18-Year Old in Orange Cove Killed in ...

18-Year Old in Orange Cove Killed in Drive-By Shooting

There are 127 comments on the www.fresnobee.com story from Jul 6, 2008, titled 18-Year Old in Orange Cove Killed in Drive-By Shooting. In it, www.fresnobee.com reports that:

Drive-by shooting kills man in Orange Cove Fresno County sheriff's deputies are investigating a fatal shooting Friday night in Orange Cove in eastern Fresno County.

The victim was found shot on the street at Fourth and Park streets when deputies were dispatched there about 7:30 p.m., investigators said.

The victim, identified by the Fresno County Coroner's Office as Juan Rico, 18, of Orange Cove, was taken to Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno, where he was pronounced dead at 11:56 p.m. Rico reportedly was standing with a group of people when he was shot by someone in a passing vehicle.

~~~~~

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.fresnobee.com.

Elijah

AOL

#131 Jan 26, 2012
fresno pd.doing the best we can do.
MARIA

Guamúchil, Mexico

#132 Jan 23, 2014
EVERYONE TALLKING SHIT DONT EVEN KNOW SHIT HE WAS A GOOD PERSON AND NOW THAT HE IS DEAD HAVE SOME RESPECT BCUS IM SURE IF IT WAS SOMEONE FORM UR FAMILY U WOULD NOT LIKE FOR PPL TO BE TALKIING SHIT SO STOP
Rocket

Tulare, CA

#133 Jul 11, 2014
Orange Cove is full of gangs, drugs and violence. Victor Lopez is responsible for much of it, but its residents help perpetuate and conceal the crimes.

...sleazy piece of crap little town...

And put down the spray-cans you tagging little shits. This is the behavior that defines the Mexican culture....way to go......essay...
Johnnybegood is RANKIN

San Leandro, CA

#134 Jul 11, 2014
"Pathological Liar" Rankin you're a liar, a person of low moral fortitude, really any explanation you need to be true can be true. Especially if you're not smart enough.( more like a Stupid Idiot ) You can figure out a way to justify anything.

Rankin the Bozo strikes again !!

Come to the circus and see the Brain Dead Mule

See Rankin MANIPULATE his FALSE WITNESSES

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

See Rankin LAY an EGG
Johnnybegood is RANKIN

San Leandro, CA

#135 Jul 11, 2014
Rocket wrote:
Orange Cove is full of gangs, drugs and violence. Victor Lopez is responsible for much of it, but its residents help perpetuate and conceal the crimes.
...sleazy piece of crap little town...
And put down the spray-cans you tagging little shits. This is the behavior that defines the Mexican culture....way to go......essay...
"Pathological Liar" Rankin you're a liar, a person of low moral fortitude, really any explanation you need to be true can be true. Especially if you're not smart enough.( more like a Stupid Idiot ) You can figure out a way to justify anything.

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

See Rankin LAY an EGG
Johnybegood

Hayward, CA

#136 Jul 11, 2014
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
Johnnybegood is RANKIN

San Leandro, CA

#137 Jul 11, 2014
Johnybegood wrote:
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
BE CAREFUL RANKIN

IN WHAT YOU WISH FOR

YOUR WISH MAY COME TRUE

YOU MIGHT BE FOUND DRUGGED UP , LYING IN A DITCH

TYPICAL MORON, MAKING YOUR IDLE THREATS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_digger
Gold digger is slang for a greedy person (stereotypically a woman) who only dates (and subsequently ...
Johnnybegood is RANKIN

San Leandro, CA

#138 Jul 11, 2014
Johnybegood wrote:
Proven Liar| 1 min ago
Ratking wrote:
Yes he is! Ratking is the biggest and most pathetic liar in this state!

Sanchez | Mar 20, 2013
No he has no proven anything! He tells nothing but lies and he is also dillusional,racist, full of shit crazy sociopath.
Johnybegood

Hayward, CA

#139 Jul 11, 2014
For some reason, you mother******* think this is a game
You think you can say anything you want
And nothing will ever happen to you
You think we live in a new age
But let me tell you it can happen real easy
Don't make me bring the gravity

You can get hit with the fifth
Twisted with the biscuit
Blasted with the ratchet
Jacked with a mac
Body with the shotty
Dumped with the pump
Rocked with the glock
Sprayed with the K
Dome with the chrome
Down with the pound
Tapped with the strap
Blast with the gat
Dusted with the musket
Tagged with the mag
Wrecked with the ???
Bled with the lead

Body Count newest song !
Rocket

Tulare, CA

#140 Jul 14, 2014
You deserve no respect. Decent people hate you--with good reason.

Learn to complete a coherent sentence and back it up with facts.

You low-life parasites are a waste of space. Go to Hell.

Orange Cove should burn to the ground; I'd like to see the roaches scatter.

The local area crime-rate would go down and decent people would breathe easier.
Chrome-

Tulare, CA

#141 Jul 14, 2014
Johnnybegood is RANKIN wrote:
<quoted text>
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
See Rankin LAY an EGG
Apparently, you're a moron. Would you please make an effort to complete a thought and make a point?

The "Shy one" earned his bullet.
NoBallsRankin

San Leandro, CA

#142 Jul 14, 2014
Chrome- wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you're a moron. Would you please make an effort to complete a thought and make a point?
Rankin wants to be drugged up and found in a ditch
NoBallsRankin

San Leandro, CA

#143 Jul 14, 2014
Chrome- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick Face Rankin you deserve no respect. Decent people hate you--with good reason.

Learn to complete a coherent sentence and back it up with facts.

You low-life Druggies and TWEEKERS are a waste of space. Go to polish your VERGA MOJADA .

Print Shop should burn to the ground; I'd like to see the Rankin roaches scatter.

The local area crime-rate would go down and decent people would breathe easier.
Johnybegood

Hayward, CA

#144 Jul 14, 2014
He is uncapable of making a point only ramblings of bullshit . The way you deal with him is through more ramblings of bullshit .But if he does and can produce documentation or evidence that supports his claim that is a new chapter and one that has not been seen on here yet with his ramblings . I don't think that will happen as anybody can post under a new or different name and mention anything Lopez and he automatically assumes its Ranking so i do suspect its one of his boyz or a local hoodrat connection as to defend to such an extreme one has to be really close to the source .
NoBallsRankin

San Leandro, CA

#145 Jul 14, 2014
NO FACTS RANKIN
LIES LIES LIES
WHAT IS YOUR POINT
DRAMA QUEEN
DAY AFTER DAY
YEAR AFTER YEAR
SAME RANKIN BULLSHIT
HE SAID/ SHE SAID
INCOHERENT BABBLING
RANKIN GO POLISH YOUR VERGA MOJADA
SNIFF SUNSHINE BOYS CULO
Chrome-

Tulare, CA

#146 Jul 14, 2014
NoBallsRankin wrote:
<quoted text>
Rankin wants to be drugged up and found in a ditch
...another example of the Mexican culture...

You give decent Mexican people a bad reputation.

You make me sick, you pile of crap.

I see jail and prison in your future, and you deserve it sooner rather than later.

Piss off-
TNB

Fresno, CA

#149 Apr 13, 2017
Latina wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam I have so many things I would like to write here, first of all, your telling your homie, who past away, not to trip ? that he took a bullet for his varrio. How ignorant is that, grow up , and pray for your homie's soul. Why dont you try to change things , like getting young kids out of gangs, and let them know theres better things out there. Like getting an education,But gangs no way theres no future. IT'S A DEAD END !!!!!! Grow up
First of all gangs will never die you hoodrata no matter how hard u try pulling any one out intill reality hits them even when death comes and gets you end of story
Undertones

Sacramento, CA

#152 Apr 14, 2017
Chrome- wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

I see jail and prison in your future, and you deserve it sooner rather than later.

Piss off-
Undertones

Sacramento, CA

#153 Apr 14, 2017
Undertones wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

Piss off-
What John Rankin/loOneyboyliar
You are back at being the PRISON BIATCH
Undertones

Sacramento, CA

#154 Apr 14, 2017
WHATEVER DUDE, OR SHOULD I SAY Donkeyluvlooney Rankin Sasquatch SNATCH !!!

Yippee Kiyo!

If you grew up admiring Village Idiot John Rankin/looneyboyliar that really does not add to your resume.

Low life Cyber Bully John Rankin leader of gangs recruit these kids, use 'em to run the drugs they are too cowardly to run themselves, the kids get shot, and as a lasting memorial for the kids, they get a carwash in their honor.

Why don't you 40 year old Rankin Druggies & Tweeker cowards expose yourselves to some of that gunfire? Why hide behind some 16 - 18 year old kids who don't know what they're in for?

some OC Residents are still afraid to speak the truth at least we are honest and not some comformest like you when you see Donkeyluvlooney Rankin Sasquatch SNATCH finally paying for his dirty deeds and all that fraud he and his gang our doing come back and join our side open your eyes that if f you are not related to him !!!!!!!!

lets not insult the king of soul Punk Ass Rankin/looneyboyliar takes the prize for the ugliest littlest alien being from the planet RANKIN where all the fuglys live !

Ass-wipe John Rankin be smart and get an education, and do something positive in your lives, dont hide behind a color, which represents NADA, Innocent people are getting killed.

John Rankin/LOOneboyliar Spineless Lying BIATCH is uncapable of making a point only ramblings of bullshit .

20 years of LIBEL & SLANDER .... NO DOCUMENTATION !!!!

The way you deal with Cyber Bully John Rankin/LOOneyboyliar is thru CONFRONTING his VICIOUS SLANDEROUS LIES .

But if Rankin MORON does and can produce documentation or evidence that supports his 20 years of LIBEL & SLANDER that is a new chapter and one that has not been seen on here yet with his ramblings .

We don't think that will happen as anybody can post under a new or different name and mention anything Mr_Sunshine and he automatically assumes its Lopez so i do suspect its one of his Tweekers or a local hoodrat connection as to defend to such an extreme one has to be really close to the source .

...another example of the Rankin's FALSE ACCUSATIONS ...

You give decent people a bad reputation.

Dick Face John Rankin/looneyboyliar you make us sick, you pile of crap.

Piss off-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slain woman's rural hometown seeks healing afte... 1 hr Jehovahcordell 5
News Trump campaign releases ad tying Democrats to m... 12 hr tomin cali 17
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... 17 hr Wake Up 25
News Governor denies parole for Manson follower Lesl... Sun ThomasA 2
News Charges filed in Jackson County slaying (Dec '08) Sat Dennis 17
News Spielbauer capital murder trial: Jurors watch v... Jan 20 Lily 1
News 45-year term in Vernon murder (Dec '09) Jan 20 Bam bam 6
More from around the web