San Bernardino homicide victima s ste...

San Bernardino homicide victima s step-son sought in connection to Rialto slaying

There are 2 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Jul 11, 2014, titled San Bernardino homicide victima s step-son sought in connection to Rialto slaying. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

RIALTO >> An arrest warrant has been issued for the stepson of a slain San Bernardino man in connection to the death of a 19-year-old Rialto teen who was gunned down in broad daylight earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Sad

Palmdale, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2014
My family and I are sadden that our family was murdered in his own home. He was a wonderful uncle and brother, loving father.
Hurting

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jul 15, 2014
I am hurt as well. he was a wonderful person,I will truly miss him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canoga Park Man Convicted In Fatal Encino Shooting (Jun '07) 7 hr Ron 10
News Suspect in Wife's Murder Facing New Charges (Oct '07) 13 hr Sad Researcher 749
News Trial begins in Bridgeport store owner's murder 19 hr Daniels Conscience 1
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... Mon The Worlds Bigges... 1,015
News Police charge 'accidental' shooter with manslau... (Apr '08) Sun Sharts 16
News Exam today in bar shooting (Mar '06) May 20 Wwe 30
News The History of Lynching and the Present of Poli... May 20 jtkluempers 3