y wouldn't he just put it str8 to avoid problems!!!
Mexican and proud

Algonquin, IL

#27 Mar 14, 2013
RLB wrote:
This guy was just another POS Mexican thug, 19 years old, already with one kid with some random slut. She will have to find another greaseball to have her other 6 kids with. Good riddance, now hopefully they find the other POS who shot him and deport his scuzzy ass.
You just sound like and IGNORANT F**K! Who says that about someone who has just been murdered. Whats wrong with you? Middle class Antioch stuck up white bitch. So much for stereo types.
inglesider

Fox Lake, IL

#28 Mar 14, 2013
no. thats about right. mexicans need to go back and stop invading. take some money back and fix your pos place.

Since: Mar 08

Broadview, IL

#29 Mar 17, 2014
Oh dear Lord! I never knew Round Lake Beach, and Wheeling, had such gang problems! They appear to be such pleasant towns when riding through! How come these nonsensical low-income Chicago rejects can't appreciate nice communities and leave them as they found them? We need more prisons, insane asylums, and zoos, because that's where these people belong, not on the streets!
cops are a joke

Mountain View, CA

#30 Aug 9, 2014
cray cray wrote:
That shit makes no sense. My heart goes out to his family and friends. Can't even go to the store with out worring about getting shot. The police are worthless.
The cops here are too busy giving out tickets. Notice them on every intersection just sitting and waiting. They don't have the brainpower to do anything else or handle cases like this. No respect for innocent lives just care about their money
which one

Chicago, IL

#31 Aug 22, 2014
Terrible wrote:
Round Lake has well over 50 different "known" gangs in the area. So imagine how many members are in our community! If anyone is interested there is a book that lists which gangs and known members at the library. I believe as a community we have a duty to keep an eye on each other and to report what we have seen. Let's not play the blame game, let's do something about it. Don't give these gang bangers the power to intimidate.
What is the name of the book?

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#33 Sep 6, 2014
RL VLN wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what color, its in MY community...RLB and RL are not safe places anymore, a shooting in front of Scottys hot dog stand, a shoot at the liquor store on fairfield, a shootin in hainsville, a shooting in RLP over loud music. Drugs everywhere in Lake County It has nothing to do with color it's Chicago gangs in the suburbs. Did u know Lake County, IL was rated the 9th most miserable place by forbes mag. I think that is bullshit, but either way gangs do not play out here, it's not wannabes like everyone thinks it's actual gang infestations and now it's hitting home.
Then move to Antioch or Lindenhurst or even Fox Lake, somewhere else, sheesh.
how can it be

Chicago, IL

#34 Sep 6, 2014
Yet some study said that Round Lake was the safest place to live
Rlheights observer

Lake Villa, IL

#35 Apr 11, 2015
The food and liquor on cedar lake has the same type of people every weekend when will the village expell this unlawfulness in this town,goto f&l any weekend after 10 hookers gang bangers walk around in there taking whatever they want off shelves,something is very wrong, close food and liquor stores in round lake,before we have more shootings,the people there late on weekends harass people walking in and out,and the owner does nothing,the owners are involved maybee!!,police need to do their jobs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 35 min Rev Cash Dollar 47
News Man found guilty of murdering ex-girlfriend, pu... 6 hr grounded in reali... 1
News San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) Tue DesireeMGoopio_Es... 210
News FBI: Drexel kidnapped, raped, shot, fed to gators Tue happy 2
News Long Beach man pleads no contest in student's m... (Sep '09) Aug 29 You are all stupid 45
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... Aug 28 Your Neighbor 14
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) Aug 28 Somebody 78
More from around the web