Not Forgotten: Portraits of Rochester homicide victims in 2007

Dec 31, 2007 Full story: Democrat & Chronicle 8

“If you didn't listen or you did something wrong, you'd face the consequences. You'd get hit with a belt or something. My parents were very old school. They were raised that way and that's the way they raised us.”

Anthony Adams, a 20-year-old Rochesterian, was killed on Jan. 26. His grandmother, Lillie Mae Chambers, his cousin, Alisha Williams, and her son Damion view his body one last time at his funeral at United ... via Democrat & Chronicle

Full Story
javier colon

Saint Michaels, AZ

#1 Jan 28, 2008
love and not ever forgotten my Javier Colon. we will miss and charish you like we always did. YOU ARE THE SUN BENEATH OUR DARKNESS!!!!! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GONE>>>>>> > BUT IN ARE HEARTS YOU ARE STILL LIVING I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART R.i.P
kathyboyd

Webster, NY

#2 Feb 5, 2008
kathy lawn was one of the sweetest people i have ever known.i truly believe rpd had 1 suspect in mind and when there was airtight alibi they had taken too long.whoever killed this woman and several of her cats u killed someone who was so innocent so loving so caring she would help anyone all u needed 2 do was ask.i miss u kathy and u r often in my thoughts u r in heaven and have your wings i love you
Tracie

Rochester, NY

#3 Feb 15, 2008
javier colon wrote:
love and not ever forgotten my Javier Colon. we will miss and charish you like we always did. YOU ARE THE SUN BENEATH OUR DARKNESS!!!!! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GONE>>>>>> > BUT IN ARE HEARTS YOU ARE STILL LIVING I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART R.i.P
Dear Lillie I understand you and your family pain, My sister was killed june 26,2005. That day seems like yesterday. This was not Gods plan. My family feels that God wanted my sister Lisa Baker, we all have our calling. But noone has been given the right to kill.
Tracie

Rochester, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2008
I understand the pain, I feel that life is priceless, and when my sister was killed. I can say that I never seen that one coming. She clubing, on the Westside, and caught a bullet,I believe she was set-up.My sister wouldnt have seen it coming,nor would the person who removed a teddy bear,I placed at the spot she was shot. Right now its funny to me,why? S--t happens.How long I will take it as a joke, only God knows.
Tracie

Rochester, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2008
Many New or Expectant Mothers Die Violent Deaths

By Donna St. George
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, December 19, 2004; Page A01

Their killings produced only a few headlines, but across the country in the last decade, hundreds of pregnant women and new mothers have been slain. Even as Scott Peterson's trial became a public fascination, little was said about how often is happens, why, and whether it is a fluke or a social syndrome.A lot of women in Rochester have been killed by guys who couldn't keep their s--- in their pants. Till know the women becomes a problem and, why not kill her. Then they hope they covered their tracks well enough that no one will think any other way. What a thing to live with.
Javier Colon

Altamonte Springs, FL

#6 Sep 5, 2008
YOU will never be forgotton my bro. love to the fullest.They took u to fast from us ans i never got to say Bye.u will allways be in are heart B.A.B
sherry

Honeoye Falls, NY

#7 Sep 30, 2008
Does anyone know if Marisol colon is Javier Colon's mother?
mia

Rochester, NY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
I'd like to contact ms. lillie mae does anyone know how? I'd like to tell her I still remember

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr xxxrayted 3,372
Darren Wilson's account of Michael Brown shooti... 3 hr Paco Pinto 27
South side gang shootings seem to be related (Mar '08) 5 hr FOLKS LOVE 52
New evidence supports officera s account of sho... 5 hr Truth 4
Charge: Alaska man, 19, shot troopers from behind 5 hr InBlue 4
Deadly force a " in black and white 7 hr No_More_Dems 83
FBI turns animal cruelty into top-tier felony e... 9 hr USA R0CKS 11

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE