Ukiah man convicted in killing of Willits resident

Michael Marlin, 27, of Ukiah, was convicted of second-degree murder Friday in the shooting death of James Redenius in December of last year, according to reports from the Mendocino County District Attorney's ... Full Story
First Prev
of 197
Next Last
Eyes and Ears

Corona, CA

#4380 Mar 25, 2011
agree wrote:
I agree with u. I can't believe that people keep coming on here saying such rude things to this mother and family about their murdered family member. They also have the nerve to tell this mother she should not respond to the ignorant things the are saying about her murdered son. I wonder if they would just sit back and not respond if it were someone in their family. They may think it will never happen to them but no one is exempt from a tradgedy. Even if they think no one could have anything bad about one of their family members they better think again because I see people on here all the time saying bad things about people who don't deserve to be talked about.
<quoted text>
Maybe there's more than just the quote unquote victims mother's poor feeling to think about here, She's done a lot of shit talking about Mike Marlin and he has friends and family to and if you can dish it out you'd better be willing to take it as well. Any one who was in the court who viewed the pictures of Kelly Marlin after Reduins attacked her so savagely may not have anything nice to say about the women beating, dog killing, P.O.S. and this is a public forum not the memorial site for reduins. The Mother of Reduins has the right to voice her thoughts but, don't be surprised when the friends and family or people who didn't like Reduins or of the people that she slanders keep on replying back.I haven't check on this site for a while and was supprised to see how many pages it's grown too. Maybe next time I check it'll be over a thousand. I'm hoping it'll have been laid to rest like reduins and all sides will have found some measure of peace.
Eyes and Ears

Corona, CA

#4381 Mar 25, 2011
Understand Jimmy wrote:
REDENIUS WAS NOT A WOMAN BEATING THUG. MAYBE IF MARLIN'S MOM HADN'T BEEN TRYING TO GET ON JIMMY AND HAD BEEN AT HOME INSTEAD OF AT THE BAR BEING A PROSTITUTE, MAYBE IF MARLINS MOM HAD RAISED A REAL MAN, INSTEAD OF A GUN TOTING THUG, JIMMY WOULD STILL BE HERE!
SURE JIMMY EMBODIED THE OUTLAW SPIRIT AS DO MOST OF THE MENDOCINO YOUTH DUE MOSTLY IN PART TO CONSTANT HARASSMENT BY WILLITS POLICE DEPT. AND THE LOCAL SHERIFF FROM A YOUNG AGE,...(SKATEBOARDING, RIDING BIKE AT NIGHT, CURFEW ETC., SMOKIN A FATTY BY THE CREEK.... ANYTHING THEY COULD HARASS YOU FOR IN WILLITS) IS EXACTLY WHY NO ONE IN THEIR 20S-OR 30'S HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR MOST LAW ENFORCEMENT IN MENDO! HOW MANY OF THESE KIDS SAW THEIR BUDDIES "SLAMMED" BY **** LAW ENFORCEMENT? HOW MANY WENT TO THE HORRIBLE "JUVENILE HALL" FOR PETTY CRIMES, HOW MANY WERE TREATED BY STRONG MIND ALTERING PHARMACEUTICALS AT THE HANDS OF THE COUNTY PROBATION DEPARTMENT AND COUNTY SHRINKS?
WANNA KNOW WHY THE YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULTS IN MENDO ARE THE WAY THEY ARE? ITS BECAUSE THE MENDOCINO COUNTY GOVERNMENTMADE THEM THAT WAY, WITH THEIR INJUSTICE, HARASSMENT, AND ABUSIVE POLICE WHO ARE STILL RUNNING OUT OF CONTROL AND RAMPANT IN MENDOCINO, STILL HARASSING THE YOUTH,STILL SPLITTING FAMILIES APART!
DON'T BLAME JIMMY, JIMMY WAS A REBEL BECAUSE OF THE INJUSTICE HE RECEIVED FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT - JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!
AS FOR MARLIN, LET THAT SON OF A BITCHH HANG!
JIMMY WAS A GOOD GUY, GUARANTEED !
AS FOR MARLINS MOM, AND ALL MOMS WHO SNORT AND SHOOT UP DRUGS WITH THEIR KIDS, EVERYTHING COMES FULL CIRCLE EVENTUALLY, SHE SHOULD BE IN THE NEXT GAS CHAMBER AFTER HER SON!
Kelly Marlin wasn't a prostitute nor trying to get on jimmy.Kelly and Mike didn't do drugs togeither. As for being a outlaw and a rebel, it becomes quite ease to do when law enforcement has your back weather it was for profit of because you were a snitch or because you family worked for the D.A.. AS for Mike Marlin being a real man, he was probably taught when one of the inbreds from The Hills Have Eyes attack you or your family not to be a unarmed fool but to unload on the inbred P.O.S..As for the last poster I'm replying to FUCK YOU!!!!!
Jims Mom

San Francisco, CA

#4382 Mar 25, 2011
Eyes and Ears wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe there's more than just the quote unquote victims mother's poor feeling to think about here, She's done a lot of shit talking about Mike Marlin and he has friends and family to and if you can dish it out you'd better be willing to take it as well. Any one who was in the court who viewed the pictures of Kelly Marlin after Reduins attacked her so savagely may not have anything nice to say about the women beating, dog killing, P.O.S. and this is a public forum not the memorial site for reduins. The Mother of Reduins has the right to voice her thoughts but, don't be surprised when the friends and family or people who didn't like Reduins or of the people that she slanders keep on replying back.I haven't check on this site for a while and was supprised to see how many pages it's grown too. Maybe next time I check it'll be over a thousand. I'm hoping it'll have been laid to rest like reduins and all sides will have found some measure of peace.
Exactly what do you expect from the mother of a murdered child???????? Should I feel sorry for the POS that murdered my son???
APPEAL DENIED SENTENCE STANDS AS IS......... 40 TO LIFE + 8 YEARS AND THAT SENTENCE CONTAINES 2 LIFE TAILS.
And the name is Redenius if you are gonna talk shit about my son at least spell his name right
Agreeded

Oakland, CA

#4383 Mar 26, 2011
Marlin got excatly what he DESERVED he will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder. HAHA. His mother should be in prison with him. What goes around comes around and she is getting hers. She let her son go to prison because of her own actions. She was such a good MOTHER she didn't even show up to help her son at the trial because she feared she might go to jail. What kinda a MOTHER is that!! She will take you to a house to MURDER someone but she didn't have the balls to be their for her own son during the TRIAL now that is a real POS.
Here is what I Think

Jackson St Forest, CA

#4384 Mar 26, 2011
Eyes and Ears you are an idiot. I seen the pictures of Kelley Marlin and all I seen was a red faced drunk woman. The following day when more pictures were taken a scratch mysteriously appeared on her face. The cop stated in court he could see no injuries on her. Just like the scrap on her knee when Jim was accussed of shoving her down. She told the cops she did not know if Jim shoved her down. However, the following day she had changed her story and said he did. I am not sure who drove to Jimmy's house because there are two stories there also. Why did she immediately start screamming my son did it? Mabe she wanted to get rid of Marlin.
Jimmy was not know to be a friend of law enforcement. I love the D.A. stuff, that is funny.
As far as inbred's go, people in glass houses should not throw rocks. Spell weather in it correct form for your sentence (whether).
Here is what I Think

Jackson St Forest, CA

#4385 Mar 26, 2011
Jims Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what do you expect from the mother of a murdered child???????? Should I feel sorry for the POS that murdered my son???
APPEAL DENIED SENTENCE STANDS AS IS......... 40 TO LIFE + 8 YEARS AND THAT SENTENCE CONTAINES 2 LIFE TAILS.
And the name is Redenius if you are gonna talk shit about my son at least spell his name right
By The way Eye's and Ear's the only reason you have brought this thread back-up is due to the fact Mickey lost his appeal. Well I guess the Appeal's Court did not believe Mickey or his mother. What are you going to say now? Jimmy's family has an in with the Appeal's Court. You can try the Federal Appeal's Court, but from what I have heard if you loose at State level you might as well forget the Federal level. Mickey did what he did and now he has to pay for his actions. Done,done,done. No fuss, No muss he has a home which we will pay for, for the rest of his life.......... Get use to it..... Please refrain from all the vulgar language. I thought you uptown city folk were raised better than us no account hillbillies. It really worries me also how you city folk seem to think murder is a rightous act.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#4386 Mar 27, 2011
Here is what I Think wrote:
<quoted text>
It really worries me also how you city folk seem to think murder is a rightous act.
For real especially the black people !!
Been a while

San Francisco, CA

#4387 Apr 1, 2011
We are sorry mike had poor judgement, and ruined many lives. There is an old idea that people with problems against one another settle it with fists. He would have gotten his ass handed to him by Jim, that's why he resorted to using such a chicken shiit weapon. I wonder if mike thought of all his said "loved ones and friends" while committing this heinous act of violence. It's a selfish thing to literally rip your own family's life and hearts in half. And I also quite often wonder if miss crack head Kelly realized what her lies could bring down. She brought the house down "trying" to be cool and making things up out of thin air. Maybe she thought something like this could never happen... Who knows. But when her family are all drug addicts, and losers she really should have taken into consideration what kind of things a sleepy dillisional tweak of a son might be capable of. I'm also surprised at how many pages of you dumb asses defending that a/ss bandit have accumulated. And I mean that none less than literally. Cause I'm absolutely sure that those nice rim reamings can be painful. As I'm also sure that you should take these things up with him, seeing as you are so butt-hurt(lmao) definate pun intended! He is the one who you should be mad at. Perhaps he was just waiting for the day he could lay with the men folk and not feel so ashamed.
Been a while

San Francisco, CA

#4388 Apr 1, 2011
And I'm laughing so hard that he will be in prison the rest of his life. I used to know him, and he was always a loser. He date raped me at a party in ukiah, and when a week or 3 went by I found I was pregnant. And what did that pos do? He had mommy try and kick my ass. Kicking a pregnant underage girl's ass after being drugged with a ruffi by her son? What kind of family was this? And I'm fairly sure he had a girlfriend at the time. I am still upset and when I look at my son, I have to see his face. I don't believe in abortion, so raping me, taking my innocence and almost confusing my morals is ok right?
ex DSD

Ukiah, CA

#4389 Aug 29, 2011
Just happened to stumble across this thread, have known Aunt Sharon for many many years, did not know Jimmy, but when all the bad words are spoken when all the opinions are stated, Jimmy was still a human being before anyone else makes a negative remark about him or his family think if the shoe was on the other foot would you still make these remarks? I hope Aunt Sharon and Jims mom can find some peace, my heart actually hurts reading their words filled with pain. If you happen to see this Aunt Sharon and Jims mom know that 1 person out there is sending you good thoughts and Aunt Sharon I know you have figured out who this is give me a call sometime.
Aunt Sherry

Mountain View, CA

#4390 Sep 15, 2011
I think about you every day Jimmy. I pray that the Lord will keep you close and I know we will be together again some day. Until then Jimmy I will love and miss you with all of my heart.
Aunt Sharon

Jackson St Forest, CA

#4391 Sep 26, 2011
ex DSD wrote:
Just happened to stumble across this thread, have known Aunt Sharon for many many years, did not know Jimmy, but when all the bad words are spoken when all the opinions are stated, Jimmy was still a human being before anyone else makes a negative remark about him or his family think if the shoe was on the other foot would you still make these remarks? I hope Aunt Sharon and Jims mom can find some peace, my heart actually hurts reading their words filled with pain. If you happen to see this Aunt Sharon and Jims mom know that 1 person out there is sending you good thoughts and Aunt Sharon I know you have figured out who this is give me a call sometime.
Hey Miss DSD, I lost your phone number. Give me a call sometime. Miss You. We had alot of crazy days together.
speaker of the truth

Menifee, CA

#4393 Jul 13, 2013
Jimmy is just a paper weight on the mantle or dust in a jar
real truth

Ukiah, CA

#4394 Jul 14, 2013
speaker of the truth wrote:
Jimmy is just a paper weight on the mantle or dust in a jar
And still a better man than YOU
Aunt Sharon

Jackson St Forest, CA

#4395 Jul 24, 2013
Just can't let it go can you. It is OK. You will soon turn to dust also. By the way. My sister does not use his lovely urn as a paper weight. The urn is in a proper place, close to her.

Can't say that much for Mickey. He is in a prison for punks. Couldn't take the main line of a real prison.

Have a nice life speaker of lies.
Aunt Sherry

Ukiah, CA

#4396 May 16, 2014
I love you and miss you my Jimmy and I always will. All my love Aunt Sherry
Aunt Sherry

Ukiah, CA

#4397 May 16, 2014
Jimmy is the blue in the sky,
the green in the trees,
he is the whisper of the breeze through the leaves.
Jimmy is any where he wants to be,
especially in the hearts of his loving family.

We love you Jimmy

Aunt Sherry
Aunt Sherry

Ukiah, CA

#4398 Jun 2, 2014
Happy Birthday Jimmy

We love and miss you so very much.

Love you Aunt Sherry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 197
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kanagaroo Kourts: Darren Wilson Prosecutor Defe... 19 min Greets and Thanks 1
Thousands rally across US after Ferguson decision 6 hr fire 50 min respo... 1
Third day of Ferguson protests in Los Angeles c... 6 hr 50 min response time 1
Twin brothers injured in Hacienda Heights drive... 7 hr Lol 8
Possible Mass Shooting Stopped by Armed Citizen? 13 hr Y QUE 22
Mo. church torched 24 hours after Mike Brown Sr... 15 hr Zeppelin 1
44 arrested in second night of protests in Ferg... 15 hr awfully amused 1

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE