Kaine, Biden Talk Gun Control at VCU Roundtable

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

One of Virginia's voices in Congress took part in a gun control roundtable Friday at Virginia Commonwealth University.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wow

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

12

11

2

So....they're going to ban high capacity magizines. Ok. What are they going to do when someone goes into a building with 20 lower capacity magazines and does the same amount of damage? It's not the amount they're carrying you retards! It's the fact that some people just don't have any respect for human life. And unfortunately, you can put all the bans you want on guns, it's NOT going to stop gun violence. And anybody who thinks these measures are going to stop gun violence is just as retarded as the law makers.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

10

5

1

Wow wrote:
So....they're going to ban high capacity magizines. Ok. What are they going to do when someone goes into a building with 20 lower capacity magazines and does the same amount of damage? It's not the amount they're carrying you retards! It's the fact that some people just don't have any respect for human life. And unfortunately, you can put all the bans you want on guns, it's NOT going to stop gun violence. And anybody who thinks these measures are going to stop gun violence is just as retarded as the law makers.
It isn't about gun control, it isn't about controlling gun violence.

It is about control, period!
TEX

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

2

Wow wrote:
So....they're going to ban high capacity magizines. Ok. What are they going to do when someone goes into a building with 20 lower capacity magazines and does the same amount of damage? It's not the amount they're carrying you retards! It's the fact that some people just don't have any respect for human life. And unfortunately, you can put all the bans you want on guns, it's NOT going to stop gun violence. And anybody who thinks these measures are going to stop gun violence is just as retarded as the law makers.
I maintain that the fact that the lack of respect for human life goes back to the embracing of abortion also Obama care has the same lack of respect for life built into its pages

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

1

TEX wrote:
<quoted text> I maintain that the fact that the lack of respect for human life goes back to the embracing of abortion also Obama care has the same lack of respect for life built into its pages
Perhaps you'd find some enlightenment in the reasoning for that were you to read Obama's stance on life.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Obama_born_alive...

Excerpted from:
ftp://12.43.67.2/Digest/92ndFi nalDigest.pdf
George S

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Could these right-wing Democrats take a few minutes to talk about those who have become homeless and hungry, entirely because of their greedy policies?
harpo

Orange, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you'd find some enlightenment in the reasoning for that were you to read Obama's stance on life.
http://www.conservapedia.com/Obama_born_alive...
Excerpted from:
ftp://12.43.67.2/Digest/92ndFi nalDigest.pdf
I didnt bother to look, the drone's tell me enough
NormanT

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

The nation doesn't need gun control. It needs crimina control.
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TEX wrote:
<quoted text> I maintain that the fact that the lack of respect for human life goes back to the embracing of abortion also Obama care has the same lack of respect for life built into its pages
You really ought to read a history book every now and again. I could equally argue that respect for human life has never been higher than since the legalization of abortion, though I don't believe in the correlation is causation for either case.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 26, 2013
 
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>You really ought to read a history book every now and again. I could equally argue that respect for human life has never been higher than since the legalization of abortion, though I don't believe in the correlation is causation for either case.
Remove the false currency and financial system facade foundation taxing people to high levels and that has enabled the selfish extreme feminism that has put our children on the back burner and I will agree with you whole heartetly. Respect for children is laughable. But innnocent guilt is punishable and used against people.
common sense

Ferrum, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

6

2

2

I'd just like to know why Obama is trying to limit the guns / high capacity magazines in our country and at the same time is actively arming the muslim brotherhood and the people in Syria? On one hand he's implying we don't have to worry about gov't tyranny and we are trying to limit violence and the other hand is trying to protect people from government tyranny through encouraging violence. The gun control debate is just a band aid on a huge gaping wound that is our lack of value of life and lack of commitment to personal responsibility.
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Remove the false currency and financial system facade foundation taxing people to high levels and that has enabled the selfish extreme feminism that has put our children on the back burner and I will agree with you whole heartetly. Respect for children is laughable. But innnocent guilt is punishable and used against people.
In lay terms, you're blaming abortion on the FIAT economy, fractional reserve banking, high tax rates (even though they've been at historic lows for the last 12 years), women's rights or equality, and the social shift away from corporal punishment?

yeeaaaaaaaaahh...no
common sense

Ferrum, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't about gun control, it isn't about controlling gun violence.
It is about control, period!
The more they control and take from the people, the more the people need and depend on them which in turn confirms that people need to be controlled and validates all of their actions and future actions. Look at the money in and around Washington DC
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>In lay terms, you're blaming abortion on the FIAT economy, fractional reserve banking, high tax rates (even though they've been at historic lows for the last 12 years), women's rights or equality, and the social shift away from corporal punishment?
yeeaaaaaaaaahh...no
Actually after experiencing all of these gifts over forty years or more and covering for others to prove these gems I want what is mine. Screw the historic low tax crap you spew. Taxes are hidden and spread out quite nicely. Now the ones who got the blame are learning to play the game.i already know people who are getting free college education and even signing on loan debts that they will never repay. Soon enough playing around with the welfare system will become the norm. May that evil cess pool on the potomic become radioactive ash. I am just telling you what many feel. the great satan.
Hello math majors

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

Its interesting that the meeting time and location wasn't available in advance to the public. Afraid of the majority view, mister Biden? That a55hat Kaine has already proven himself to be nothing but a puppet for the dnc.

How much lube does it take for the puppet operator to get their hand in there to run his mouth? Not much, I would expect.
DUDE

Purcellville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Hello math majors wrote:
Its interesting that the meeting time and location wasn't available in advance to the public. Afraid of the majority view, mister Biden? That a55hat Kaine has already proven himself to be nothing but a puppet for the dnc.
How much lube does it take for the puppet operator to get their hand in there to run his mouth? Not much, I would expect.
I AGREE, Not only was the time and location not announced beforehand it was also not open to the public. Just more of the same from the "most transparent administration".
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 26, 2013
 
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
The more they control and take from the people, the more the people need and depend on them which in turn confirms that people need to be controlled and validates all of their actions and future actions. Look at the money in and around Washington DC
Thank you citizen's united.
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 26, 2013
 
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Actually after experiencing all of these gifts over forty years or more and covering for others to prove these gems I want what is mine. Screw the historic low tax crap you spew. Taxes are hidden and spread out quite nicely. Now the ones who got the blame are learning to play the game.i already know people who are getting free college education and even signing on loan debts that they will never repay. Soon enough playing around with the welfare system will become the norm. May that evil cess pool on the potomic become radioactive ash. I am just telling you what many feel. the great satan.
Execpt they will be repaid in productivity, and by paying the taxes receipts that the financial institutions will claim in write offs. I can easily see what people feel, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the JBSers may have been prophetic in their assertation of media. As a whole, we're too easily mislead. The satirical thing is, Reagan got the debt ball rolling, and is considered the hero of the right, equally; Clinton sold our jobs and souls to the lowest bidder and is the hero of the left.
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 26, 2013
 
*Except
*ascertain
John Galt

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Anyone want to tell us what they really talked about? Were the press invited to listen in? Was anyone there from the VCDL or the NRA? Seems to me the socialists are taking this underground. Be afraid.
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

John Galt wrote:
Anyone want to tell us what they really talked about? Were the press invited to listen in? Was anyone there from the VCDL or the NRA? Seems to me the socialists are taking this underground. Be afraid.
First, it's Jon, and second, do you even know how ironical that character is? An anti-collectivist that organizes a strike, effectively creating a defacto union, which is ... collectivism? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police: 2 dead, 16 wounded in weekend shootings 39 min Dont miss out 2
1 woman dead, 2 wounded in Detroit triple shooting 1 hr toomanymistakes 3
Kenneth J. Otto Sr. Arrested for the Murder of ... (May '07) 4 hr THE RELIC 7
Murder suspect arrested near Mount Washington 8 hr Rose of Tralee 1
Hampton gang leader guilty on all counts, sente... 8 hr WTH 2
San Bernardino homicide victima s step-son soug... 10 hr Sad 1
Blood on the Fourth of July 19 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••