Nixon opposes request to testify in Woodworth case

Apr 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSDK NewsChannel 5

Gov. Jay Nixon and Missouri's attorney general say the governor shouldn't have to testify in a Chillicothe man's murder retrial.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 6, 2013
LORA-American Citizen

Kansas City, KS

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Why not, what sort of example is he showing, how you can hide behind your political position. What is he scared he will say to much on knowing Hulshof lied or made up lies for the jury to hear. Really I want to know. I am an American Citizen and have thew right to know. Is he scared he was not a good leader and has no clue on what Hulshof has done to these innocent people? I am not understanding. I have wrote to Gov. Nixon several times and will continue to do so until I get an answer or we all get some answers. Just tell the truth what can go bad......?
jaynixonthecrook

Saint Charles, MO

#5 May 6, 2013
the self-destruction of the democratic party, starts with the stupid level of corruption, that breeds within the governors that want to lead this nation, namely Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon, he lies, he cheats, he's a sad sack of sh&t, that represents what's good about the democrats and Obama. They have pimped him out like a $2 whore, for federal agencies directors, Gov. Nixon has done strange things for a piece of change, gave some a$$ for some cash and what monica couldn't do for Bill in the white house, make it holla and swalla for some dolla's. MO Dept. of Social Services, Child Support Enforcement has workers that has court proceedings from Edith Davis, Genine Byrd, Cassaundra Young & to top it off the office manager of that department at the wainwright building Valerie Taylor owes $15K for rent that she was evict from her apartment while making $40K as office manager for MO child support enforcement agency, which taxpayers paid her salary in order for her and others to not pay their bills, all the while people from floods, storms have no money to pay their bills cause they lost everything, these pieces of sh$t takes our tax money as a wage/salary and can't pay for anything they do, Gov. Nixon has a great scam, pimp them out jay, watch that a$$ for all our taxpayers cash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting has gained Pittsfield's attention 13 min DCF are Monsters 14
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 16 min Concern Citizen 1,329
Monrovia cousins convicted of murdering 16-year... (Jul '10) 7 hr choclett 349
Sebewaing teen on life support, police officer ... 8 hr Steel josh 1
Religious leaders call for outrage after baby s... 9 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Ex-corrections officer arraigned in fatal Swans... 10 hr Bluehawaii 2
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 12 hr Justshootthebastard 12
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••