N.J. authorities indict 14 accused Gangster Killer Bloods gang members

Jul 19, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New Jersey Online

Attorney General Paula Dow and Mercer County Prosecutor Joseph Bocchini announced charges against 14 Trenton residents accused of being members of the Gangster Killer Bloods gang .

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2014

“Live and let live”

Since: Mar 10

New Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Great job guys keep of the good work!!!
Zionist media czar

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

ZIONISM is Fascism wrote:
The kosher nostra , THE MATZAH BALL MAFIA , AIPAC , ADL , WINEP and JINSA are RICOs that are ignored by most law enforcement .......... Sid Korshak , Bill Kristol , Meir Zamir , Yolie Gerstner , Tibor Rosenbaum , Hymie Nekritz , longy zwillman , abe reles , James Angleton , Bruce Seiden , jake guzik , Roy Raphan , Frankie Zemel and the ZIONIST BAR are UNTOUCHABLES .......... See SUPERMOB by gus russo .
.......... THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA is wholly owned by the Israel Spinmeisters .... CONGRESS might as well be called KNESSET ......... Both parties are puppets for the Military - Israeli Complex and the PERPETUAL WAR FOR ZIONIST BANKSTERS .......... See ZIONISM IS THE ENEMY OF THE JEWS by Alan Hart ....... and the GOLDSTONE REPORT .......... Never forget the cowardly israeli attack on the USS LIBERTY ......... Gangs of Mossad thugs are set up at kiosks in many malls and flea markets .......... preying on gullible Americans with the DEAD SEA SCROLL SCAM and the POOR ZIONIST VICTIM SCAM ......... and these Israeli ''art students'' are stealing credit cards and doing identity theft like the ISRAELI COMPUTER HACKERS .

Since: Apr 14

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

law enforcement are doing their job by locking up the guilty but what society seems to have no understanding or clue about it the fact that there are over 2 million people incarcerated in the U.S. and jails and prisons are mostly training centers for the most deadly gangs in the U.S.
Those jail and prison gangs on the inside often are the shot callers to the street gangs. Murder and crime is hitting the streets and ordered by gang members and leaders on the inside.
From 2007 20 2009 more than 250,000 joined gangs that the FBI knows about and this number has been rising fast.
What do I care? How do I know this?
I was one of those at risk kids who got mislead and followed the path into crime, drugs, jails and prisons where gangs tried to recruit and kill me for years.
15+ years inside some of America's bloodiest prisons (only by the GRACE of GOD) am I alive and out here now serving JESUS as His servant.
Legally ordained and rightfully I can use a title like Reverend or Pastor but I am just a servant of Christ who is blessed to now be reaching out to others at risk.
I connected with hundreds if not thousands of community leaders, Pastors and congregations since my release from prison in 2006 and after being rejected time and time again I established a youth outreach ministry and decided to be vigilant for JESUS .
Hundreds of organizations, professionals and others have rejected the works of reaching out to those most at risk, it seems to be a competition out here to work for JESUS and or to be in ministry and that is sad.
The kids matter, not who gets the credit for helping them.
PRAYING for all the lost and all who are on the front lines for JESUS .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••