Attorneys to file motions to release ...

Attorneys to file motions to release two Warrick slaying suspects

There are 10 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Feb 27, 2014, titled Attorneys to file motions to release two Warrick slaying suspects. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

Attorneys for two of the four people charged in connection with the shooting death last week of a Central Indiana man in Warrick County plan to ask for their release from custody.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

Shameless

Chandler, IN

#1 Mar 9, 2014
They should leave them sorry sons b in jail n lose the key

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2 Mar 9, 2014
Just a formal proceeding. They ain't going no where cept to hell. God don't like ugly ;-).
Shameless

Chandler, IN

#3 Mar 9, 2014
EyeSpy2 wrote:
Just a formal proceeding. They ain't going no where cept to hell. God don't like ugly ;-).
and u no thats right. I feel 4 their families. Not at all 4 them
indianagood4

Mount Washington, KY

#8 Mar 27, 2014
Indiana is good for sentencing killers, but terrible at keeping them in jail. If you don't believe me, them two guys who killed Charlie Simpson and the Motto mart are out in 15 yrs after receiving life sentences and Paula Cooper who murdered a sunday school teacher for less than 5 bucks is out after a death sentence. They might get time, but they probably won't rot in jail.
Republican

Evansville, IN

#9 Mar 28, 2014
They don't need to rot in jail, let one of the family members of the deceased push the needle deep..
indianasucks

Mount Washington, KY

#11 Mar 28, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that idea!
Yeah it's a great idea if they ever make it to death row. It only took Indiana 20 yrs to execute Donald Ray Wallace.
woops

United States

#12 Mar 28, 2014
All they have to do is "find jesus" and procede to.blabber about it constantly and they'll be out in no time
country girl

Evansville, IN

#13 Mar 28, 2014
Republican wrote:
They don't need to rot in jail, let one of the family members of the deceased push the needle deep..
they need to rott in jail.
Republican

Evansville, IN

#15 Mar 28, 2014
country girl wrote:
<quoted text>they need to rott in jail.
I guess you have zero concept of the definition of taxpayers expense..
Republican

Evansville, IN

#17 Mar 30, 2014
Uh ur missing the point, taxpayers expense= 3 meals and better health and dental FREE EDUCATION etc. I had to pay my way through school and the rest of my student loan, I don't want my hard earnings going to pieces of s*it like these and others..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police 15 hr yidfellas hate USA 12
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) 15 hr Sharon Taint 26
News Arizona Cop Acquitted for Fatal Shooting Thu Kev from Michigan 1
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... Wed Preacher Bubba 2
News Amid calls for peace, more violence Wed They cannot kill ... 8
News Jermayne Timmons Indicted on Five Counts in Kat... (Jul '08) Wed SDT 20
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) Tue Kimyatta 72
More from around the web