First-degree murder charge added in d...

First-degree murder charge added in deadly robbery outside Cher...

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 5, 2008, titled First-degree murder charge added in deadly robbery outside Cher.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Charges against Audie Matthews, accused in the shooting death of a St. Paul man March 8 outside the Cherry Pit bar in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

east side

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 6, 2008
the "victim" was involved in an armed robbery 9 years ago?.....sounds like karma came back and shot him.... sounds like a two for one deal at the good old Cherry Pit...
Tiffany Leigh Swanson

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2008
Thank god! Lock his ass up!
g1956don

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Dec 6, 2008
thats why i quit going into this bar , along time ago it was very nice in there now all i hear about is shootings , someone getting robbed , fights in the parking lot , my friend got beat up so bad there once for no reason other then he is white and some black guys wipped him so bad he had to go to the hospital
Melissa Christofferson

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2008
east side wrote:
the "victim" was involved in an armed robbery 9 years ago?.....sounds like karma came back and shot him.... sounds like a two for one deal at the good old Cherry Pit...
Hey East Side do you know how to READ? And why you are at it watch you f*****g mouth, you are speaking about someones father,someones son,and to many a friend and love one. How about as a society we start focusing on the facts and stop blaming the victims.

And to the person who wrote this at the pioneer press do your job. What does something that happened 18 years ago have to do with today? Blaine was the VICTIM. Post what you want but it shows the grand jury didn't give a shit what happened in the past.
Angie-Rosse

Salem, OR

#5 Dec 10, 2008
Hey Miss,
It's about time justice will be served! May Blaine's memory live on in those who have survived him. It is funny how they keep bringing up his past-What they should mention is that he was a victim and he left behind a lot of people who have to learn to live without him. I am sure not a day goes by that everyone does not feel the pain his loss represents in their lives. Hope all is well and you find the peace your heart is longing for in this lifetime. God Bless!
I believe in Harvey Dent

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Dec 10, 2008
At the age of 13, this gob of excrement was involved in a robbery-murder. The Twin Cities are turning into Gotham City,
melissa christofferson

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 16, 2008
I believe in Harvey Dent wrote:
At the age of 13, this gob of excrement was involved in a robbery-murder. The Twin Cities are turning into Gotham City,
GO SMOKE ANOTHER ONE> YOU MAKE NO SENSE
Frank Reddy

Fishers, IN

#8 Jun 10, 2014
Tiffany Leigh Swanson wrote:
Thank god! Lock his ass up!
I'm trying to contact you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang member testifies against former gang mento... (Mar '10) 11 hr The smart one out... 22
News Decay Arraigned on Two Counts of Capital Murder (May '07) 12 hr Onlygodcanjudge 181
News Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted (May '08) 19 hr Wise22 72
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot Sat Guest 37
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... Fri Texxy 2
News Reporter Goes Where Liberal Media Won't, Asks S... Fri spud 63
News Texas girl admits she FAKED kidnapping and gang... Mar 23 Posted to ur book... 1
More from around the web