2 unrelated shooting deaths in Pomona

2 unrelated shooting deaths in Pomona

There are 22 comments on the LA Daily News story from Dec 3, 2010, titled 2 unrelated shooting deaths in Pomona. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A man was fatally shot in Pomona Thursday evening in a killing believed to be unrelated to another fatal shooting in Pomona less than 24 hours earlier, a police lieutenant said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pomona supporter

Ontario, CA

#25 Sep 20, 2012
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text> I know they don't care...SO SO SO SAD ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO DIE BEFORE THEY EVEN THINK ABOUT
DOING THERE JOB !!!!!
How is it that you feel you know the hearts of others? Have you ever put your life on the line? Have you ever done ANYTHING for others or do you just run your uneducated and ignorant mouth? Your words show that you know nothing of how the real world works. Get your big girl panties on and volunteer at the PD or go on a ride along, if you can even qualify. Find out first hand that homicide is THE most difficult crime to impact. Nearly 100% of the time, the police have no choice but to be reactionary to homicide. You would learn that Pomona Homicide Detectives regularly have one of the highest homicide clearance rates in THE COUNTRY!! Find out why young men and women of greatness become police officers. Of course, because the police must recruit from the ranks of society, they occasionally find a bad apple in the basket. The screenings however, are incredible. Only 10 applicants out of every one THOUSAND are accepted and become officers. The work Is hard and dangerous. Most people have little to no understanding of the job, other than what they see on tv or hear in the incredibly liberally biased media. Next time you decide to run your fat mouth; try, try, try to educate yourself on your topic of criticism. BTW, I would have blasted the other idiot that mimicked your ignorance but he/she left no name. I applaud you for using a name.
Loveit

Whittier, CA

#26 Feb 21, 2013
There's crime, mean, and evil people everywhere not only in Pomona. Also, I'm sorry to burst peoples bubble but every city has its own ghetto part. I live in North Pomona and I like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Obama addressed 'many sides' after Dallas p... 23 min Cordwainer Trout 20
News Police: Lincolnton man shot wife in head (May '13) 6 hr wondering 7
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... 7 hr Tex- 7
News Many Allentown homicides unsolved (Jun '09) 10 hr weaponX 95
News Sheriff investigates second homicide in two days 10 hr Incognito 2
News The Latest: Man accused of driving car had raci... Tue raphan of khazaria 1
News Saskatoon writers' group pens concerns about ra... Tue whitey 1
More from around the web