Leesburg teen accused of killing Kentucky man

Ryan M. Ray, 16, was charged with first-degree murder in the death of Jamin Coyle, whose body was found a mile away from his abandoned SUV on Sept.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MLM

Elizabeth, NJ

#21 Apr 3, 2013
Alexandria wrote:
I'm Ryans Ex. And For All Of You Who's Saying Ryans A Piece Of Shit And Should Be Shot. Your Wrong Yes Ryan Was A Troubled Teenager With A Criminal History, But That Doesn't Mean He Killed This Guy. I Understand The Pain And Suffering This Man's Family Has And Still Is Going Through. And The Same Amount Of Tax Payers Money Is Spent Either Way Who Do You Think Pays For The Drugs To Kill Them And It's Not Cheap Either. Ryan Never Intentionally Ment To Hurt Anyone. He Was A Troubled Kid In A Troubled Home With No Dad And A Mom Barely Around Trying To Help Raise His Sisters Kids. So All Of You Can Go To Hell And My Condolences To Jamins Family And Friends
. I agree I don't know either family but everyone was hurt and instead of condemning this teen help him. Good bless the family that lost their loved one and god bless thus young teen cause he has his life and future taken too. No one was a winner just a said tragedy.
hmmm

United States

#22 May 7, 2013
First off i kno ryan n side out his criminal history was breakin into cars.for who dnt kno that charge wit base ball bat that wasnt him he had no ties to that i was there when that happened n also far as abortion shove it up ur a** cuz believe me when i tell u put my right hand to god he did not kill that man im tellin the truth he was babysitting 3 of his neice n nefews at his apartment wur he lived roger vicks was the one who killed him look at his backround thats fuckin scum dnt u think before u talk shit bout someone no them roger vicks has been in and out to this day of jail of course give someone immunity they gone take all the blame of them cuz he got caught on camera wit jamins stuff n prints n everything come on how can u watch 3 kids that are under 3 years old leave n kill someone n myspace anyone can make n hake an account theres ppl to this day sayin they 100 years old u gone believe them get real fact was he met his 19 year old before ryan so he knew wut he wanted sorry for the traggic but get the right one he might not be completely innocent but he damn sure didnt kill him thats not who he is or was thats a fact
i miss u ryan ray

York, SC

#23 Nov 19, 2013
Ryan was a wonderful boy. i grew up with him. i highly doubt he did this. Even if he was there i would believe someone made him do this. he was around the wrong crowd. when he stayed with me he was a good boy. i took him in when his family would more less aband him. i agree that roger has everything to do with this. because there was a group of kids who would beat people up. rob them ecyt.. ryan was never in on it. i miss him so much. i wish i knew which prison he was in. i would like to write him and let him know I'm on his side. and ps bitches ryan wasn't fuckin gay . sorry for the man. if he was a peto then sadly he deserves what he got.
Marsilius

Bristol, UK

#24 Aug 14, 2014
The fact remains that Ryan Ray was a child at the time he committed this terrible offence. A child does not have an adult's capability of making responsible judgements. It is horribly sad that, given the means to commit a crime, children may not fully understand its consequences and may unthinkingly go ahead. It is not the same thing as a rational, mature adult behaving in the same way, the fact that Ryan was just 16 years old at the time - and his family background - has to be taken into account when we react to his crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 6 min Not so 278
News Appeals Court rules guilty plea was voluntary i... (Jun '10) Sat Cody 7
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) Sat Reason 152
News One dead following late night shooting in McDowell (Mar '13) Fri mona lisa 26
News No charges against Halton officer in connection... Fri no surprize 1
News Two charged in Sunday murder (Dec '09) Fri intheknow 19
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... Fri vib_ram 4
More from around the web