Ind. could be first to require armed ...

Ind. could be first to require armed school employees

There are 583 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Ind. could be first to require armed school employees. In it, USA Today reports that:

The Indiana House Education Committee approved legislation Tuesday, April 2, 2013, that would mandate the creation of a protection officer for each school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
FormerParatroope r

Taylor, MI

#608 Apr 17, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
There is way too much propaganda and no one in the media actually presenting useful information. While you and I might be able to see through it, finding real information is ofttimes difficult.
Both parties represent the same small group of people.
There isn't much of a way to hold political servants accountable. The ability to vote them out can be done, but we get someone just as bad in their place. With Diebold, ES&S and Sequoia controlling the vote count, the media controlling who knows what about whom, and the court of last resort, the USSC openly voiding elections to put their guy in place, the voting booth is worthless.
The sad part the people who would do well will not run. I can understand not wanting to be in the cesspool.

“Your guide to...”

Since: Feb 12

the Abyss

#609 Apr 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't ban people.
Can't lock people up unless they commit a crime.
Can't institutionalize people unless they are a proven danger to themselves or others.
Since we can't do anything meaningful BEFORE they commit a gun crime, the only thing we can do is ban the guns they would use to commit those crimes.
That's worked so well in Chicago, Washington, D.C., etc., hasn't it?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#610 Apr 20, 2013
Moliner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's worked so well in Chicago, Washington, D.C., etc., hasn't it?
Exactly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News #BlackLivesMatter: The Rise Of A Movement 6 hr bozo 1
News Man fatally shot by Azusa officer after robbery... (Sep '12) 7 hr Joseph Santacruz 7
News Area Police Officer Shoots Suspect in Domestic ... (Apr '14) 7 hr Joseph Santacruz 3
News Former KKK grand wizard David Duke launches bid... 12 hr tim bennett 1
News Sanders' defense: Erie jurors tainted 13 hr cop watch 13
News Albuquerque Police Union insulted over settleme... 17 hr Anna 6
News Yulee man shot in car by another motorist 18 hr Tracy 17
More from around the web