2 unrelated shooting deaths in Pomona

Dec 3, 2010 Full story: LA Daily News 22

A man was fatally shot in Pomona Thursday evening in a killing believed to be unrelated to another fatal shooting in Pomona less than 24 hours earlier, a police lieutenant said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ENUFF

Claremont, CA

#1 Dec 3, 2010
Every day it's the same old thang ... Welcome to the ghetto

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 3, 2010
why do so many people have to hurt somebody just so that they can feel alive? they must be very unhappy in their own lives.
James

Mount Morris, MI

#3 Dec 3, 2010
I'm so tired of these damn gangs and crews we really need someone in office that will really do something about this! 99.9% of the time its stupid latino gangs or crews doing these things. Our schools, our city, and family are really being impacted with these low-life scum bags. Enough is enough!
mandy

Pomona, CA

#4 Dec 7, 2010
No its not always Latino gangs i live in Pomona and work in Pomona all you hear is the bad.There is good people here to. Hard working tax paying people....
anonymous

Fontana, CA

#5 Jan 26, 2011
I know the man who was killed Thursday night. He was a loving husand. father. Grandfather and Friend. He was shot to death in front of his wife and left behind many people who loved him. He was a coach and mentored the kids to stay off the streets. He did not want them to fall victim to the gang life style as he has in his youth. He will be greatly missed. I think its horrible that he died the way he did when he was able to change his life for the better.
annonymous

Azusa, CA

#6 Jan 27, 2011
anonymous wrote:
I know the man who was killed Thursday night. He was a loving husand. father. Grandfather and Friend. He was shot to death in front of his wife and left behind many people who loved him. He was a coach and mentored the kids to stay off the streets. He did not want them to fall victim to the gang life style as he has in his youth. He will be greatly missed. I think its horrible that he died the way he did when he was able to change his life for the better.
yes very sad im sure pomona police will get to the bottom of this,
anonymous

Riverside, CA

#7 Jan 27, 2011
I don't think pomona PD care.
anonymous

Claremont, CA

#10 Feb 12, 2011
Such a shame. people r killing each other and don't even know why.
anonymous

Ontario, CA

#11 Apr 12, 2011
Ernie u are greatly missed. U were a great person and u touched many hearts. The kids miss their coach it doesn't feel the same without u.
jay

Claremont, CA

#12 Apr 28, 2011
Senseless killings. Such a shame.
TWOR

Pomona, CA

#13 Jun 14, 2011
The homie got shot today by some african americans by pomona high school.. there not going to get away with it!..
someonewho cares

Azusa, CA

#14 Jun 22, 2011
TWOR wrote:
The homie got shot today by some african americans by pomona high school.. there not going to get away with it!..
which homie got killed by african americans ernie???
CALM DOWN

Diamond Bar, CA

#15 Jun 22, 2011
U AINT GONNA DO NOTHING BUT TYPE B*TCHBOY
TWOR wrote:
wtf

Upland, CA

#16 Sep 22, 2011
i dont know whats going on in the world but shit happens and its just really messed up when it happens to good people. thats all i have to say about that.
heart felt

El Monte, CA

#18 Nov 18, 2011
gang related deaths in pomona is an everyday thing unfortunately but instead of putting them down reach out to organizations were you can make a difference and touch a life. my boyfriend father of my children got shot and died in my arms in pomona iv used my life and the things iv done and seen to help others don't speak on it unless your ready to help cause god knows our city needs as much help as possible and remember only god can judge....
faith

Yucaipa, CA

#19 Nov 20, 2011
@ heartfelt. You said it beautifully. I am sorry for your loss. The sad part is that this man that was murdered was a changed person. He was born and raised in pomona and had a gang past but was able to change. He coached baseball in pomona hoping to keep kids off the street. He was hoping he could keep them away from gang life. Even in his death he was just trying to help someone.
POMONAS VOICE OF REASON

Claremont, CA

#20 Jan 2, 2012
James wrote:
I'm so tired of these damn gangs and crews we really need someone in office that will really do something about this! 99.9% of the time its stupid latino gangs or crews doing these things. Our schools, our city, and family are really being impacted with these low-life scum bags. Enough is enough!
Wow! i would love to know your source of information because that statement you made sounded ever so accurate. 99.9%? huh? sounds like you definetly live in this city. i didnt know that the african americans and others that live in this city or surrounding areas are blameless in the crime that occures out here. you know what i just had a thought maybe next time you shouldnt be so quick to say things like that because it just makes you sounded ludacris and uneducated,... but hey thats just a thought!
Teresa

Union City, CA

#21 Jan 7, 2012
anonymous wrote:
I don't think pomona PD care.
I know they don't care...SO SO SO SAD ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO DIE BEFORE THEY EVEN THINK ABOUT
DOING THERE JOB !!!!!
sharon mable

Temple City, CA

#22 Feb 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
in my opinion all gangs should be shot no matter what race. all they do is steal ,rape us women, and all illegal things . then when put in jail 10 of them have to rape another guy because the gangsters are ALL FAGGITS.. that is why they choose to go to jail... they probly think "omg i wish i could feel another man .. because my female girlfriend doesn't have the sams thing as i do ... freaking LOOSERS . the government should kill they before they kill the good people... trash gangsters
Pomona

Calabasas, CA

#24 Sep 16, 2012
Pomona all day homie
Live an Die in p town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police release video of Mo. officer shooting of... 59 min Married With Chil... 2
More protests sparked after shooting near Ferguson 1 hr Married With Chil... 1
Political figures clash after slaying of NYPD o... 5 hr Larry 67
Garvin Guilty Of Triple Murder (Jan '11) 14 hr jessica Mollett 25
Man found guilty in East Side murder case | The... (May '11) 17 hr White cop 28
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 19 hr XV11st Los Road K... 1,134
Pembroke man charged in triple homicide 23 hr The Truth 3
More from around the web