Supremacist held in slayings at Kan. ...

Supremacist held in slayings at Kan. Jewish center

There are 172 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 13, 2014, titled Supremacist held in slayings at Kan. Jewish center. In it, USA Today reports that:

Your Take contributions have not been reviewed for accuracy by USA TODAY. Contributors agree to our Terms of Service and are responsible for the content of their videos and photos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#94 Apr 15, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Do you worship Charles Manson too?
Also a Republican.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#95 Apr 15, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
One less GOP voter this fall.

Why is the far right such hate filled demons.
One could say the same about most politicians, regardless of party.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#96 Apr 15, 2014
Aryan wiingnuts are US
Imbecile Nation

San Antonio, TX

#97 Apr 16, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
One less GOP voter this fall.

Why is the far right such hate filled demons.
Why do liberals enjoy fanning thee flames. Moreover, he can still vote absentee until he is convicted.
sally

Mountain View, CA

#98 Apr 16, 2014
i like collect belt, gucci, lv, hermes,versace, recently i got one real leather snake versace belt, only $21. though it is higher than the belt $10 i boght before, but i like it very much. oh, it's on iluxshop.co
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#100 Apr 16, 2014
I know it's very important for the right wing to be able to call this murdering bucket of shit a Democrat, but I think some key information has been left out.
If this scum was at some point a Democrat, it would stand to reason (as though it may be possible to attach reason to a lunatic) that in 2008 when Obama was elected, this white supremist most likely changed party affiliation as soon as the election was over.
I think it would be safe for all of us to just go ahead and assume this asshole was attempting to become a TEA party mover and shaker.
but being to crazy for even the TEA party pushed him over the edge and he deceided to murder some Jews.

Face it right wing, loud mouth, pissed off at the world, conservative douche bags.....this murdering scum is one of your own.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#101 Apr 16, 2014
Dickweed wrote:
I know it's very important for the right wing to be able to call this murdering bucket of shit a Democrat, but I think some key information has been left out.
If this scum was at some point a Democrat, it would stand to reason (as though it may be possible to attach reason to a lunatic) that in 2008 when Obama was elected, this white supremist most likely changed party affiliation as soon as the election was over.
I think it would be safe for all of us to just go ahead and assume this asshole was attempting to become a TEA party mover and shaker.
but being to crazy for even the TEA party pushed him over the edge and he deceided to murder some Jews.
Face it right wing, loud mouth, pissed off at the world, conservative douche bags.....this murdering scum is one of your own.
If you really really feel that way, lets split the nation up. You go your way and the ones you hate with pure venom will go their way. If this guy is what you said, 99% of the people who you hate are just as aghast as you profess to be. to bad the overwhelming majority of psychos like this are progressives and all you have is to try to blame the ones you hate. As always, Saul Alinsky lives!

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#102 Apr 16, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really really feel that way, lets split the nation up. You go your way and the ones you hate with pure venom will go their way. If this guy is what you said, 99% of the people who you hate are just as aghast as you profess to be. to bad the overwhelming majority of psychos like this are progressives and all you have is to try to blame the ones you hate!
There will be no splitting anything... YOU JUST LEAVE!
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#103 Apr 16, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> If you really really feel that way, lets split the nation up. You go your way and the ones you hate with pure venom will go their way. If this guy is what you said, 99% of the people who you hate are just as aghast as you profess to be. to bad the overwhelming majority of psychos like this are progressives and all you have is to try to blame the ones you hate. As always, Saul Alinsky lives!
Yeah, whatever.
As I have stated earlier. It is very important for the right wing to as born black man assign a left wing party affiliation to this murdering shitball.
but I pretty sure his party affiliation had little to do with his shooting a bunch of people.
The fucker is just crazy. Maybe that should be more important then who he voted for 20 years ago.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#104 Apr 16, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> If you really really feel that way, lets split the nation up. You go your way and the ones you hate with pure venom will go their way. If this guy is what you said, 99% of the people who you hate are just as aghast as you profess to be. to bad the overwhelming majority of psychos like this are progressives and all you have is to try to blame the ones you hate. As always, Saul Alinsky lives!
We don't have to split anything. Clear thinking took it away from you...while teahadist festered and wimpered on toothpix and wasn't paying attention or voting. LMAO.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#105 Apr 16, 2014
You can't exist without the ones you hate. For they are the foundation. The foundation that is thinning out to keep this facade going. I only warn you knuckle heads. For some reason traditional families are bad. Yet they were the cheapest way to raise a family. Even with strife that relationships bring. Oh well..let them eat cake..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#106 Apr 16, 2014
serfs up wrote:
You can't exist without the ones you hate..
I guess you bigots think you get to lecture others about hate.

Just not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you Smurfette?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#107 Apr 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you bigots think you get to lecture others about hate.
Just not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you Smurfette?
Sorry dil do. If someone cries he/she is suffering for thousands of years then is part of the problem I recognize it. And I guarantee you, I back up Israel for religious reasons while people like you are against them. Evil men and women have different reasons then of Godliness on that issue. Decades of indoctrination from the 99% media has mumbled things up. It is that we are not allowed to say anything about any people of groups protected. So Al Sharpton as a black man who was a coke dealer and rat and so many other things gets a free ride from his protected group when he is an evil bastard that the devil has given power to. And check out in Washington by my statement as an example who heads departments or is part of leaning those departments that are pushing us towards tyranny. Hollywood has done a masterful job the last few decades of manipulating minds. And you are part of it. Saul Alinsky lives! The devil thrives.....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#108 Apr 16, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry dil do. If someone cries he/she is suffering
Take your meds, dear.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#109 Apr 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds, dear.
The costs of your AIDS medicine has priced me out of the market. You are one evil mutha. Nothing like the self righteous. So much evil in their self proclaimed vision of utopia. Saul Alinsky lives!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#110 Apr 16, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The costs of your AIDS medicine has priced me out of the market.
Even your ripostes don't make any sense, Shug.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#111 Apr 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even your ripostes don't make any sense, Shug.
Saul Alinsky lives!
dont do it

Wilmore, KY

#112 Apr 16, 2014
Serfs...I see your points and agree. What I don't agree with is the hate behind it. You are right about America being so broken that we aren't even allowed to have an opinion and the media plays right into that, but the bitterness behind your messages works against you.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#113 Apr 16, 2014
dont do it wrote:
Serfs...I see your points and agree. What I don't agree with is the hate behind it. You are right about America being so broken that we aren't even allowed to have an opinion and the media plays right into that, but the bitterness behind your messages works against you.
I apoligize "don't do it". My point has been and always has been that there are good and evil men and women from every background. And I do believe if someone that speaks for a group tells me something then they must live by it. There is no hate that is being forwarded on purpose or judged by others to be. From my perspective it is only warnings because I don't expect people in enough numbers to rise up against this tyranny that is expanding. The media is them. They don't care. They only know to attack in their numbers as a wishy washy populace that really knows better is indifferent as long as they got theirs. When they lose it, they will understand. Biblical scripture tells you good and evil. Letting some people do evil things is lunacy and the same bible tells you not to accept it. that evil must be removed or destroyed. However in the ned innocent people get hurt. time after time after time. The holocaust came about that way. They were innocent. Look what it got them. Again,there is no malice towards innocent people and no intention to defame whole groups. If we don't act this will end as it always ends as we see in the history books.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#114 Apr 16, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I apoligize "don't do it"..
Bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies: Man shot while standing outside Delto... 2 hr Fitus T Bluster 1
News Man arrested in fatal N.Ky. shooting (Jul '10) 14 hr Latonian Lifer 15
News Police: Man tortured, raped girlfriend with chi... (Mar '08) 19 hr Sylvia 44
News $3.5 Million Bond In Deadly Waukegan Gang Shooting (Jun '08) Wed When will it stop 42
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Tue Acecat 10
News James DeGasperin Sentenced (Aug '08) Tue seriously what 12
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... Tue Miami Pistol Squad 4
More from around the web