Gun backers want to arm schoolteachers

Gun backers want to arm schoolteachers

There are 102 comments on the SFGate story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Gun backers want to arm schoolteachers. In it, SFGate reports that:

Andrea Clark holds son Tyler, 1, as they visit his grandfather Bill Morgan's Guns, Fishing and Other Stuff store in Vacaville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#102 Jan 8, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Only if I hit you in the head with one. Oh that's right, I can't. I don't have any. Sheep.
Still in denial I see. What would the Cattlemen's association think of you if they found out?

Since: Aug 10

South San Francisco, CA

#103 Jan 9, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Still in denial I see. What would the Cattlemen's association think of you if they found out?
Not a problem Jer, but thanks for caring. The Cattlemens association doesn't have anything do do with sheep ranchers as they are members of the Woolgrowers association. Some people are members of both, so it's still not a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... 44 min javawhey 45
News Lawyer tells rape trial jury women are 'good' a... 1 hr ironic 1
News Bond denied for suspect in girlfriend's murder (Sep '16) 2 hr BooBoo 2
News Man guilty in fatal home invasion for K2 and money 2 hr Maltamon 7
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Mon Agents of Corruption 1,999
News Jamiel Shaw Sr: "My Son Was Murdered by a DREAM... Mon tomin cali 1
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... Apr 23 Bear 89
More from around the web