Cambridge Avenue Shooting Victim Dies...

Cambridge Avenue Shooting Victim Dies at ECMC

There are 25 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from Oct 6, 2013, titled Cambridge Avenue Shooting Victim Dies at ECMC. In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

Rashad M. Patton, 30, of Buffalo, has died of injuries he suffered in a drive-by shooting that happened Saturday afternoon on Cambridge Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
first love

El Monte, CA

#45 Oct 10, 2013
Rashad was my first love. From the moment we first met i knew he was special. I will always love and think about him. He knows who i am. .... i love you nut
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#47 Oct 10, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I don't want to see any more friends die fighting a futile "war"
let the addicted use more drugs & hope it kills them.
A problem solved
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#48 Oct 10, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned it in COLLAGE with tbird
Another lie just like coach would post.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#50 Oct 10, 2013
Lacrosse Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Legalize it
Why risk innocent lives and waste money to try and protect idiot dopers from their own bad decisions?
Society will never let the idiot dopers meet their own self-inflicted demise. Plus the idots are going to be in greater number on the highways killing more vanloads of school children.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#52 Oct 10, 2013
Lacrosse Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is stopping them from buying drugs now? Nobody has any problem buying whatever they want anytime and anywhere.
In a period of one day, the USCG can seize a huge shipment of drugs, your local city can arrest 20 major drug dealers in a major operation, and somebody can STILL buy whatever they want that same day
They are limited by the cost. Take away that obstacle and the flood gates open.

How many bottles of popov or dubra would you buy if you had to spend $200 on a 1/5? Now what would happen if it was only $2 instead of the $5 it costs now? You'd go hog wild on the stuff. Put the currently illegal drugs in that same situation and usage will grow wildly. Don't fool yourself it won't be a good thing.

Oh and the official report is that Patton was killed by a jealous gay lover. Nothing to do with drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso police make 100 arrests in crackdown in... 58 min Ann 1
News Wal-Mart to end sales of assault rifles in U.S.... 4 hr Garofolo 3
News Fatal shot in San Francisco pier shooting was r... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News 'Black Lives' activists detail goals 4 hr Prep-for-Dep 65
News Josh Earnest blames Vetser on Congress failure ... 4 hr Waste Water 2
News Another transgender woman murdered in Puerto Rico (May '10) 11 hr AllANKs 42
News Life sentence for man who murdered wife after s... (Aug '10) 13 hr dGo mdDaen lyHo i... 2
More from around the web