Memphis Rapper Arrested

Memphis Rapper Arrested

There are 35 comments on the WREG story from Oct 28, 2010, titled Memphis Rapper Arrested. In it, WREG reports that:

OG Boo Dirty, whose real name is Lance Taylor is charged with Criminal Attempt Felony To wit: Second Degree Murder, Aggravated Assault, and Employment of a Firearm during a Dangerous Felony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cheeze Ballz

Memphis, TN

#23 Oct 29, 2010
P.S.

I really mean it, get a real job!! The record companies are about to pull the plug on all of this wankster crap over the next couple of years. The profit margins aren't high enough for them any more. It doesn't make much sense to climb aboard a sinking ship.....
N Mississippi

Winona, MS

#24 Oct 29, 2010
mr_brown wrote:
to be real aint no body did nun they just wont sum money ali trying to get sum money dis world we live in is crazy how people can lie and the police wil belive any thing.if they shot up a house like the people say how did a witness see it? beacuse if they were shootn they will be low to the ground. this hole story is a way they can get sum money i ova heard ali say it? he was like i kno he aint do it jus wont sum money out of these people trying to use them hope memphis police open they eyes and see dat
What in the world are you trying to say? Your post makes no sense.
destiny22

South River, NJ

#25 Oct 29, 2010
mr_brown wrote:
to be real aint no body did nun they just wont sum money ali trying to get sum money dis world we live in is crazy how people can lie and the police wil belive any thing.if they shot up a house like the people say how did a witness see it? beacuse if they were shootn they will be low to the ground. this hole story is a way they can get sum money i ova heard ali say it? he was like i kno he aint do it jus wont sum money out of these people trying to use them hope memphis police open they eyes and see dat
Damn I wish you weren't talking ebonics because I really wanted to know what you were talking about. It sounds like what you are saying makes sense I just don't understand half the stuff you are saying. if that's the way you really talk forgive me but you got to do better.
busdbus

United States

#26 Oct 29, 2010
live by your rep guy... and anyway who the hell is og boo dirty?? and oh no a drive by in south memphis ? when is that new though? that guy must not be from memphis because I have never heard of him. maybe he is a out of towner-a transplant. well while your down there tell the guy from lester street"unle junior" I said whats up. and give the big bellied rapist a high five for me. Yall some real suckas.
unknown

Collierville, TN

#28 Oct 30, 2010
u probably broke as hell stop hating with yo regular job having ass
StopTheHate

Florence, AL

#30 Nov 15, 2010
n im from MEMPHIS every where people doin stupid stuff most jus dont get caught....
lady poo

Memphis, TN

#31 Nov 15, 2010
all u b****es thats haten on OG Boo Dirty can eat a** cuz he the hardest nigka dats in memphis and he real azs hell. he the est rapper in memphis... some of these ugly azs fokes on hur need to stop snitching. like boo dirty said smebdy made a diz song about him and tld the police..
why

Memphis, TN

#32 Nov 22, 2010
all of this is a bunch of bull. all you racist people on here can kiss ass. this is so disrespectful. how would yall like for us to call yall crackers cause thats exactly what yall are. yall know nothing about him to disrespect him like that. I could curse all yall ass out right now but im not gone even go there with yall low life ass crackers. go to hell!
Bruno

Memphis, TN

#33 Dec 2, 2010
keep talking bout my brother and get smashed sucka
funny as hell

Houston, TX

#34 Dec 5, 2010
haha! rapper!? i looked him up on youtube. talking about yo gotti! laughable. isnt he still in jail?
loudog074

Rochester, IL

#35 Dec 11, 2010
LMAO, Thank you all 4 the comic relief, all ya'll is going HAM!!!!!!! LMAO
t-stick

United States

#38 Aug 27, 2012
A mam b4 anything!
Walkaholmes Mac Cricket

United States

#39 Apr 3, 2013
Playing with the 8 it's First 48.........YOUNG M8B REPPAZINTTA
memphis hoods

United States

#40 Nov 8, 2013
lady poo wrote:
all u b****es thats haten on OG Boo Dirty can eat a** cuz he the hardest nigka dats in memphis and he real azs hell. he the est rapper in memphis... some of these ugly azs fokes on hur need to stop snitching. like boo dirty said smebdy made a diz song about him and tld the police..
boo dirty is gay, he was freaking punks when he went to Mitchell highs
memphis hoods

United States

#41 Nov 8, 2013
lady poo wrote:
And what you need to be focus on is the fact he molested a child when he was 16 years old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 1 hr INFIDEL 1,936
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) 16 hr Grandmother 97
News Ripley, TN woman accused of shooting sleeping h... (Mar '13) Mon Izzy-_- 53
News Man Accused of Shooting at Rochester Police Off... Sun Ha Ha 18
News Renewed calls for justice at funeral for man fa... Sun Hasaun A Lee 2
News San Francisco Chief Releases 'Racist' Texts and... Sun QuieroCojerEEEya 1
News West Boca Raton: Teen charged in fatal shooting... (Jun '08) Sat justicefordawn 21
More from around the web