Authorities name suspect in four 1990...

Authorities name suspect in four 1990 cold case killings

There are 40 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Nov 16, 2010, titled Authorities name suspect in four 1990 cold case killings. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Riverside County sheriff's detectives on Tuesday named a prolific killer from Pomona as a suspect in the unsolved slayings in 1990 of four people from Ontario and Montclair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Claremont girl

Long Beach, CA

#21 Nov 17, 2010
Just reading the angry racist comments. Seriously, psychopaths come in all colors and ethnicities. And if you want to get real technical and believe me I'm not justifying Mexican being in CA or not but just making an observation. He looks like he's more American Indian. Mexicans are a make-up of Native Americans and Spaniards. Thus if he is partly or mostly Native American then he is the real American and people like me who came from Europe through Ellis Island 140 years ago are the foreigners. So, your angry hateful comments only make people like you look like potentially aggressive and dangerous individuals too. Chill out on the racist stuff!
Archie

Riverside, CA

#22 Nov 17, 2010
But it's expected from the daily bulletin people!
RC Resident

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#23 Nov 17, 2010
Once he is executed grind up his remains into dog food and let the victims families feed his "ground round" to their pets!
observer

Upland, CA

#24 Nov 17, 2010
Claremont girl wrote:
It would be interesting to study his corps to see if there are contributing factors in his biological make-up to have created such a monster of a human being. He's clearly a psychopath but the questions remains, why? Was it the way he was hard wired at birth or were there social factors that played a role in him becoming "what" he was. There will never be any closure on the lives he took but it would be nice if science could study his DNA make-up to learn more about his type of human to then find ways to "fix" or "repair" others from going down the same path. So much is being discovered through science, I would not be surprised if studying his remains could help science get one step closer to helping correct broken people before they become a scab on society.
Three words: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Hmmmm

AOL

#25 Nov 17, 2010
Claremont girl wrote:
It would be interesting to study his corps to see if there are contributing factors in his biological make-up to have created such a monster of a human being. He's clearly a psychopath but the questions remains, why? Was it the way he was hard wired at birth or were there social factors that played a role in him becoming "what" he was. There will never be any closure on the lives he took but it would be nice if science could study his DNA make-up to learn more about his type of human to then find ways to "fix" or "repair" others from going down the same path. So much is being discovered through science, I would not be surprised if studying his remains could help science get one step closer to helping correct broken people before they become a scab on society.
No, he just an aszwhole who doesn't care about human life except his own. He's a selfish, greedy turd who will kill or injure if it gets him what he wants. There have always been bad people who only care about getting what they want at any cost. You don't have to be crazy or mentally ill to be a bad person. You don't have to have suffered early in life to turn out bad. Some people are just worthless and bad. He is a prime example.
HHHmmmmmm

Phoenix, AZ

#26 Nov 17, 2010
"He was sentenced to death in 1992 for the Sept. 2, 1990 rape and murder in Ontario of 15-year-old Yvette Woodruff."
----------
And here it is 2010! Great system we've got going here....
Chuck

Claremont, CA

#27 Nov 17, 2010
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Three words: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Four words:Bullet to the head.
Repub

Riverside, CA

#28 Nov 17, 2010
Sent him to meg's mansion to play with her family!

Since: May 10

Pasadena, CA

#29 Nov 17, 2010
Guillermo De Anda wrote:
NO WAY !!!!!! A MURDEROUS MEXICAN ????? TELL ME IT AINT SO !!!
Good friicken grief! When on earth are we going to wake up and see that the ONLY way to save California is to:
1) Close the damn borders with Mexico
2) Deport ALL illegal aliens, especially the Mexicans and the gang banging Salvaoreans.
3) Imprison ALL employers here in the USA that hire illegal aliens. Like for example let's start with half the companies here in the Inland Empire that we know hire illegal aliens.
Cardenas Markets
Del Real Foods in Mira Loma
Staff Mark Employment agency
Mission Foods (tortillas) in Rancho Cucamonga
All of the employment agencies on Millikin Ave in Ontario
DEnny's Restauarnts
Car Washes, especially the one on Haven near 6th street
Folks there are so many employers right in our own neighborhoods that hiring illegal aliens and contributing to the demise of our great state.
The question is WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
Yeah, because once we close the border south of us, another "Charles Manson" won't happen. Once they close the border, we'll all dress like marshmellows and sing CUMBAYA!:-P
cstyle

Belleville, IL

#30 Nov 17, 2010
Tina Jefferson is my sister.....it's been 22 years!!
cstyle

Belleville, IL

#31 Nov 17, 2010
RanchoJuan909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, because once we close the border south of us, another "Charles Manson" won't happen. Once they close the border, we'll all dress like marshmellows and sing CUMBAYA!:-P
He's from El Salvaodor
cstyle

Belleville, IL

#32 Nov 17, 2010
Claremont girl wrote:
Just reading the angry racist comments. Seriously, psychopaths come in all colors and ethnicities. And if you want to get real technical and believe me I'm not justifying Mexican being in CA or not but just making an observation. He looks like he's more American Indian. Mexicans are a make-up of Native Americans and Spaniards. Thus if he is partly or mostly Native American then he is the real American and people like me who came from Europe through Ellis Island 140 years ago are the foreigners. So, your angry hateful comments only make people like you look like potentially aggressive and dangerous individuals too. Chill out on the racist stuff!
He's from El Salvador
Former Alta Loma Resident

United States

#33 Nov 18, 2010
I knew this young woman... she went to High School with my own daughter. She had beautiful blue eyes and always a smile on her face. What a tragedy... she was only 19 years old and her life was over. She would have been 40 years old now... rest in peace sweet Stacey... we never forgot you.
observer

Upland, CA

#34 Nov 18, 2010
RC Resident wrote:
Once he is executed grind up his remains into dog food and let the victims families feed his "ground round" to their pets!
Boy, Kinsey would sure have fun with your analysis...

Why would they feed this to their pets? The result would give new meaning to "sleeeping with the enemy?"
Hmmmm

AOL

#35 Nov 18, 2010
Claremont girl wrote:
Your logic is flawed. We were born here, this is the land of our birth and you call us foreigners. And he who crossed a border to come here from more than 2000 miles away is the real "American". And when we speak of American, you know very well that we are meaning U.S. citizen. And apparently unbeknownst to you, a lot of us have part Native American ancestery even though we appear to be completely white. So just because your family has kept it's bloodline "pure" since your ancestors migrated through Ellis Island, many of the rest of us haven't and feel the connection to this land through legal migration and our strain of Native-American blood. So it's your right to feel as if you are a foreigner even though this is the land of your birth and possibly your parents and grandparents. Sorry that you feel that you're a foreginer, and fail to feel the connection with your country that the rest of us feel, but that's your problem. But for me, I will not feel like a foreigner in my own country, that has been the country of many generations before me. And that's because I'm NOT a foreigner. This is the land of my birth. To be a foreigner I would have to have physically come across the border to get here. And that's something I didn't have to do.
Salvadoormat

Covina, CA

#36 Nov 19, 2010
Claremont girl wrote:
CG, The Ellis Island screeners never dealt with MS-13, they surely would've wrote in chalk on their coats. In your Village naivete you seem to equivocate that people who find this behavior offensive are unindicted spree killers as well-yo are the prey & these monsters forget you the second they annihilate you...I'm sure the Burmeister sorority sister from Cal Poly would love to have another chance @ life. If you were alone with this guy, only Krav Maga or a sudden conversion thanks to the Virgin Mary would save you. As it is, you're ice cream for freaks & this guy would have 21 Choices for you, mix whatever flavors in you he wants.
JoeGal

Honolulu, HI

#37 Nov 20, 2010
Yvette Michelle Woodruff. was My sister n law...What Does Fu&*# Race Has To do with it...She's gone. Me And My Wife,(Yvette's Sister) Hope this bastard Finally Gets *$%@(*(*@# Have Some Respect for the Family.......
TO ALL YOU HIPPOCRATES

Saint Petersburg, FL

#38 Dec 12, 2013
MORE THAN HALF OF YOU WHO COMMENTED AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS I BET ANYTHING THAT YOU, YOUR PARENTS OR YOUR GRANDPARENTS WERE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. THERE WERE NO MEXICANS BORN IN THE US AND SPECIALLY NO WHITE PEOPLE WLL CALL THEIR CHILD GUILLERMO DE ANDA. YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LAZIES, PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF THE CENTRAL AMERICANS OR MEXICANS ABOUT STANDING OUTSIDE HOMEDEPOT BUT IF YOU REALIZE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR WORK AND NOT BEGGING FOR MONEY LIKE EVERY WHITE PERSON AT THE EXIT OF THE FREEWAYS. YOU ARE ALL BUNCH OF HATERS AND EVERYONE ELSE IS FIGHTING TO SURVIVE JUST LIKE YOU!
Blooming Dad

Fontana, CA

#39 Dec 12, 2013
It is what it is. Its not my place to judge but you can't help but to feel hatred for individuals of this nature. Also about the illegal immigrants, its hard enough for Americans to find jobs at least decent ones without illegal immigrants of any race to take these jobs by being desperate enough to work for any kind of wages, then only to support their own people and not the nation that supports them. Its hard all over the world. my kids shouldn't have to speak spanish or any other language just to have a minimum wage job!!
erica

United States

#40 Jun 24, 2015
HHHmmmmmm wrote:
"He was sentenced to death in 1992 for the Sept. 2, 1990 rape and murder in Ontario of 15-year-old Yvette Woodruff."
----------
And here it is 2010! Great system we've got going here....
I am wondering why it's taking soooo damn long to kill this animal??? Yvette was my half sister which i was supposed to meet the week that this piece of shit raped and murdered her. I was looking forward to meeting her and well it never happened thanks to that scum bag. I hope he gets executed soon. I dont understand this stupid asss justice system. He already was convicted for Yvettes murder and of several other ones. California wtf are you waiting for???? Execute his assss already and im praying i can be there to watch.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walker knocks Clinton for her Milwaukee shootin... 5 hr slick willie expl... 294
News Is White Lives Matter a movement or white supre... 7 hr Paddy O-Malley 1
News Young girl at vigil for brother's slain friend ... 14 hr grounded in reality 2
News Ellinger could face more charges in homicide case 17 hr Johnny Mo 5
News Citronelle murder suspect arrives in Mobile, sa... 18 hr lrq88 1
News Jury selection continues in Kiplinger murder trial (Aug '07) Tue I rest my case 37
News Milwaukee Riots After Police Shoot Black Suspec... Mon concerned american 161
More from around the web