Search Continues For Murder Suspect

Search Continues For Murder Suspect

There are 13 comments on the Tribune-News story from Nov 11, 2008, titled Search Continues For Murder Suspect. In it, Tribune-News reports that:

By Linda Kor The search continues for murder suspect Martin Delarosa Gonzales Jr., 24, who is wanted in connection with shootings that took place early Sunday morning, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-News.

Shocked by it all

Boise, ID

#1 Nov 11, 2008
Please keep an eye out for this suspect the families needs closure and peace of mind.
Another Coronado

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 14, 2008
Someone better find this low life before the families do.Another reason that mojados need to stay in Mexico they are chicken shit scum that have to run rather than face the consequences of their actions.Shame on this lowlife scum.He is probably in Mexico already where he belongs. He can run but he can't hide. Let's send the DOG after him!!!!!!!!!!
sernaboy31

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Nov 17, 2008
Another Coronado wrote:
Someone better find this low life before the families do.Another reason that mojados need to stay in Mexico they are chicken shit scum that have to run rather than face the consequences of their actions.Shame on this lowlife scum.He is probably in Mexico already where he belongs. He can run but he can't hide. Let's send the DOG after him!!!!!!!!!!
i just seen one of the victims(my prima) and your right but the word is this low life cant show his face in mexico because he is wanted for murder there too. turns out his wife lives in texas and the house is being watched so he cant run there . I personaly think he is still in holbrook AZ. the vehicle that they described is still being seen in holbrook.
Lindy

Boise, ID

#4 Nov 18, 2008
Yes he definitely needs to be found. He has done alot of harm. Not only to the victims but the friends and family as well. He definitely needs to get what he has coming to him.
sernaboy31 wrote:
<quoted text>i just seen one of the victims(my prima) and your right but the word is this low life cant show his face in mexico because he is wanted for murder there too. turns out his wife lives in texas and the house is being watched so he cant run there . I personaly think he is still in holbrook AZ. the vehicle that they described is still being seen in holbrook.
DOC

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 19, 2008
I have asked this question on the other thread for this so sorry if you are the same folks but, I live here in the Houston area and I have not seen any big time coverage of this but I have heard rumors.
I heard this shooting all came to take place because the suspect got beat up by one of the party goers, anyone know the truth of this? Other than that we have recieved the wanted poster and a few clipping via on-line about it but I have yet to see it on the news. Anyone have updates or such? Is this just a man hunt for the time being on law enforcement side of things?
FYI I am not a big news watcher just the mornings so that does not mean it has not been covered yet. Good luck with all of this y'all.
Lindy

Boise, ID

#6 Nov 19, 2008
Yes! he had gotten beaten up and came back about twenty minutes later with a gun. There are really no updates other than still looking for him.
DOC wrote:
I have asked this question on the other thread for this so sorry if you are the same folks but, I live here in the Houston area and I have not seen any big time coverage of this but I have heard rumors.
I heard this shooting all came to take place because the suspect got beat up by one of the party goers, anyone know the truth of this? Other than that we have recieved the wanted poster and a few clipping via on-line about it but I have yet to see it on the news. Anyone have updates or such? Is this just a man hunt for the time being on law enforcement side of things?
FYI I am not a big news watcher just the mornings so that does not mean it has not been covered yet. Good luck with all of this y'all.
DOC

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 19, 2008
Thank you for the info. Us few who know of it are keeping our eyes peeled for this feller.
Don't if I got the regular spill from the company but they say they have not heard from this guy either, maybe he will be dumb and try to get a pay check one of these days? I live down the road from an office of the temp. company he worked for.
Lindy

Boise, ID

#8 Nov 19, 2008
There are all kinds of rumors. All I know is he needs to be found hes a coward he shot 4 people 3 of them were girls.
DOC wrote:
Thank you for the info. Us few who know of it are keeping our eyes peeled for this feller.
Don't if I got the regular spill from the company but they say they have not heard from this guy either, maybe he will be dumb and try to get a pay check one of these days? I live down the road from an office of the temp. company he worked for.
DOC

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 20, 2008
Without a doubt. His day shall come. I don't know what your state death penalty looks like but he sure doesn't want to get caught, tried and found guilty here.
Former Holbrook resident

Perth, Australia

#10 Nov 20, 2008
Has anyone considered getting in touch with America's Most Wanted?
It has also been said that vehicle is still being seen in Holbrook, is this his car or was it used in his getaway?
Has anyone checked on Mrs Stingley to see how she is coping?????
Another Coronado

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Nov 23, 2008
i have heard that Americas Most Wanted has been contacted
Former Holbrook resident wrote:
Has anyone considered getting in touch with America's Most Wanted?
It has also been said that vehicle is still being seen in Holbrook, is this his car or was it used in his getaway?
Has anyone checked on Mrs Stingley to see how she is coping?????
BAM

Laughlin, NV

#14 Apr 11, 2014
Yes this was on AMW still nothing till this day. We need closure especially the family of the victim.. I hope they find this piece of shit..We all love the Victim she was the BEST
Sonya Baca

Winslow, AZ

#15 Apr 24, 2014
Hi i'm the 3rd person that was shot in this line of fire..I wish they could find him and get him locked up.I dont know y there not doing much about it but we did not deserve this..I know accidents happen all the time but he intended to hurt us.please find him he really messed up my life..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Jimmy Kimmel squarely blames Trump,... 1 hr Tie Your Mother Down 90
News Top StoryTrump says more must be done to protec... 2 hr ByePolar 132
News Oak Hill man dies after shots exchanged in Faye... (Jun '17) 9 hr Rainbow 25
News Jury sees video of Pittsburg homicide victim ru... 12 hr Coleworld 1
News Laura Ingraham Hosts Segment On 'Safe' AR-15 Ho... 16 hr Fake Cuts 36
News The Latest: Shooting survivors to meet at White... 17 hr Trump is a joke 75
News Most Americans say Trump, Congress not doing en... Thu Trump is a joke 5
More from around the web