Ind. could be first to require armed ...

Ind. could be first to require armed school employees

There are 583 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Ind. could be first to require armed school employees. In it, USA Today reports that:

The Indiana House Education Committee approved legislation Tuesday, April 2, 2013, that would mandate the creation of a protection officer for each school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#21 Apr 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
There is something seriously wrong with these sick in the head right-winger tea-baggers who as gun crazy... they are a danger and detriment to the health and safety of this nation, especially the kids.
Is there any wonder why 9-11 happened on their watch.
Commander-in-Cheif Obama
proving once again that you are a low information voter for the Obama bot club.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#22 Apr 3, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only a matter of time before one of these armed employees goes nuts and starts shooting kids.
BANK ON IT!
C'mon, this is as stupid as arming postal employees.....
If they are that wacked out already, do you EVEN want them around your kids, guns or no guns? You're insane.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#23 Apr 3, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
When my wife was a little girl, she attended a school with armed police. She tells me it traumatized the hell out of her. I wonder if the presence of armed security in schools, with the daily sense of violence in the air, might make the kids feel less safe rather than more safe.
Where was she schooled, POLAND?

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#25 Apr 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
There is something seriously wrong with these sick in the head right-winger tea-baggers who as gun crazy... they are a danger and detriment to the health and safety of this nation, especially the kids.
Is there any wonder why 9-11 happened on their watch.
Attention moron cow patty!!! If I witnessed some perverted thug buttplucking your libelous filty piehole with a baseball bat I would keep on going because you are not worth saving much less worth spit...now GFY.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26 Apr 3, 2013
So let me get this straight, we are not going to protect our children with legal guns, carried by trained, and licensed personnel, because schools are gun free zones? We don't want our children to be exposed to guns for fear of traumatizing them, but I assure you that seeing a classroom full of dead friends would be much more traumatizing, than the sight of an inanimate object.

This all makes perfect sense to me, because no "would be" shooter would disobey school rules, and bring a gun on school property.

Location hidden

#27 Apr 3, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
When my wife was a little girl, she attended a school with armed police. She tells me it traumatized the hell out of her. I wonder if the presence of armed security in schools, with the daily sense of violence in the air, might make the kids feel less safe rather than more safe.
Attention you bloated wolf tick!!! Many moons ago when I was very young and gullible like those little kids you see carrying around obama signs and programmed to sing yes-we-can 24/7 it was a dentist who traumatized me with a drill however as an adult dentists are for the most part a-otae buckwheat. That being said I bet if the need rises your so-called traumatized wife would burn a trail to get to a phone to call the police...Lord knows she cannot rely on a snot-nosed incompetent firearm illiterate twerp like you, scooter.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#28 Apr 3, 2013
We have to protect our children better than Obama and Hillary protected Benghazi.

Paris

#29 Apr 3, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
So let me get this straight, we are not going to protect our children with legal guns, carried by trained, and licensed personnel, because schools are gun free zones? We don't want our children to be exposed to guns for fear of traumatizing them, but I assure you that seeing a classroom full of dead friends would be much more traumatizing, than the sight of an inanimate object.
This all makes perfect sense to me, because no "would be" shooter would disobey school rules, and bring a gun on school property.
For schools to be called a gun free zone is an oxymoron.

Paris

#30 Apr 3, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
We have to protect our children better than Obama and Hillary protected Benghazi.
The White House should be a gun free zone. After all, the world loves odoodle and his drone attacks that kill children.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#31 Apr 3, 2013
Looka like there are no medicines or drugs (or perphaps those are the problem?) to correct the Benghawoooozie/drone sydrome.

Poor guys!
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#32 Apr 3, 2013
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text> moron cow patty!!! perverted thug buttplucking your libelous filty piehole spit...
This kind of prepubescent unintelligent comment of nonsense best personifies the gun gnutters. Sad.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#33 Apr 3, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So you think first, second, and third graders are FINE with guns? You either have a serious emotional problem, or you're a bigger imbecile than Sarah Palin.
Have the NRA/gun business enlarged their paranoid propaganda to telling us that all babies should have guns in their mothers' wombs? LOLL

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#35 Apr 3, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
That is EXACTLY my point, Mr. Wolfie-boy - if you're listening. A flu vaccine has the same ability (and in some cases MORE) to strike fear into the hearts of 4, 5, and 6 yo's, as any gun, but AA is right. It's okay for them to see 23 of their fellow classmates slaughtered in their 'allegedly' gun free zone, but the sight of a gun wilts them? These are the SAME 4, 5, and 6 yr old kids that make toast or pop-tart guns.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#36 Apr 3, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So you think first, second, and third graders are FINE with guns? You either have a serious emotional problem, or you're a bigger imbecile than Sarah Palin.
When my brother was 6 years old, he was making a gun out of his pop tarts. My kids did it, too, when they were that same age.

You think kids have never seen guns? And btw, we're not talking about having the security guards sit RIGHT NEXT TO THE KIDS AND SHOW IT OFF!!!!! You stupe-f&ck. My emotional status and my IQ(which is fine, btw, if they're letting me register outpatients in our Ortho Clinic) have nothing to do with it. but then again, I expect ppl to add the insult to the disagreement. You can't just disagree, you also have to insult?

Who's the imbecile?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#37 Apr 3, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>here In Indiana right now the Teachers that are going through to carry training are considered sheriff deputies while on school property.
So? What's going to keep one of them from going nuts and slaughtering dozens or hundreds of schoolkids.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#38 Apr 3, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are that wacked out already, do you EVEN want them around your kids, guns or no guns? You're insane.
That's just it; you don't know who's going to snap until they do.

Giving them guns is just stupid.

Paris

#39 Apr 3, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
When my brother was 6 years old, he was making a gun out of his pop tarts. My kids did it, too, when they were that same age.
You think kids have never seen guns? And btw, we're not talking about having the security guards sit RIGHT NEXT TO THE KIDS AND SHOW IT OFF!!!!! You stupe-f&ck. My emotional status and my IQ(which is fine, btw, if they're letting me register outpatients in our Ortho Clinic) have nothing to do with it. but then again, I expect ppl to add the insult to the disagreement. You can't just disagree, you also have to insult?
Who's the imbecile?
Mid to late 1800's the children carried their own guns to school. Then came the school unions and children started dying.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#40 Apr 3, 2013
Ok, off subject here, but I can't tell all of you how happy I am to see a real conversation on this forum. If you don't understand what that means, just take a look around.
Dr Drew

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Apr 3, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the imbecile?
I believe those people who work in the hospitals yourself should be drug free.

Location hidden

#42 Apr 3, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
This kind of prepubescent unintelligent comment of nonsense best personifies the gun gnutters. Sad.
Attention douchebaggur!!! It was not a comment you buffoon it was a very fitting reply to one sick minded libelous sack of sht...like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News True crime isn't as true in its depiction of fe... 6 hr Tex- 1
News Angela-Chanselor neighborhood in Pomona sees re... (Apr '13) 7 hr olevas 27
News Man with knife shot by school police near Westl... 13 hr Marcavage s Emission 1
News No new trial for Caius Veiovis in triple murder... Fri Cops are Degenerates 9
News Stanley Dishon expected to take plea deal in co... (Jan '15) Thu nope 20
News Nye Co. teen held in rifle slaying of girl (Jun '06) Thu HIT IT 113
News Prosecutor's racial remarks during trial at issue (Jun '12) Jul 20 Benny Ganso 9
More from around the web