HOODIES UP protest for MARTIN and DAV...

HOODIES UP protest for MARTIN and DAVIS in ATLANTA!

Posted in the Violent Crime Forum

AMERICA at WAR 2014

Slidell, LA

#1 Mar 12, 2014
HOODIES UP protest for MARTIN and DAVIS in ATLANTA!

This is what happen in ATLANTA recently:

“””””””””They had their hoodies up, fists up, and were standing up against the deaths of black youth. Protesters gathered in at the Five Points Marta Station in downtown Atlanta on Wednesday afternoon. The Stop Mass Incarceration Network organized the event.

With signs held high, standing shoulder to shoulder, many of them chanted in unison, "Trayvon did not have to die. We all know the reason why. The whole system is guilty!"

People young and old gathered in support of Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis. Both teens were unarmed when they were shot and killed in Florida.

Aric Jones was walking by when he stumbled upon the protesters.

"What made me stop is the travesty that occurs in America that young brothers like myself are dying consistently," Jones said. "And, the court doesn't work for us."

Wednesday marked two years since Trayvon Martin was shot and killed in Sanford, FL, by neighborhood watchman, George Zimmerman, who was acquitted in the case. The verdict caused outrage across the country.”””””””””

NAAWP calls “BULL$HYT”: http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/24835156/hood...

The LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA has BLACKS CONVINCED that they are the real VICTIMS of RACE-HATE-CRIMES!

FACT: BLACK SAVAGES RAPE, ROB and KILL nearly 1,900 of U.S. DAILY!

FACT: In 2013 BLACK RAPISTS like ‘DARREN SHARPER’ RAPED over 33,000 WHITE WOMEN!

FACT: In 2013, WHITE RAPISTS RAPED 7 BLACK WOMEN in 2013!

FACT: One “KNOCK OUT BLACKYER”

FACT: Thousands of “KNOCK OUT WHITEYERS”,“POLAR BEAR HUNTERS” and “CRACKA SMACKAS”!

“The TRUTH is a REAL BYTCH, but that doesn’t make it any less REAL, any less TRUE or any less of a BYTCH”(TRAINAISM)

The AMERICAN DEFENCE PARTY: http://www.americandefenseparty.com/#/

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION for the ADVANCEMENT of WHITE PEOPLE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabama man arrested for murder of Naomi Jones 7 hr Thatisthewaylifeis 2
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) Fri jessica 61
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... Thu Rainbow334 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Sep 21 kosher nostra bibi 3
News Second arrest made in shooting (Jan '09) Sep 21 Brother n law 93
News Shumpert legal fights continues to shift, narrow Sep 20 Anonymous 30
News Trial for shooting pushed to December Sep 20 Bryan davis 2
More from around the web