Atty. General still working unsolved ...

Atty. General still working unsolved homicides

There are 58 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Atty. General still working unsolved homicides. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

As part of his Ohio Unsolved Homicides Initiative, Attorney General Mike DeWine is urging those with information on an unsolved double homicide in Pike County to come forward.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
aLLiPoSTisCraP

Marion, OH

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Yea okay.
wonderer

Jackson, OH

#2 Nov 30, 2012
they also need to check out all those found dead at tony osborns several years ago in camp creek!
udontsay

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2012
wonderer wrote:
they also need to check out all those found dead at tony osborns several years ago in camp creek!
I don't remember this could you refresh my memory please
wonderer

Jackson, OH

#4 Nov 30, 2012
rick scowden, brother randy scowden,
along with others
Zinnia

Dayton, OH

#5 Feb 17, 2014
Any updates on Rick and Randy Scowden?
Amy Lynn Moreland

Hamilton, OH

#6 Nov 5, 2015
I just found out that Ricky lee Scowden is my biological father. Please send any info about this to me please ! Thank You
Amy Lynn Moreland

Hamilton, OH

#7 Nov 5, 2015
wonderer wrote:
along with others
Did you know them?
Amy Lynn Moreland

Hamilton, OH

#8 Nov 5, 2015
Zinnia wrote:
Any updates on Rick and Randy Scowden?
Did you know them?
justaregularpers on

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2016
wonderer wrote:
not sure who was found dead there but I heard about other deaths there. Contact the attorney general in Columbus Ohio. Murders there need to stop.
justaregularpers on

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2016
I heard it said quite a few times that If someone wants to murder someone then take them to Pike county. So I think that pike county people need to take these matters to the state level. As long as the people in charge look the other way then no one there is safe. People in pike county have rights so go to the attorney general and speak up.
Misti

Pickerington, OH

#11 Apr 8, 2016
wonderer wrote:
along with others
I know the son of one of the Scowdens as well. He also believe something was not right about these deaths.
Misti

Pickerington, OH

#12 Apr 8, 2016
Amy Lynn Moreland wrote:
I just found out that Ricky lee Scowden is my biological father. Please send any info about this to me please ! Thank You
I know Jeremy scowden I have children with him.

Since: Jun 15

Location hidden

#13 May 6, 2016
Back upto the current forums
what is going on

Detroit, MI

#14 May 6, 2016
It isn't just pike county. It has happened in Scioto, Adams, and Brown counties as well. Seems like money talks and also makes court systems turn their heads.
what is going on

Detroit, MI

#15 May 6, 2016
greatballsofire wrote:
Back upto the current forums
I'm being nosey. Why would you want a seriel killers picture on your profile? Henry Lee Lucas, yuck!

“No Time for Games”

Since: May 16

Piketon, Ohio

#16 May 6, 2016
what is going on wrote:
It isn't just pike county. It has happened in Scioto, Adams, and Brown counties as well. Seems like money talks and also makes court systems turn their heads.
Lawrence County too!!

Since: Jun 15

Location hidden

#17 May 6, 2016
what is going on wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm being nosey. Why would you want a seriel killers picture on your profile? Henry Lee Lucas, yuck!
It was kind of a statement of sorts - there i changed it
what is going on

Detroit, MI

#18 May 6, 2016
greatballsofire wrote:
<quoted text>

It was kind of a statement of sorts - there i changed it
You didn't have to change it for me. But Thank you
Can only ask because I was hoping you didn't identify with a seriel killer. LOL
whynot

Washington, DC

#19 May 6, 2016
This forum makes me feel discouraged about the likelihood of law enforcement finding and prosecuting the murderer(s) of the Rhoden family. It seems Pike County has quite a few unsolved murders. Worse, I can't even find a reference to the Camp Creek deaths mentioned here, when I try to Google it. It is like it never happened and no one cares. Sad.
keep the faith

Detroit, MI

#20 May 6, 2016
whynot wrote:
This forum makes me feel discouraged about the likelihood of law enforcement finding and prosecuting the murderer(s) of the Rhoden family. It seems Pike County has quite a few unsolved murders. Worse, I can't even find a reference to the Camp Creek deaths mentioned here, when I try to Google it. It is like it never happened and no one cares. Sad.
Don't feel discouraged. I had a friend who was murdered. His killers wasn't caught either. It was wrote off as a accident or suicide. He had the back of his head blower off with a shotgun. The gun was in an out building. He was in the kitchen chair. Ha! Guess that gun walked out to the building. And a shotgun to the back of the head. It don't think so. But karma stepped in. One died of aids, one died with cancer, and one got his head blowed off in a robbery. Guess which one killed my friend. The one who got his head blower off. See it all comes back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No new trial for Caius Veiovis in triple murder... Fri Cops are Degenerates 9
News Stanley Dishon expected to take plea deal in co... (Jan '15) Thu nope 20
News Nye Co. teen held in rifle slaying of girl (Jun '06) Thu HIT IT 113
News Prosecutor's racial remarks during trial at issue (Jun '12) Thu Benny Ganso 9
News Woman shot in head after drug deal goes bad in ... Thu boooooo 1
News An Azusa neighborhood has become a common groun... (Aug '09) Thu Ace kings 216
News KSP still searching for murderer (Jul '07) Thu Someone who cares 16
More from around the web