Ind. could be first to require armed ...

Ind. could be first to require armed school employees

There are 583 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Ind. could be first to require armed school employees. In it, USA Today reports that:

The Indiana House Education Committee approved legislation Tuesday, April 2, 2013, that would mandate the creation of a protection officer for each school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Real Truth

Yeoman, IN

#43 Apr 3, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
When my brother was 6 years old, he was making a gun out of his pop tarts. My kids did it, too, when they were that same age.
You think kids have never seen guns? And btw, we're not talking about having the security guards sit RIGHT NEXT TO THE KIDS AND SHOW IT OFF!!!!! You stupe-f&ck. My emotional status and my IQ(which is fine, btw, if they're letting me register outpatients in our Ortho Clinic) have nothing to do with it. but then again, I expect ppl to add the insult to the disagreement. You can't just disagree, you also have to insult?
Who's the imbecile?
You. You're farking crazy.
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Apr 3, 2013
Dr Drew wrote:
<quoted text>I believe those people who work in the hospitals yourself should be drug free.
Yes the Russia girl does drugs and works at the hospital.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#46 Apr 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>No, the principle enemy are those that are hell bent for leather to take our freedoms.
Dear, nobody is "taking away your freedoms" - though that cannot be said for all those who lose their freedom-loving lives at the hands of the good ol' freedom loving gun-a-toting amerikkkkkkkan.

Looks like there will be armed "freedom loving" employes roaming around our schools.

And the world laughs ...

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#47 Apr 3, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it; you don't know who's going to snap until they do.
Giving them guns is just stupid.
Attention youtheturd!!! Wrong horsebreath...99% of the perps displayed warning lights and by human nature too many around them buried their heads in the sand. Surely you wouldn't go to sleep in a home where you ever thought a son or daughter would put 4 rounds in your face...would you? And even if you did think that possible at times you'd probably side with pot luck. That's what has to change if you want to stop a massacre, etc. And being as incompetence is rampant across America as the evidence of a populace voting twice for a man who was mentored for years by the communist-terrorist "KillYourParents" bill ayers don't expect any newfound concerns over protecting the pursuit of happiness, freedom, etc. After all none of that exists within the ideology of obama/ayers et al.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#48 Apr 3, 2013
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>douchebaggur!!! buffoon sack of sht....
The inintelligent folk's prebubescent "dialogue" to a conversation.

Oy vey.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#49 Apr 3, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think kids have never seen guns?
Of course not - after all this is amerikkkkkkka.

Location hidden

#50 Apr 3, 2013
Break it down...What's going on amongst these leftist gun hating legislators amounts to an insane deranged knee-jerk reaction over some fruitcake who used a full size vehicle to run over his mother 4 times and later Kamikaze it into a classroom full of kids and teachers.
In such a scenario the leftist legislators personal disdain for full size vehicles and their sleazy thirst for power over the citizenry becomes a demented finger pointing attempt to ban full sized vehicles owned by those who probably have not had a ticket in 30 years and to make them register such vehicles as deadly dangerous weapons or become 3rd degree felons.
It's time to tell each and everyone of those insane libelous azzhats who think they can place law abiding Americans at the scene of a massacre all because they happen to own firearms is as insane as it sounds. My friends it's time their libelous bullying and utter insanity that rivals the insanity of holmes, loughner and lanza is ended permanently.
Trigger

Yeoman, IN

#51 Apr 3, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
Ok, off subject here, but I can't tell all of you how happy I am to see a real conversation on this forum. If you don't understand what that means, just take a look around.
Oh really?
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is EXACTLY my point, Mr. Wolfie-boy - if you're listening. A flu vaccine has the same ability (and in some cases MORE) to strike fear into the hearts of 4, 5, and 6 yo's, as any gun, but AA is right. It's okay for them to see 23 of their fellow classmates slaughtered in their 'allegedly' gun free zone, but the sight of a gun wilts them? These are the SAME 4, 5, and 6 yr old kids that make toast or pop-tart guns.
Couldn't be because Russia is doing quite an enthusiastic job at being your fluffer,now could it?

Well,the woman does love her guns,barrels and things that shoot quickly.

If she keeps going at this rate,her lips will be blistered for the entire spring.

Location hidden

#52 Apr 3, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The inintelligent folk's prebubescent "dialogue" to a conversation.
Oy vey.
Attention douchebaggur!!! If you cannot stand the heat stay out of the kitchen...drama queen.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#53 Apr 3, 2013
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention you bloated wolf tick!!! Many moons ago when I was very young and gullible like those little kids you see carrying around obama signs and programmed to sing yes-we-can 24/7 it was a dentist who traumatized me with a drill however as an adult dentists are for the most part a-otae buckwheat. That being said I bet if the need rises your so-called traumatized wife would burn a trail to get to a phone to call the police...Lord knows she cannot rely on a snot-nosed incompetent firearm illiterate twerp like you, scooter.
Is this post before or after your waterboarding?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#54 Apr 3, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, nobody is "taking away your freedoms" - though that cannot be said for all those who lose their freedom-loving lives at the hands of the good ol' freedom loving gun-a-toting amerikkkkkkkan.
Looks like there will be armed "freedom loving" employes roaming around our schools.
And the world laughs ...
Well pookie, I read you liberals by your actions and not your words, it's safer. You attacked our first amendment rights by attacking the freedom of relgion through the fake Fluke story, the fake war on women story and the attack on the second ammendment because 20 children died, but after you on the left had already killed 53 million. So don't tell me what you are not trying to do, your actions show you are trying to do it.

Location hidden

#55 Apr 3, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
When my brother was 6 years old, he was making a gun out of his pop tarts. My kids did it, too, when they were that same age.
You think kids have never seen guns? And btw, we're not talking about having the security guards sit RIGHT NEXT TO THE KIDS AND SHOW IT OFF!!!!! You stupe-f&ck. My emotional status and my IQ(which is fine, btw, if they're letting me register outpatients in our Ortho Clinic) have nothing to do with it. but then again, I expect ppl to add the insult to the disagreement. You can't just disagree, you also have to insult?
Who's the imbecile?
I disagree, without insult. But I have to say, it isn't easy.

Paris

#56 Apr 3, 2013
Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
<quoted text>
Couldn't be because Russia is doing quite an enthusiastic job at being your fluffer,now could it?
Well,the woman does love her guns,barrels and things that shoot quickly.
If she keeps going at this rate,her lips will be blistered for the entire spring.
That's the their name and hate post about her. Are you married to her or something?

Paris

#57 Apr 3, 2013
Third name

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#58 Apr 3, 2013
Dr Drew wrote:
<quoted text>I believe those people who work in the hospitals yourself should be drug free.
I believe you should stuff a big fat [email protected] in your mouth and be quiet, imbecile!

Paris

#59 Apr 3, 2013
Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> You. You're farking crazy.
CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded. Low information law makers for low information voters.

CO State Rep. Diana DeGette (D) "I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available."

Location hidden

#60 Apr 3, 2013
JohnInLa wrote:
Break it down...What's going on amongst these leftist gun hating legislators amounts to an insane deranged knee-jerk reaction over some fruitcake who used a full size vehicle to run over his mother 4 times and later Kamikaze it into a classroom full of kids and teachers.
In such a scenario the leftist legislators personal disdain for full size vehicles and their sleazy thirst for power over the citizenry becomes a demented finger pointing attempt to ban full sized vehicles owned by those who probably have not had a ticket in 30 years and to make them register such vehicles as deadly dangerous weapons or become 3rd degree felons.
It's time to tell each and everyone of those insane libelous azzhats who think they can place law abiding Americans at the scene of a massacre all because they happen to own firearms is as insane as it sounds. My friends it's time their libelous bullying and utter insanity that rivals the insanity of holmes, loughner and lanza is ended permanently.
OuthouseInLa, I used to wonder if you are psychotic. I wonder no more.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#61 Apr 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Mid to late 1800's the children carried their own guns to school. Then came the school unions and children started dying.
They were also sent out on a daily basis to gather the meat by shooting at rabbits, squirrel, turkey.

What happened to kids in the meantime? Progressive government and public schooling happened.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#62 Apr 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>That's the their name and hate post about her. Are you married to her or something?
Oh, Jimbo, this ass-clown makes no sense. He's a 'neener'neener' kinda troll. Do NOT try to have a conversation with him.

On second thought, you're pretty good at throwing trolls under the bus. Carry on!!!!!!!
Dr Drew

Indianapolis, IN

#63 Apr 3, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you should stuff a big fat [email protected] in your mouth and be quiet, imbecile!
Can't do that. You need help and should be confronted with your addiction. Get help! P.S. The only imbecile is the one who does drugs and works at the hospital. YOU Russia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SEGMENT: Columbus pastor reacts to rise in viol... 3 hr Truth B Told 1
News Continue reading Richardson man takes stand in ... 4 hr Don Edwards 1
News Second suspect arrested in Searcy murder 10 hr Team Kelly 2
News lambwood from la porte (Oct '07) 12 hr anonymous 7
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) Mon Suomi 82
News Warrant: Man charged with murder agreed to meet... Sep 17 Lilac St Cyr 1
News Recent SF Murder Seems Certain To Figure Into S... Sep 17 Wildchild 4
More from around the web