2 arrested in East Price Hill homicide

Charles Martin, 26, was at his home in the 900 block of Enright Avenue at 2:09 a.m. with Annishia Smith when, police said, David Bell entered the home armed with a gun. Full Story
lovinglove

Massillon, OH

#1 Apr 26, 2011
they need to be put under the jail annishia was stupid for riding for him now he blaming her for the murder they both got kids now who gone take care of they kids she dumb and i hope they get what they deserve
Lisa jensen

Bowie, MD

#2 Jul 11, 2011
Anyone know a Dope Boy from Price Hill named JJ, may be from west 8th? Got shot and only has one eye!!
Nate

Bowie, MD

#3 Jul 11, 2011
Lisa jensen wrote:
Anyone know a Dope Boy from Price Hill named JJ, may be from west 8th? Got shot and only has one eye!!
Does he have a red Crotch rocket
Nate

Bowie, MD

#4 Jul 11, 2011
Lisa jensen wrote:
Think he went to Woodward,? Anyone know his real name? Edwin? Not sure
Pookie bear

Washington, DC

#5 Jul 12, 2011
Lisa jensen wrote:
Think his name be Scrosh El Doe on Facebook, don't now he's reel name do?
Mikey

Washington, DC

#6 Jul 13, 2011
Pookie bear wrote:
<quoted text>Think his name be Scrosh El Doe on Facebook, don't now he's reel name do?
Think his first name be Edwin.... Don't know his last name ? Anyone else know Edwin( Scrosh El Doe) last name?He is a one eyed punk!!
Mi amor Mano

Washington, DC

#7 Jul 13, 2011
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Think his first name be Edwin.... Don't know his last name ? Anyone else know Edwin( Scrosh El Doe) last name?He is a one eyed punk!!
Why u wanna know
Evanston Thug

Washington, DC

#8 Jul 14, 2011
Mi amor Mano wrote:
<quoted text>Why u wanna know
Now I wanna know who dis fool be? If ya know.... Do tell child
Old dirty

Washington, DC

#9 Jul 14, 2011
He probably sneaking wit anotha man women why de shoot his eye out
Old dirty

Washington, DC

#10 Jul 14, 2011
Old dirty wrote:
He probably sneaking wit anotha man women why de shoot his eye out
In some countrys and alot of Muslim Nations cheating and adultery are punishable by death... So losing an eye sounds like he got off easy, if that is what he lost it for? He still like fooling around with other dudes ole ladys!!!
Shamicka Brown

Washington, DC

#11 Jul 16, 2011
Pookie bear wrote:
<quoted text>Think his name be Scrosh El Doe on Facebook, don't now he's reel name do?
He be ugly... I seen better heads on pimples den Scrosh el Doe face
Shamicka Brown

Bowie, MD

#12 Jul 16, 2011
Lisa jensen wrote:
Why you looking for? I been knowing dat lil fool for awhile, think he a big man, really a little loser
Big Fred

Bowie, MD

#13 Jul 16, 2011
Shamicka Brown wrote:
<quoted text>He be ugly... I seen better heads on pimples den Scrosh el Doe face
I went and looked at his Facebook page, he pose throwing up money and most da bills be singles?!?!ROFLMAO , what a wannabe punk!!
Reenesha Johnston

Bowie, MD

#14 Jul 17, 2011
Big Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I went and looked at his Facebook page, he pose throwing up money and most da bills be singles?!?!ROFLMAO , what a wannabe punk!!
That picture be to funny... Hold up about $200, with all that fake ice jewelry!! Probably money frum his job at the Covienant store child? Reel high roller? lol. NOT!!!
Joe Momma

Bowie, MD

#15 Jul 18, 2011
Shamicka Brown wrote:
<quoted text>He be ugly... I seen better heads on pimples den Scrosh el Doe face
He look like Mr . Hankey from South Park, a turd with bugeyes
Cecil Jackson

Washington, DC

#16 Jul 18, 2011
I looked at his profile, why would someone that dark get Tattoos...stupid if u ask me, waste of money
State Raised

Washington, DC

#17 Jul 19, 2011
Joe Momma wrote:
<quoted text>He look like Mr . Hankey from South Park, a turd with bugeyes
lmfao I definately see the resemblance
Goon

Bowie, MD

#18 Jul 20, 2011
No one knows this Scrosh El Doe loser?
Levi Koon

Bowie, MD

#19 Jul 21, 2011
Evanston Thug wrote:
<quoted text>Now I wanna know who dis fool be? If ya know.... Do tell child
I think I found Scrosh, I be sitting on my toilet, straining, trying to push a huge bowel movement out. When I finally do, it's long and smelly and looks exactly like one Scrosh El Doe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 36 min harmonious 2,639
Man 'Cooked' Ex-Girlfriend's Dog And Fed It To Her 1 hr Parden Pard 5
Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) 10 hr Tina Marie 19
Motion hearing in Saad case pushed back to Oct.... Sat Steve 1
School to begin in Chicago with more safety guards Sat WELL GOLLEEE JETHRO 5
Hendersonville teen car burglar was former foot... Sat Website Operator 2
Shooting stays with officer for 20 years [The H... Sat akamai 9
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••