Police documents: Suspect in Saginaw ...

Police documents: Suspect in Saginaw girl's death pulled gun after learning of arrest warrant

There are 3 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Jul 24, 2013, titled Police documents: Suspect in Saginaw girl's death pulled gun after learning of arrest warrant. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

The teenage suspect in the slaying of a 6-year-old Saginaw girl refused to talk to authorities at his home on Tuesday morning and pulled a gun on them when they told him they had a warrant for his arrest, according to police documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

Sweet Pea

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Now when are they going to expound on their statement that another might also be involved? And in such a small place why has no one phoned in a tip ablout ever seeing the red truck w/green paint ...or why haven't LE described the truck a little better? Full size? Extended cab? etc.
bjarlington

Arlington, TX

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Many of us are not so into vehicles that we notice such things as full size, extended cab, etc. It is just not something that I would notce.There are many questions about the case, but I feel confident that the arrest was good. Remains to be seen what else will happen.
faye

Hamilton, New Zealand

#3 Sep 12, 2013
I am glad that they got the right person I still feel if people in that street knew this guy was bad new would u let your kids play outside alone lot of the time , I sorry i not wanting to upset anyone but i am a mum and i would of watch the kids a bit more than that. sorry just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murder (Oct '06) 6 hr Curious 9
News Homicide Charges Against Mother, Daughter Sent ... (Apr '07) 9 hr msreen269 1,939
News Seventeen homicides this year leave Columbus fa... Tue George Jackson III 3
News SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly City Man (Oct '08) Tue Anonymous 42
News Woman shot in head after drug deal goes bad in ... Mon Shhhhhh-- 2
News No new trial for Caius Veiovis in triple murder... Mon Cops are Degenerates 15
News True crime isn't as true in its depiction of fe... Jul 23 Tex- 1
More from around the web