Police call 'armed robbery' a false r...

Police call 'armed robbery' a false report - Ruidoso News

There are 23 comments on the Ruidoso News story from May 18, 2011, titled Police call 'armed robbery' a false report - Ruidoso News. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

According to investigating officer Matt Christian, Kenneth Bloomquist, 39, received a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his shoulder from a .22 caliber rifle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spiritinthesky

Albuquerque, NM

#1 May 18, 2011
Good grief!!!!
blame a mexican

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 18, 2011
When in doubt blame a mexican. It almost worked for mr ignorant.
luscious jackson

Alto, NM

#3 May 18, 2011
But WHY?
Not on the radio

Ruidoso, NM

#4 May 19, 2011
While listening to the radio that night. They were transporting to Sierra Blanca airport to be flown for treatment, not treating at LCMC.
While listening to the events go down, I said there was probably something else going on. Either he knew the people or... We just don't really have that much random violence in the community.
Anon

Ruidoso Downs, NM

#5 May 19, 2011
Not on the radio wrote:
While listening to the radio that night. They were transporting to Sierra Blanca airport to be flown for treatment, not treating at LCMC.
While listening to the events go down, I said there was probably something else going on. Either he knew the people or... We just don't really have that much random violence in the community.
Flown to SBRA because he had possible nerve damage from the wound, not because it was life threatening, supposedly.
tom thumb and me

Alto, NM

#6 May 19, 2011
BUT WHY did he shoot himself? Is he just dumb? Was it an accident? I mean jeez. I have like half a story here. Need a whole one.
for me to know

Alto, NM

#7 May 19, 2011
Whatever the story is, the person obviously needs help. We need to just respect that and hope for the best for him.
No sir

United States

#8 May 19, 2011
Help? He needs his a&& kicked. I had four pistols loaded since then....one by my bed, my couch, my car, and my wifes car. That bs takes away your sense of security. I thought there were some idiots running around shooting random people so my family had a call to arms. This is screwed on all levels, and i got punked. NOT HAPPY!
citizen

Alto, NM

#9 May 19, 2011
for me to know wrote:
Whatever the story is, the person obviously needs help. We need to just respect that and hope for the best for him.
He discharged a weapon in my town. He will answer to me. He usurped my police force, ambulance and airvac with his tom foolery. He will answer for this.
Jake

Ruidoso, NM

#10 May 20, 2011
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
He discharged a weapon in my town. He will answer to me. He usurped my police force, ambulance and airvac with his tom foolery. He will answer for this.
woooooohh
Thinking

Tularosa, NM

#11 May 20, 2011
blame a mexican wrote:
When in doubt blame a mexican. It almost worked for mr ignorant.
Yup! Why not say "Im a dumb F*** who shot myself?" Nah, lets just blame them Hispanics! That guy needs an asswhoopin!
Thomas Foolery

Ruidoso, NM

#12 May 20, 2011
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>He discharged a weapon in my town. He will answer to me. He usurped my police force, ambulance and airvac with his tom foolery. He will answer for this.
Watcha gonna do there big guy?
for me to know

Alto, NM

#13 May 20, 2011
Well, let's get a posse together and hunt him down and string him up. Really people? Compassion much?
Claire Fraser

Silver Lake, KS

#14 May 20, 2011
For goodness sakes.....sounds like chill pills are needed all around.
Dr_ M

Alto, NM

#15 May 20, 2011
I think the price this young man will pay is severe enough and he needs not our cruel words or harsh judgements.
Regards,
Dr. M
Lousy shot

Ruidoso, NM

#16 May 21, 2011
Dr_ M wrote:
I think the price this young man will pay is severe enough and he needs not our cruel words or harsh judgements.
Regards,
Dr. M
Young man? Dr. M, this racist POS is 39 years old. Too bad he is such a lousy shot. The local police department and medical services could have been saved expenses.

Dr_ M

Alto, NM

#17 May 22, 2011
Lousy shot wrote:
<quoted text>
Young man? Dr. M, this racist POS is 39 years old. Too bad he is such a lousy shot. The local police department and medical services could have been saved expenses.
I would like to redirect you to your mother and her kind heart and ask that you find compassion for this troubled soul.
Citizen Kane

Ruidoso Downs, NM

#18 May 24, 2011
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pompous puffbag. STFU. "Your" town. Oh please.
angel bloomquist

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Oct 28, 2013
hunt down who??? i dont F***inthink so!!!!!!!!! who the **** do u think u are???
angel bloomquist

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Oct 28, 2013
people sure do like to run there mouth!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso police make 100 arrests in crackdown in... 1 min Ann 1
News Wal-Mart to end sales of assault rifles in U.S.... 1 hr Garofolo 3
News Fatal shot in San Francisco pier shooting was r... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News 'Black Lives' activists detail goals 2 hr Prep-for-Dep 65
News Josh Earnest blames Vetser on Congress failure ... 2 hr Waste Water 2
News Another transgender woman murdered in Puerto Rico (May '10) 8 hr AllANKs 42
News Life sentence for man who murdered wife after s... (Aug '10) 11 hr dGo mdDaen lyHo i... 2
More from around the web