Court hearing today in downtown Orlando shooting case

Jul 26, 2013 Full story: The Orlando Sentinel 7

Attorneys for Jason Rodriguez, the man accused of a 2009 shooting spree in downtown Orlando, will be back in court this morning for the first time since Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled him competent to proceed to trial.

Full Story
Contain Yourself

Spring, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2013
No one care about Orlando. I keep hoping the lower part of Florida will break away and go floating in the ocean.

Don't donate to Hospice.
Norman Conquest

Bethpage, NY

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Contain Yourself wrote:
No one care about Orlando. I keep hoping the lower part of Florida will break away and go floating in the ocean.
Don't donate to Hospice.
You do realize that if "the lower part of Florida" somehow did manage to break away that Orlando would remain in tact, right? And oh by the way, the lower part of Florida already IS floating in the ocean. Or, have you never visited the Everglades & the Keys??
Six Figures

Spring, TX

#4 Aug 20, 2013
I missed your lame digs while I was out living life. I had a few minutes to catch up. This may be plenty for today. Same old illiterate drivel.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

#5 Aug 20, 2013
Norman Conquest wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that if "the lower part of Florida" somehow did manage to break away that Orlando would remain in tact, right? And oh by the way, the lower part of Florida already IS floating in the ocean. Or, have you never visited the Everglades & the Keys??
I do realize that Tavares is a hellhole along with Sanford, Parramore and Pine Hills, all hot spots
for So_Illiterate posters.
Flying Flauta

Spring, TX

#6 Sep 5, 2013
I feel sorry that some silly posters don't know basic geography. Tried to show them a map, but apparently their readers are not strong enough or they only know the ghetto spots in Florida.

As for my posts, I put no thought into them because they are only getting tossing to trolls.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 5, 2013
Flying Flauta wrote:
I feel sorry that some silly posters don't know basic geography. Tried to show them a map, but apparently their readers are not strong enough or they only know the ghetto spots in Florida.
As for my posts, I put no thought into them because they are only getting tossing to trolls.
I feel sorry for the kids who have to go to school in SPRING, TX, home of the Twaffle pigface, where kids get stabbed to death in gang fights IN THE SCHOOL. You put no thought into anything because your two functioning neurons are incapable of thought. You better be thinking about protecting yourself from those gangs in your trailer park, Twaffle, and about disinfecting that used mattress. Not that you'd notice another crotch cricket, pig.
Higher Power of Shellie

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 5, 2013
Again, I don't speak monkey. You seem to be obsessed about something which I know nothing about. Get a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locked And Loaded: Thank God These 'Good Guys' ... 2 hr Guns kill 5
Will county man arrested in fatal shooting of w... (Jan '09) 3 hr boocho 57
Fatal shooting in Humboldt Park 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Kenosha baby dies from abuse 6 hr ofjj 1
Solano District Attorney: Vallejo police shooti... (Jun '13) 20 hr Whacked You 21
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) Wed Sur 13 Beat 1,115
#Ferguson: Shorthand for injustice Wed Jeff Brightone 1

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE