Delegate's Son Charged with Possession of Marijuana

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

According to court records, Carter Adkins Cox was pulled over for having an expired license plate.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WhoCares

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

He was disoriented after the election. He thought he was in Boulder. A good defense might involve a subpoena for Osbama to come to the rescue as an expert witness for the defense. Charlottesville City council will gladly lend its' support and host a catered retreat with our brother county Humboldt, California. All are invited. Free Cheech And Chong t-shirts for the first 50 attendees.
Simple minds

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Legalize it already and this would be a non-issue.

PS:
I think WhoCares must have gotten into the brownies.
Eric Cartman

Axton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

WhoCares wrote:
He was disoriented after the election. He thought he was in Boulder. A good defense might involve a subpoena for Osbama to come to the rescue as an expert witness for the defense. Charlottesville City council will gladly lend its' support and host a catered retreat with our brother county Humboldt, California. All are invited. Free Cheech And Chong t-shirts for the first 50 attendees.
You are suffering from a closet version classic case of too much caulk in the mouth. I bet you love FISH STICKS! The best remedy is for you to wash your mouth out with a 12 gauge Mossberg.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

GOP, hypocrites, one and all.
Waste

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

What a waste of time, I agree legalize it.... if someone/people would just do some real reseach they will find that pot is not really a major problem nor does it lead to stronger drugs. I know people that are in the late 50's- yes old hippies- responsiable, would not harm a soul, law abiding (except for smoking) and one would not know that they smoke....

this is not the 60's and back in the Nixon period no one really looked in any side effects, just pushed more booze, liquior- so instead of having relaxed people, we have drunks.... easier for our politicians to sit around drinking wine, beer, scotch, etc.... then smoking...... guessing this is why it is not legal yet.
Malcolm Kyle

Den Haag, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Prohibition has finally run its course: Our prisons are full, our economy is in ruins, the lives and livelihoods of tens of millions of Americans have been destroyed or severely disrupted. What was once a shining beacon of liberty and prosperity has become a toxic, repressive, smoldering heap of hypocrisy and a gross affront to fundamental human decency.

If you sincerely believe that prohibition is a dangerous and counter-productive policy then you can stop helping to enforce it. You are entitled—required even—to act according to your conscience.

* It only takes one juror to prevent a guilty verdict.
* You are not lawfully required to disclose your voting intention before taking your seat on a jury.
* You are also not required to give a reason to the other jurors on your position when voting. Simply state that you find the accused not guilty.
* Jurors must understand that it is their opinion, their vote. If the Judge and the other jurors disapprove, too bad. There is no punishment for having a dissenting opinion.

We must create what we can no longer afford to wait for and end the most destructive, dysfunctional, dishonest and racist social policy since Slavery.

PLEASE VOTE TO ACQUIT!
trouble

Rustburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Does 29 announce when there kids get busted for pot?
Mark R

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Good for Carter! Our government has no authority in such matters as the theft of our liberty! Although I have never tried marijuana, I find it the largest of atrocities that our jails and prisons are overcrowded with nonviolent and harmless people who simply smoked pot.
Fluco Girl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Pot is a drug people! I do not use drugs nor do I want my kids too. Not a personal manner anymore, the public now knows that your kid smokes pot! He should be treated the same as a poor kid!
Virgin

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Fluco Girl wrote:
Pot is a drug people! I do not use drugs nor do I want my kids too. Not a personal manner anymore, the public now knows that your kid smokes pot! He should be treated the same as a poor kid!
Wow! You mean your kids don't take cough medicine and you NEVER had a beer? Amazing!!!

You must be one of those homeopathic people.
todd blanton

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

fluco girl, you are one ignorant human being! his dad is a full time school teacher! i doubt he is rich! he may not be poor, but he is far from rich!
Liberalace

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

todd blanton wrote:
fluco girl, you are one ignorant human being! his dad is a full time school teacher! i doubt he is rich! he may not be poor, but he is far from rich!
Well, she did not say he was rich, did she?

R.I.P.: Keith Moon
Liberalace

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Mark R wrote:
Good for Carter! Our government has no authority in such matters as the theft of our liberty! Although I have never tried marijuana, I find it the largest of atrocities that our jails and prisons are overcrowded with nonviolent and harmless people who simply smoked pot.
"The largest of atrocities..?" I think it is a larger atrocity that the vast majority of criminals who commit felonies have prior records and really should have still been in jail when they offended,

R.I.P.: Ernest Borgnine
Eaglescout1984

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Fluco Girl wrote:
So, do you avoid all medical drugs like Aspirin too? Or just the ones the bureaucratic government say you shouldn't use?
Eaglescout1984

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

huck wrote:
GOP, hypocrites, one and all.
How do you know his son isn't a liberal?
The Grammar Police

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

trouble wrote:
Does 29 announce when there kids get busted for pot?
"their"
peanut

Palmyra, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

REPUBLICANS GONE WILD!!!!!
as long as he wasent texting while smoking
peanut

Palmyra, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

bet he gets it washed off his record
TOO BAD

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

JCS

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

The headline should have been, "Delegate Cox's son charged with possession of marijuana." Why does NBC29 protect the politicians and their families?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
1 woman dead, 2 wounded in Detroit triple shooting 1 min Steve 2
Blood on the Fourth of July 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Lawyer for sole suspect in slaying of Paterson ... 6 hr tagafag 1
Man, 24, Charged In Connection With N. Mpls. Sh... 7 hr Bellweather 11
Lawyers slam police in Valdez trial (Nov '08) 16 hr MzRoze 46
Landmark Bennington lumberyard closing 23 hr markey the masshole 1
Warrick prosecutor files charges against murder... Thu Craig 20
•••
•••