Why Los Angeles a could be the next F...

Why Los Angeles a could be the next Fergusona

There are 4 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Aug 17, 2014, titled Why Los Angeles a could be the next Fergusona. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

A demonstrator, protesting the shooting death of teenager Michael Brown, stands his ground as police fire tear gas on August 13 in Ferguson, Missouri.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Aug 17, 2014
great let the black and illegal immigrants shoot it out.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#3 Aug 17, 2014
The people residing in the South Los Angeles/Compton/Long Beach corridor are familiar with periodic "burn-downs" of their cities. I recall surveying the smoldering ruins along103rd Street in LA shortly after the military ended the community action protests of 1965. Few buildings were left standing.

Since the last burn-down of the area twenty years ago, a relative truce has been established. In exchange for the politicians transferring ever greater amounts of the dwindling meager worth of the minority of area residents who pay taxes to the "protestors", community activists would confine their activities to an ongoing low grade guerrilla action of "random" murder, rape, pillage, and assorted thuggery.

Now that the Obama economy has failed, it is hard to foresee the truce lasting. The destitute unemployed "back-of-the-line" worker **("middle")** class White "sugar daddies" simply lack the means to continue paying.

Ronald
LOL

Irvine, CA

#4 Aug 18, 2014
reality is a crutch wrote:
great let the black and illegal immigrants shoot it out.
Let the games begin....
LOL

Irvine, CA

#5 Aug 18, 2014
Ronald wrote:
The people residing in the South Los Angeles/Compton/Long Beach corridor are familiar with periodic "burn-downs" of their cities. I recall surveying the smoldering ruins along103rd Street in LA shortly after the military ended the community action protests of 1965. Few buildings were left standing.
Since the last burn-down of the area twenty years ago, a relative truce has been established. In exchange for the politicians transferring ever greater amounts of the dwindling meager worth of the minority of area residents who pay taxes to the "protestors", community activists would confine their activities to an ongoing low grade guerrilla action of "random" murder, rape, pillage, and assorted thuggery.
Now that the Obama economy has failed, it is hard to foresee the truce lasting. The destitute unemployed "back-of-the-line" worker **("middle")** class White "sugar daddies" simply lack the means to continue paying.
Ronald
Sad but unfortunate fact of reality. The lazy entitlement driven mentality from this minority group is the cancer of this nation and will never change. Let them kill each other as FBI crime statics clearly show and it will stop all this nonsense of white on black murders.

Lastly, time to move out of Long Beach my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... 1 hr Danny Carranza 28
News New DNA tests planned in Jon Benet Case Mon Revelations 2
News Break Emerging in JonBenet Ramsey Case? (Oct '10) Mon Revelations 5
News Pennington pleads innocent (Jan '08) Mon Guywhowasthere 29
News Sharo Kirkwood, domestic dispute north shelby c... (Dec '09) Mon Angie 3
News Ontario woman to stand trial in husband's slaying (Dec '08) Mon Lopez 167
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Mon weh 2,005
More from around the web