Memphis Rapper Arrested

Memphis Rapper Arrested

There are 35 comments on the WREG story from Oct 28, 2010, titled Memphis Rapper Arrested. In it, WREG reports that:

OG Boo Dirty, whose real name is Lance Taylor is charged with Criminal Attempt Felony To wit: Second Degree Murder, Aggravated Assault, and Employment of a Firearm during a Dangerous Felony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Coon Dawg

Memphis, TN

#1 Oct 28, 2010
You can take the ape out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the ape. TNB.
bblue

Humboldt, TN

#2 Oct 28, 2010
what a piece of crap, evidently this guy has been eating a little too much
hopefully, in 201 poplar, he will lose a little weight. not even worth
being printed in the media.
Unknown

Memphis, TN

#3 Oct 28, 2010
O.g did do this shit. Him n his possy is a bunch of shit starters. Every club you go to they cant get in. I strongly agree he did this. He have a street gang out by the name of Young M8B. Check his street backgroung because i know all about it.
cubemaster

Millington, TN

#4 Oct 28, 2010
NO WAY!!!!

A Rapper involved in a drive by, in south Memphis!!!!!!!!!!

OG BOO Dirty?

how 'bout

OHHNO Dumb ASP
Memphis White Boys

Memphis, TN

#5 Oct 28, 2010
Typical apes let loose again in the hood! Will it ever stop?
DaWarrior

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2010
Coon Dawg wrote:
You can take the ape out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the ape. TNB.
You can put honkies in the suburbs but they will still rape little children.
safe-in-desoto

Hernando, MS

#7 Oct 28, 2010
Memphis at it's finest. Where else in the world does EVERY citizen that is quoted by the media use broken english that is worse than a Japanese kung-foo movie...
Ilovewhitewomen

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2010
Coon Dawg wrote:
You can put honkies in the suburbs but they will still rape little children.
Ilovewhitewomen

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2010
Memphis White Boys wrote:
Typical apes let loose again in the hood! Will it ever stop?
It will stop when we release them in the suburbs to kill honkies!
mr_brown

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2010
to be real aint no body did nun they just wont sum money ali trying to get sum money dis world we live in is crazy how people can lie and the police wil belive any thing.if they shot up a house like the people say how did a witness see it? beacuse if they were shootn they will be low to the ground. this hole story is a way they can get sum money i ova heard ali say it? he was like i kno he aint do it jus wont sum money out of these people trying to use them hope memphis police open they eyes and see dat
kiloi

Memphis, TN

#11 Oct 28, 2010
when I read the headline, I thought it was 8 ball and MJG, or 3 6 mafia... I never heard of this dude until now... maybe his CD'S will sell in front of Mapco :(
deepthinker3

Lexington, TN

#12 Oct 28, 2010
I don't care for Rap music and I care even less for violent Rappers. OG Boo Dirty....what does this say about a man?
UNKNOWN

Memphis, TN

#13 Oct 28, 2010
Not bad a** Ali. He rap about be tough but wanna lie and say somebody shot him so he can get paid. Let him tell it he got money and everything else. Then what I dnt understand you white ppl are so quick to judge us black people because of hear say. We dnt go around calling all of yall honkies or crackers. Even more they painting a picture of this man thats not even true. Everytime a young black man out tryin to make money it takes the news to ruin and slander someones name.. You people need to go to H***.
UNKNOWN

Memphis, TN

#14 Oct 28, 2010
Unknown wrote:
O.g did do this ****. Him n his possy is a bunch of **** starters. Every club you go to they cant get in. I strongly agree he did this. He have a street gang out by the name of Young M8B. Check his street backgroung because i know all about it.
Whoever you are QUIT SNITCHING AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL...You must be scared cus you all on the website snitching. You must done got beat by whoever it is. You wanna talk down on them like you tough or sum cus u cnt be identified...Snitching dnt get you no where but in the house with STITCHES....so stay out of ppl business and tend to your own

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#16 Oct 29, 2010
Pitbulls and rap = T.N.S.
boo

Eads, TN

#18 Oct 29, 2010
Boo Dirty will be getting visits from the Butt Buglars soon. lol

His "name" is the funniest one I've heard yet.
I swear it sounds like a comedy spoof.
OG Boo Dirty hahahahah I say lets call him Poo Dirty.
Stop Snitchin

Memphis, TN

#19 Oct 29, 2010
Ilovewhitewomen wrote:
<quoted text>
It will stop when we release them in the suburbs to kill honkies!
Man why you down on your own people?
Zoo Keeper

Mount Juliet, TN

#20 Oct 29, 2010
just anoter ape that escaped from the zoo
Verdell Bowden

Memphis, TN

#21 Oct 29, 2010
Hey ! wait one minute.Were you there? At the place where the shooting happen. CuZ!
Cheeze Ballz

Memphis, TN

#22 Oct 29, 2010
LoL!!!

Everybody wants to be a rapper these days. Most of these people are horrible!!! I mean for real, listen to some of the REAL RAPPERS (Jay Z, Naz, The Wu Tang Clan, Biggie Smalls, and just about any rapper from the 80's, no matter how obscure) and listen to these clowns. There is no comparison. These no talent, second string, soldier boy-esque, clowns need to go sit their arse down! There is no REAL money to be made any more in the record industry anyway. Why would anybody BUY this clowns music, when they can get it for FREE off the internet?(I seriously doubt that anyone would even bother to torrent this losers music any way.) Running around shooting at people!!! Damned FOOL!!!

To anyone reading this, who is thinking about following in the foot steps of this IDIOT and others like him, DON'T!!! Do yourself a favor and get a real job.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man guilty in fatal home invasion for K2 and money 1 hr schizoaffective 9
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... 3 hr payme 47
News Lawyer tells rape trial jury women are 'good' a... 6 hr Mr Spock 2
News Bond denied for suspect in girlfriend's murder (Sep '16) 11 hr BooBoo 2
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Mon Agents of Corruption 1,999
News Jamiel Shaw Sr: "My Son Was Murdered by a DREAM... Mon tomin cali 1
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... Apr 23 Bear 89
More from around the web