Parsons case hits home for family of ...

Parsons case hits home for family of murder victim

There are 30 comments on the Chillicothe Gazette story from Aug 24, 2006, titled Parsons case hits home for family of murder victim. In it, Chillicothe Gazette reports that:

Editor, the Gazette: For the people who are living in fear of their lives because of where they live, brought on by the escapee from the Ross County Jail, you will not find any comfort in this letter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chillicothe Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dirty justice

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Nov 28, 2013
Realize wrote:
John is innocent.
John is prob being ass raped right now
Realize

Martinsville, OH

#22 Nov 28, 2013
No he's not remember he's a "cop killer" he's living it up in there. Them other inmates are worshiping the bunk he sleeps on.
Wilmoth

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 28, 2013
Lol none of your would ever bash him in person or in front of his family. Your on topix talking shit because you have no voice in real life!
truth

Johnstown, PA

#25 Nov 29, 2013
U got that right wilmouth..Its crazy how ppl get on here and run there mouths
yeepie

Lucasville, OH

#26 Nov 29, 2013
I still say he was framed.
who

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Nov 30, 2013
truth wrote:
U got that right wilmouth..Its crazy how ppl get on here and run there mouths
Funny thing is,.....neither of you have used your names either. Don't be hypocrites!! Shows some balls if you're going to criticize.
Guilty

Chillicothe, OH

#28 Dec 5, 2013
No one may have seen the shooting but there were witnesses of the armed Robery and him driving off from said robbery in the car he stole... Yeh def sounds innocent to me... Smh
Whoa

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Dec 6, 2013
Guilty wrote:
No one may have seen the shooting but there were witnesses of the armed Robery and him driving off from said robbery in the car he stole... Yeh def sounds innocent to me... Smh
But you said it----NO ONE saw him do the shooting.
yeah

United States

#30 Dec 6, 2013
it was "convenient". heh heh.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#31 Dec 6, 2013
Guilty wrote:
I use my real name---john is a piece of shit---he admitted to shooting Larry, takes real balls to kill a unarmed person--john has had the shit beat out of him many times-he is worthless,he is part of the---AB-Alice Baker-Aryan Brotherhood---john as$ was sold for a pair of Nikes when he hit the compound-----they call him the -sinkhole---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 dead in Waffle House shooting in Tennessee; s... 31 min Impeach the Creep 52
News More 10 hr jack cass 2
News Waffle House suspect's ex-bosses asked FBI to k... Wed get a job 2
News Attorney: California police shot unarmed black ... Wed it is obvious 1
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... Wed southern at heart 941
News Nashville police arrest Waffle House shooting s... Apr 24 FormerParatrooper 1
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... Apr 23 Grapedrankatania 12