Arrest made in Saturday night murder

There are 43 comments on the Everything Alabama story from Oct 17, 2007, titled Arrest made in Saturday night murder. In it, Everything Alabama reports that:

Keith Rogers was arrested Tuesday in connection with the Saturday night murder of Jason McDonald of Madison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Everything Alabama.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Alex

Fayetteville, NC

#43 Feb 5, 2013
I can't take it I'm just now seeing these post and ppl are so ignorant. Feelings get in the way and ppl don't think clearly. I love Keith to death and he will always be my boy. I don't know Jason personally only what I have heard. From the information I have gathered they both were wrong and the end result was tragic for both. Either one has their freedom, one is in the grave and the other behind bars. Pray Keith gets out of jail and lets be honest ppl are going to be after him and guess what. All will be judged by the Master, God, and no one can override him. I pray that Jason rest in peace and that Keith gets out and beats this and their families can get it together!
Missing cuz

Goodlettsville, TN

#44 Jul 12, 2014
Jasons cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much.. Us McDonald's family miss him so much... When I had to spend Christmas without him. I almost lost my mind. Suicide has come to mind bunches of times as well. I just really miss my favorite cuz..
. I'm late at seeing this but this is his cuz think and it's been 7 years and nothing hurts worst than July 7th on his bday cuz that is last I seen him breathing and Oct 13 because that's is the last I laid eyes on him(dead) life has never been the same and never will. Looking forward to seeing him again
Missing cuz

Goodlettsville, TN

#45 Jul 13, 2014
da one wrote:
<quoted text>
Keith is innocent. When you got police trying to close a case and they have no evidence then gonna try and put it on someone. I knew both people involved and sorry to say Jason wasn't a saint. Did he deserve to die no, but if you live by the gun you die by the gun.
. F*** you b**** a** h***

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBI PHILIPPINES - http://nbi.gov.ph (Nov '07) 3 hr Jaja 201
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 4 hr Richardfs 81
News Fresno man facing murder charge after shooting ... 13 hr Covered 13
News Drive-By Shooting In Quincy (Apr '11) 20 hr dave 12
News 'Game of Thrones' has always been a show about ... 21 hr American_Infidel 14
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 23 hr xplode 372
News Prosecutor tampered with Jarrad Beard's sentenc... (Jan '13) Thu oh well 6
More from around the web