Carlton Berry, Suspect In Lone Star C...

Carlton Berry, Suspect In Lone Star College Shooting, Charged With...

There are 1 comment on the The Huffington Post story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Carlton Berry, Suspect In Lone Star College Shooting, Charged With.... In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

A 22-year-old man has been charged in the shootings at a Houston-area community college campus that left him and two others wounded.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

LTBart

Farmington, CT

#1 Jan 23, 2013
I have work in law inforcement on the west coast for the last 27 years. All you ani-gun folks had better understand that we already see criminals, mostly the organized gangs waiting and actualy gearing up, waiting to see what happens next with the gun laws. If you think you will be safe you better think again. You will be unarmed at their mercy. Law inforcement agencys are already streached to their limits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield Police Seeking Suspect in... 1 hr cops are liars an... 8
News Suspect in Charleston church shooting expected ... 4 hr goonsquad 1
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) 5 hr any 89
News El Paso man to be executed Aug. 20 for slayings... (Apr '09) 22 hr Nikki 249
News Packing pistols: Is Texas safer with more licen... (Jul '11) Thu Public farts 6
News One dead, three wounded in East Oakland shootings Thu Disgusted 2
News Gangs here but shouldn't be tolerated (Mar '10) Thu trust_noneeee 10
More from around the web