Suspect Charged With Killing Three Ch...

Suspect Charged With Killing Three Children Goes Before Judge

There are 579 comments on the WTVQ Lexington story from Sep 7, 2006, titled Suspect Charged With Killing Three Children Goes Before Judge. In it, WTVQ Lexington reports that:

The woman accused of killing three children pleaded not guilty in court Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVQ Lexington.

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
scoop

Berea, KY

#580 May 28, 2009
now you know why im here, you started it with your opinions about things you dont know about and you cry on here every day bring back my son. hell he's 19 yrs old if he wanted to come back or to see you the he would , damn shut up the teary eyes grand pa. you son obiously does not care to see you or he would so shut up.
scoop

Berea, KY

#581 May 28, 2009
oops maybe my name is damion
scoop

Berea, KY

#582 May 28, 2009
he probibly cares as much for you as he did his mother. no flowers on her grave for memorial day from the son who missed his mother so much he wished that woman was under the jail. it's all about money dad. go get some he'll comma running. you ant got what he wants you dont mean shit to him . he is dirt. trailer park trash . scum of the earth. hartless basta rd , someone who care for nothing as long as he can screw you out of money, how many times you pick up and move leaving a big mess and the land lord shot of cash. i guess he learnt for the best . the whole family are that way. dcon't worrie moneys gone he will be begging on the streets , onece more living off our taxes and useing the money to buy his drugs
scoop

Berea, KY

#583 May 28, 2009
yep , thats me to... for a daddy you know a lot about where your son get his stuff. you gotta be involved.
Darrin Shelton wrote:
i bet your name is tina isnt it you lived in danville you was one of the adult supply adam the coke wasnt you yes your right i will come after your kind i donot fear you
Darrin Shelton

Cincinnati, OH

#584 May 28, 2009
scoop wrote:
oops maybe my name is damion
No your name is selfmade pussy.Better go back read dates this topic been dead for a minute till you came on here acting like a pussy spoutin off half truths.Anyone with comon sence can go read entire post then go take alook at all that has happened since this post began and they will say damn he nailed it on the head.Why because they all did just as I said they would.You say I talked about your fam on here and got them in trouble.No your confused all I did was tell truth thier own actions got them in trouble.Your problem is you need to man up and own your actions quit trying to putt the blame on therers and the truth will not hurt you.Your young its gonna be a few years before you see Im telling you the truth.I know this because I was same way and untill I faced my own truths they kept bitting me in the ass.Im not scared of my past Ive said it over and over on here.My past pushes me to better my future thats why since all this stuff started I moved on.I took out the trash in my life<srry your fam happened to be part of the trash>.I refuse to be a part of the problem anymore. I am in school now while you and my son sit around looking for ways to start shit im taking care of shit.You still nothing more than a self admitted pussy<your post proved it a real man will go face to face>. Your nothing to me hope you do walk upo on me Ill putt my arms behind my back and allow you to beat crapp out of me.Then I will take you to the cleaners in court Ill even come to visit you in jail once a weel to laugh my ass of at you for beinmg so ignorant.Bring it on Scoop we know were we stand so comon scoop Ill be your sacrafitial lamb. WET BEHIND THE EARS PUSSY
scoop

Berea, KY

#585 May 28, 2009
one thing i realized from people like you , you cant sue the poor , i've got nothing to take. what are you going to sue me for the pimples on my a s s . you can have them. you keep getting it worng apperantly you cant rean very well, i read your post about my cousen. he was not convicted because he did nothing , but you ran your mouth so much that everyone thought he was a bad person. so your going to college huh. must have got a grant because if you had any money you would have paid your child support you low life dead beat dad. so sue me. so your son can have some more dope money. or you can start selling again , i'd bet that would get him to come to see you . pot head
scoop

Berea, KY

#586 May 28, 2009
going to college huh, looks like about for the last 3 yrs you been unemployed. how can you not find a job in 3 yrs. maybe you should get you a computer job cause your alwys on here . or a become a protologist cause you always got your head up someones a s s . maybe a geologist so you can dig up someone in you family that was worth a shit. maybe a chemist so you can make you son his shit and he dont have to spend all his fortune buying it , bet he would come see you then.
scoop

Berea, KY

#587 May 28, 2009
all yea i'd rather be wet behind the ears than between my butt cheeks like you
Zombie

Fairborn, OH

#588 May 28, 2009
scoop"you keep getting it worng apperantly you cant rean very well"
LOL, maybe if you could write he could "rean" it better, then he wouldn't get it "wonrg". You idiot. do you know how stupid you sound?
I don't know who your "cousen" is but seriously, if you don't want him to look bad stop defending him. Any association with you will make him look like scum.
scoop

Berea, KY

#589 May 28, 2009
why do you say that he was not convicted he was innocent. but mr darrin kept throwing hin crap around and i got tired of it so i will follow him from sight to sight to put him down he has no right to condem another person because of his messed up past its just like this sight the lady has gone to prison for 20 yrs yet he keeps on harping on her , just like the farm lady same thing and my cousin same . bad mouth people enough and you get a bad tast in you mouth. maybe it's time he give up putting others down and focus on his life. and i may be a bad speller or my reading may not be so great but it's good enough . i wont be like him and be broke when im 50 yrs old. at least i work.ask him when the last time he paid child support was. 5 yrs ago. and why his son failed 2 times while living with him, 17 and in the 8th grade. he came up from darrins in the 8th grade. he was 16 then
Zombie wrote:
scoop"you keep getting it worng apperantly you cant rean very well"
LOL, maybe if you could write he could "rean" it better, then he wouldn't get it "wonrg". You idiot. do you know how stupid you sound?
I don't know who your "cousen" is but seriously, if you don't want him to look bad stop defending him. Any association with you will make him look like scum.
Darrin Shelton

Cincinnati, OH

#590 May 28, 2009
Well Well Bring it on.I knew If you typed enuff youd tell who you are.Your last name is Gilbert Your madd because my son did get more money.Hmmm your not in the family or a member of any of the victoms familys or the defendents family so why does his money concern you.Oh wait he is back with his wife now and you cant get your hands on any of that money. Your cousin set a fire there in Jessamine county thats the posts you are refering to.Srry sweetie I stated my opion on there and seems I hit It right on the head or you wouldnt be hear trying to pass your cousins faults on to me.Thats were I talk about owning your own action.Sweetness I was A tearable person when I was your age I donot hide my past why would I everyone knows who I was and what I was. Your young You donot have the whole story,You know so much about my suport payment ok in last 5 years Ive paid 0 dollars because I owe 0 Dollars only children I am responsable for live in my house and have since birth so no I have not paid any suport payments in the last 5 years.You speak of Adams school history The only year he ever passed in school was when he lived in our house.His trouble came from knowing kids like you.The day after he moved back to his mothers house he dropped out of school in 8th grade.Read up chicky thats all been discussed on here.Your bringing nothing new to this topic except for the facts that you and your cousin still cannot actcept the results of your own actions.Your right I wouldnt sue you .You have absolutly nothing I want.Your more of the trash I am already tossing out of my life. If it helps your vendeta any I live in Dayton Ohio next to Washington park come see me sweetie
Zombie

Fairborn, OH

#591 May 28, 2009
Is scooping crap your job or just your hobby?
Darrin Shelton

Cincinnati, OH

#592 May 28, 2009
Adam was at your house after his moms acsidentwasnt he.He did tell you all that stuff didnt he.Yes you know because you and your uncle Robbie neol,Uncle Scott Croutch. Aunt Tina all was there getting drunk snorting coke doing crack.Yep he was there with ya we all know it to.People in your town know who you are,They see you everyday and what you are.You display it with pride so its not hard to miss.Thanks for helping me show exactly what I mean about taking out the trash.Tell uncle Robbie he should stop hanging out with little kids
scoop

Berea, KY

#593 May 28, 2009
im sorry you got the wrong number please hang up and try again.
Darrin Shelton

Cincinnati, OH

#595 May 28, 2009
This is the topic you speak of Scoop isnt it.http://www.topix.net/forum/ city/nicholasville-ky/TF56EQCG ALUDFNPNF/p4 .Whole topic is only 7 pages so people can read and judge for themselfs who is what.Looks like I posted once and here is my post
WOWED BY IGNORANCE
Lexington, KY
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Feb 14, 2009 After reading to posts on this page and seeing how these children talk and think.Ive come to the conclusion the world is doomed.I almost think the dumbest one is the one that said "they aren't gonna do anything with it...mostly trees cover it.. but if it weren't vacant it wouldn't have happened ".Just because someone hasnt done anything with the property does not mean its free to burn down at will .It doesnt belong to you you donot belong on the land If those angels wasnt there smoking it would not have burnt down.Being vacant had nothing to do with the fire.Its thinking like that gets you in jail or dead. To the Gilbert girls your attitudes and personalityies definatly make you by far the ugliest girls in Nicholasville.
Sorry you disagree but with those attidudes life is gonna kick you in the butt.I apologize the truth hurts but hey thats on you all.The whole topic is just a bunch of kids showing exactly what the are.
Rhonda Preston

Lexington, KY

#596 Feb 12, 2013
I know how stories get started But i know the truth of this entire sisuiation and know one speaks of me or my daughter that died in that van. yes i died in that van too with my daughter. when everyone wants to know the real truth talk to me not everyone else. or just sit hear read lies upon lies.
Sorry

Berea, KY

#597 Feb 12, 2013
I'm so very sorry,I know you miss her and always will.You will see her again,one day.GOD BLESS!
nichtvnews

Nicholasville, KY

#598 May 22, 2016
Check out Nicholasville's new market place and news channel nichtvonline.com
Apauled

United States

#599 Sep 18, 2017
I think that Melissa needs to be set free because she has paid not only in her heart and soul but for her actions that night everyone makes mistakes and she did not mean to kill those little children. I believe that she should be put on some sort of supervised supervision. Everyone deserves a second chance everyone can change and with help if she has a drug dependency she can kick this God bless her and I pray that she gets out of jail very soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen murder suspect gives birth to baby boy (Mar '08) 5 hr Vanessa 42
News Was this a gay panic defense? Legal experts wei... 7 hr Pence of Tides 2
News Canoga Park Man Convicted In Fatal Encino Shooting (Jun '07) Tue Ron 10
News Suspect in Wife's Murder Facing New Charges (Oct '07) Tue Sad Researcher 749
News Trial begins in Bridgeport store owner's murder Tue Daniels Conscience 1
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... May 21 The Worlds Bigges... 1,015
News Police charge 'accidental' shooter with manslau... (Apr '08) May 20 Sharts 16