Akron man Dawud El Spaulding sentenced to death in fatal shootings

Full story: Ohio.com
A 30-year-old Akron man has been sentenced to death for the 2011 deaths of two people and a related shooting that left a man paralyzed in the side doorway of a Grant Street home. Full Story
MLK IV

Akron, OH

#1 Feb 16, 2013
"Dawud." WTF

Named to fail.
Fillup Debus

Akron, OH

#2 Feb 16, 2013
MR. Spaulding is the poster child for the subculture that is akron ohio. The funny part is the hypocrisy of the Akron Beacon Journal which cries and moans in concert with the savage's AKA-the 47% about the endless cycle of poverty, THEY have breed themselves into poverty and the account for the bulk of crime occuring in akron. Put the needle in this turds arm ASAP and save the taxpayer's their hard earned money. Show his execution on T.V. so all the other welfare leeches can se what happens when you are a savage.NOW that is what you call social engineering!!!!
duane

Minerva, OH

#3 Jul 8, 2013
Dawud was my best friend growing up. I spent every weekend at his house or him at mine. He became a bad influence and i spaced myself from him. It was not the subculture that is akron that made him do this. IN LIFE YOU HAVE A CHOICE you can do what is right(and not always easy) or you can do what is wrong. I feel pain in my heart for the victims first and then for my friend. Maybe I could of tried to be a better influence on him and made the choice of right and wrong an easier one.
And for the comment on his name it is a biblical name for king david. not a name to fail
Al Chimpton

Detroit, MI

#4 Jul 8, 2013
'Bout time for this buck-wild Canadian!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Then she should've just named him David.

Not that it will soon matter...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadly force a " in black and white 6 min James 80
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 31 min Truth 3,361
Jury selection continues in Kiplinger murder trial (Aug '07) 1 hr hey 8
Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape 2 hr Lies Within 73
Darren Wilson's account of Michael Brown shooti... 5 hr Black Rhino 18
City releases video of fatal police shooting of... 18 hr CHARLES 30
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... Tue Kentucky-Mitch 8

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE