Jury still not set for Gonzales capit...

Jury still not set for Gonzales capital murder trial

There are 17 comments on the Alice24-7.com story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Jury still not set for Gonzales capital murder trial. In it, Alice24-7.com reports that:

Gonzales, 45, is a former Alice police officer and stands accused of killing his common-law wife, Leslie Morin, 31, in Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alice24-7.com.

Strong

Alice, TX

#1 Dec 4, 2012
There should be no jury! They should just leave him locked up! He deserves no trial!#scumbag!
appalled

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2012
The nerve of him and the attorney to try to use the excuse of infidelity as an excuse for the brutal murder of Leslie. What a bunch of scum bags. Who the F cares if she was having an affair. He should have taken it like a man and walked away. I bet they will now try to use the Crime of Passion card to get him off on probation. I just pray that the jury doesn't fall for that crap and they give Leslie's family justice.
jellybean

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2012
They had to let go of the jury they had lined up bc all agreed to him being GUILTY before the trial even began. The 1 yr anniversary of her death is coming up, just 4 days after her birthday.
Guy

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2012
How he killed her
sad

Ballwin, MO

#9 Dec 5, 2012
appalled wrote:
The nerve of him and the attorney to try to use the excuse of infidelity as an excuse for the brutal murder of Leslie. What a bunch of scum bags. Who the F cares if she was having an affair. He should have taken it like a man and walked away. I bet they will now try to use the Crime of Passion card to get him off on probation. I just pray that the jury doesn't fall for that crap and they give Leslie's family justice.
well Affairs happen everyday by hundreds and it doesn't give anyone the right to shoot and kill. Thou shalt not kill!
If that's the case, then can everyone go around shooting whom ever they want? NO! With that this jerk is guilty of what ever charges are brought up on him. No he shouldn't be awarded with crime of passion! That's BS.
appalled

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Dec 5, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>well Affairs happen everyday by hundreds and it doesn't give anyone the right to shoot and kill. Thou shalt not kill!
If that's the case, then can everyone go around shooting whom ever they want? NO! With that this jerk is guilty of what ever charges are brought up on him. No he shouldn't be awarded with crime of passion! That's BS.
I'm not saying that what he did is right. If you read it a little slower, you will understand what I meant. I'm saying I was appalled by what his attorney was implying and assuming that they will try to use the Crime of Passion crap. He deserves to rot in prison.
Sad

Ballwin, MO

#13 Dec 5, 2012
Exactly! He needs to get the freakin death penalty.
If he gets life it's probably better so that he can remember how he hurt the family and maybe the wife will haunt him in jail.
karma

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Good things happen to bad cops in prison, j/s
Jon

Ballwin, MO

#15 Dec 6, 2012
So so sad
PURO ALICE

Montgomery, TX

#16 Dec 6, 2012
he's a piece of crap like the dude in colorado who shot at kids and stuff. I hope they give him the needle. A kid is without a mom and permanently messed up because he lost his sh-- over being put the horns on. Aguanta coolaid. Who's the lawyer, let me guess, Michael Garcia or J.Mike, both good but slippery snakes as hell in the courtroom. The other day they got a guy off that was like 10 times the legal limit!
PURO ALICE

Montgomery, TX

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Sad wrote:
Exactly! He needs to get the freakin death penalty.
If he gets life it's probably better so that he can remember how he hurt the family and maybe the wife will haunt him in jail.
true dat. he deserves what he gets. coward.
Kiki

Ballwin, MO

#18 Dec 7, 2012
She was my long time best friend. Rip
Jana

Ballwin, MO

#19 Dec 7, 2012
People change and I'm sure he regrets it
oh really

Ballwin, MO

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Jana wrote:
People change and I'm sure he regrets it
too late!
pecan swirls

Ballwin, MO

#21 Dec 7, 2012
Leslie and I worked together, that's how I got to know her. I'll nvr forget that laugh of hers or the person she was. She could even make you laugh when you were having a bad day. I miss her.
question

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Dec 7, 2012
Didn't she work at Melrose? She looked familiar in her picture.
at peace

Ballwin, MO

#23 Dec 7, 2012
pecan swirls wrote:
Leslie and I worked together, that's how I got to know her. I'll nvr forget that laugh of hers or the person she was. She could even make you laugh when you were having a bad day. I miss her.
I miss exactly that! My Leslie's beautiful smile and laugh. She will forever be missed. For now until I embrace her again, she's my guardian angel, smiling over us. But, nobody, nobody misses her more than her lovely children, especially during holidays. God Bless them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salmon charged with murder stemming from 2006 s... (May '09) 2 hr Chris M Lanning 105
News Shirley man seeks appeal of his 2010 murder con... 3 hr Fast and Furious 6
News Judge declares mistrial in Hopi Street shooting... 6 hr lolol 1
News Guelph woman haunted by memories of shooting vi... 9 hr Brampton too 1
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 18 hr Rosa_Winkel 134
News Baltimore gets bloodier as arrests drop post-Fr... 21 hr Glenn 2
News Streets calm after 71 arrested in Cleveland pro... Fri xplode 29
More from around the web