Man Dies After Being Found Shot Insid...

Man Dies After Being Found Shot Inside Vehicle | WBNS-10TV, Cen...

There are 54 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jan 9, 2010, titled Man Dies After Being Found Shot Inside Vehicle | WBNS-10TV, Cen.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Police said that they were searching for two men who were responsible for shooting a man inside his vehicle Friday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NewsHawk

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 9, 2010
What will it take to stop these senseless killings in our city??? Columbus is looking more like South Central every day.... God help the children.
d-mane

United States

#3 Jan 9, 2010
News Flash, It is never going stop! Because we have people in high offices that dont like the police so gun shots and killings to them is sort of a joke to them. Its not a joke to meh and my wife, we stay by the airport and its awful. Columbus ohio= south central#2.
tyree

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2010
Homer wrote:
Eventully they will kill each other off and Col. will be rid of the POS's. God helps those who help themselves. They know right from wrong. I don't want to hear about there childhood. They are around enough people during there younger age to see and hear about how things are to be. Even in the event they were raised by single parent, grandmother, or aunt Tillie. What the problen is they see fast and easy money in drugs,or stealing etc.
You figure it out.
Totally agree! It starts at home, at a young age! So, if they don't get what they should get from home, as in discipline, morals, values, good up bringing and respect, they damn sure r not gonna respect another human.... And that person's life will mean nothing to them..... Which is y every other morning, u see another 20-30 yr old gunned down in the streets of Columbus! Whats sad, it's my community (Afican Americans) the most, and we have parents of the kids that think it's so cool that their kid either........ just got killed (he went out like a soldier), or took someone's life (he put in work)!!!!! Our kids are earning stripes for wiping each other out! Sounds like a smart plan to me...... Right!!!! So, let me see how this works..... I earn respect for killing u! I will probably go to prison, or be killed myself...... But at least I will go down with that respect from my friends in the "hood"!!!!! Note to self..... Remind mom to put my respect in my casket when she walks up to view my body! Or, if I'm lucky enough to just go to prison for 15-20 yrs, remind mom to send my repsect in a care package, or put it on my books!!!!! P.S. Remind mom to take care of my son and make sure he dont end up like me, b/c I'm not going to be there, and the cycles usually keeps going when a dad is not around! Sincerely, young African American Male!!!!
Loyalty

Logan, OH

#6 Jan 9, 2010
R.I.P juan wills I cant stop cryinq juan whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u why why why ?
Miss Thang

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 9, 2010
Every thing is Not about DRUGS & FAST MONEY some times it can come from SENSELESS KILLING & one point I do agree with you on is it's not always from single parent homes it can be wrong place wrong time you can't always judge & don't know the situation you just getting 2nd hand information that sometimes isn't always TRUE what's the saying "You can't believe everything you READ & HEAR"!
kim

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 9, 2010
I think if the system would punish the way people the way they get killed there would be less killings for example, if you steal you loose a finger pretty soon nobody would come around you
WHO CARES

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 9, 2010
Thats it boys keep it up. The more you dope slinging thugs kill each other off the better off we will be.

MORE DOPE HEADS NEEDED: RESPOND TO COLUMBUS OHIO

“Learn to think for yourselves!”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#10 Jan 9, 2010
Sorry this smells Gang,drug related. You play you Pay.
Rob

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 9, 2010
REALLY???? there is absolutely NO DESCRIPTION available of the men?? channel 10's writers SUCK!
perre mazon

Spartanburg, SC

#12 Jan 9, 2010
Ha, kill each other off Homer? Their like ants, you kill one, more will come out of a hole. There are plenty young, teen thugs waiting to fire that first shot and their younger siblings will follow suit. That's called "Tha Gangsta Cikill". Unfortunately, the gangsta's are the parent's too....ignorance breed's ignorance.
ITS ME

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 9, 2010
WHO TO SAY THAT THIS WAS A DRUG RELATED CASE? OBVIOUSLY SOME OF YOU DONT KNOW JUAN. OKAY THE FREAKS THAT DID THIS SHIT WAS WRONG, AND NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE JUDGING PEOPLE. JUST LIKE ON FACEBOOK IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM THEN DONT COMMENT ON HIM OR HIS PAST.
James

Columbus, OH

#14 Jan 9, 2010
I find it amazing that 10TV puts out 6 short paragraphs about a murder in the city with no details except for a possible description of a car and we have 12 posters of which many that have solved the crime. We already describe the perps, their MO and their background. CPD should never not solve a crime with all the detectives on this forum.
Homer

Pickerington, OH

#15 Jan 9, 2010
Do you really belive people just walk down the street with a gun and randomly shoot anybody thats comes across there path!!! There are some nuts out there that would do that, but far & few between.
The ones getting killed are drug related, one way or the other. They are trying to rob some one of money to buy or robbing to get the drugs. You can belive what you want, it all comes out in the papers, sooner or later......
Homer

Pickerington, OH

#16 Jan 9, 2010
perre mazon wrote:
Ha, kill each other off Homer? Their like ants, you kill one, more will come out of ****. There are plenty young, teen thugs waiting to fire that first shot and their younger siblings will follow suit. That's called "Tha Gangsta Cikill". Unfortunately, the gangsta's are the parent's too....ignorance breed's ignorance.
You are right.
Peace On Earth

Reynoldsburg, OH

#17 Jan 9, 2010
perre mazon wrote:
Ha, kill each other off Homer? Their like ants, you kill one, more will come out of ****. There are plenty young, teen thugs waiting to fire that first shot and their younger siblings will follow suit. That's called "Tha Gangsta Cikill". Unfortunately, the gangsta's are the parent's too....ignorance breed's ignorance.
ignorance breed's ignorance = hence the reason you were born!!
REVA BROWN

United States

#18 Jan 9, 2010
I LOVE YOU JUAN AND WHO EVER DID THIS GOD KNOW'S WHO U ARE AND U WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH WHAT U DONE!! YOU TOOK A YOUNG INNOCENT MAN'S LIFE AWAY!! I LOVE YOU BROTHER KEEP HOLDING THAT SPOT FOR ME!! I WILL BE PRAYING FOR THE FAMILY!!
Whatever

Columbus, OH

#19 Jan 9, 2010
James wrote:
I find it amazing that 10TV puts out 6 short paragraphs about a murder in the city with no details except for a possible description of a car and we have 12 posters of which many that have solved the crime. We already describe the perps, their MO and their background. CPD should never not solve a crime with all the detectives on this forum.
You are so right, James. I always find it amazing all the people who read a little bit of info in an article and immediately jump to all their conclusions without knowing the person or persons involved or anything about them. Gives everyone a chance to spew their venom about whatever group they want to, regardless if it is an informed opinion or not. So many people who post on here are just chock full of so much hatred for almost everyone, it's really scary sometimes.
Another thing I find disturbing about posts is the obvious lack of education and ability to write exhibited by so many. Hard to read and interpret someone's thoughts when they write whole paragraphs with no punctuation, can't spell, or write in "text-eeze", as if typing out entire words is just too much work. Makes you wonder if some of the crime problem might stem from so many people who can't write down and communicate their thoughts in any intelligible way. Hard to find work when you can't read or write.
jodyp

Springfield, OH

#20 Jan 9, 2010
Peace On Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorance breed's ignorance = hence the reason you were born!!
Back off, Meanie....Talk about ignorant! Gotta Mirror???
jodyp

Springfield, OH

#21 Jan 9, 2010
I would like to say that I lived in Cleveland (many years ago), moved to Columbus in 1992, and lived in a small town (Bellville) for 16-1/2 years (years ago) and I would desperately love to return to Bellville. Sure, people knew your business, talked about you (mostly kindly) but pulled together and no violence. Columbus is fast becoming a place where I do not want to reside. The police dept is inept and impotent. I do not feel safe and protected. However, there is my house that has lost value (I'm a real estate appraiser - I know how bad things REALLY are), so stay I will. But lock the door, Baby, because Columbus is not a safe place to live as a single woman, much less raise a family. I am intelligent and will not post any of the stupid remarks I have read. Who knows if it was drug, gang, etc. It does not matter....hear me - IT DOES NOT MATTER! Violence is violence. Question? have YOU helped a kid to read? Have you helped a person to find a job? Have you gone to Parsons Ave and served breakfast at the Church for All People? What have YOU done to make a teeny-tiny difference? Did you give a layette to an unwed mother in hopes that she would see the value of her newborn? Trust me when I say this, I am NOT a 'do-gooder.' I totally goes against my grain, and I really, really, really have to work at it. My dad was extremely prejudice and I have to fight it every day. But I am also a Christian and I beg you, let's at least try to help - even if in a small way. Are there any other INTELLIGENT people out there that would like to post a remark and perhaps know how to spell?
pcfromfl

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23 Jan 9, 2010
Linda wrote:
Why would 2 men shoot a man sitting in his vehicle?
I'll give you three guesses and the first two dont count ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused in Jonesboro murder pleads guilty 8 hr Guest 1
murder (Oct '06) 21 hr Curious 9
News Homicide Charges Against Mother, Daughter Sent ... (Apr '07) Wed msreen269 1,939
News Seventeen homicides this year leave Columbus fa... Tue George Jackson III 3
News SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly City Man (Oct '08) Tue Anonymous 42
News Woman shot in head after drug deal goes bad in ... Mon Shhhhhh-- 2
News No new trial for Caius Veiovis in triple murder... Jul 24 Cops are Degenerates 15
More from around the web