BREAKING NEWS: Ruiz Convicted In Dall...

BREAKING NEWS: Ruiz Convicted In Dallas Cop's Murder

There are 31 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Jun 5, 2008, titled BREAKING NEWS: Ruiz Convicted In Dallas Cop's Murder. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Wesley Ruiz has been found guilty of capital murder in the death of Dallas police officer, Sr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dallas

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jun 5, 2008
So you lead cops on a high speed chase then you shoot a cop because you are afraid they are going to shoot you?????????? Huntsville has a needle that is ready for your arm Wesley Ruiz
Robert

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2008
Frag that scumbag!
dsl

Euless, TX

#4 Jun 5, 2008
This poster boy for birth control needs to die. Hope the jury does the right thing.
Leper juice

San Marcos, TX

#5 Jun 6, 2008
Another useless POS. Fire up ol' Sparky and light him up like a Christmas tree. Televise that terd's execution on Pay-per-View and give the proceeds to the cops family!
Mike

Irving, TX

#6 Jun 6, 2008
How about just hanging this pice of SH IT....
C Martinez

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jun 6, 2008
Ruiz is a no good ,scum of the earth human being.He needs to spend the rest of his life locked up.
theknight247

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jun 6, 2008
Can someone please explain how you can lead police on a chase, get blocked in by police. Have a uniformed cop draw his gun and tell you not to move, and your dumba!! shoots the cop .and your dumba!! claims self defense. WTA That is rich the mentality of some of these people just blows my mind how stupid these low life scum bags think
Maximum John

United States

#9 Jun 6, 2008
As I said before, and often, "Hang 'Em High".
Don't tell me anything about this individual not being able to understand English as spoken by the police officer, and thusly causing him to run.
And the part about his self-defense is very, very weak. When sirens sound, you pull over. Period.
Besides, dashcam tape reveals the assault on the officer by the suspect prior to the officer discharging his weapon.
Bye-bye D! You will feel a sharp prick, followed by a long sleep.

Since: Feb 08

Dallas

#10 Jun 6, 2008
Another human taking up too much oxygen. The needle can not come quickly enough.

Since: Jan 08

San Angelo, TX

#11 Jun 6, 2008
I for one think it's an AMAZING feat of self-control that prevented the Judge, jury AND the prosecutor from laughing this moron and his laywer into jail.

Self defense shooting a cop? You have GOT to be kidding me.

If I were the judge, I'd have had to call a recess because I wouldn't be able to stop laughing.
stu

Euless, TX

#12 Jun 6, 2008
Lawyers have no morals when it comes to defending thugs. Will say anything to see if the jury is dumb enough to buy it. Its all about the green back. If a lawyer tells you otherwise they are full of lawyer s**t.
Tiff

Denton, TX

#13 Jun 6, 2008
String him up!
LISA HERNANDEZ

Dallas, TX

#14 Jun 8, 2008
I AM SO GL...AD, OF THIS VERDICT, OF COURSE THE LIFE OF OFFICER SR. CPL. MARK TIMOTHY NIX, CAN NEVER BE REPLACED, BUT IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT THAT THE COURTS AND JURORS DO THE RIGHT THINK, AND I DO HOPE THAT RUIZ GETS THE DEATH PENALTY.
AS WITH OTHER CRIMES IN OTHER DIFFERENT SITUATIONS, BE BURGLARY, THEFTS,RAPES, ECT. A-N-D THE SUSPECT IS NOT LEGALY IN THE USA, IT'S A SHAME THAT U.S.C.I.S.(Immigration), PUTS AN "IMMIGRATION HOLD" ON THOSE PERSONS WHILE IN JAIL BEFORE THEY EVEN GO TO COURT, AND ARE DEPORTED RIGHT AWAY INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR THEIR CRIMES FIRST, MOST OF THE TIMES SOME PERSONS HAVE RENTERED NOT ONCE OR TWICE BUT SOMETIMES OVER 20 & 30 TIMES INTO THE USA. OF COURSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN NOT GET THE DEATH PENALTY HERE IN THE USA IF THEY ARE MEXICAN CITIZENS.
Net Cop

Duncanville, TX

#15 Jun 8, 2008
This guy is yet another fine example of the type of scum that crosses our border and breaks our laws. End illegal immigration now!
Net Cop

Duncanville, TX

#16 Jun 8, 2008
Illegal immigrants are a festering boil on the buttocks of the State of Texas. It is high time that we lance this painful mass that has invaded our body. We must drain out the source of the infection of illegal immigration and we must continue then to fight the infection of illegal immigration. We do not need them, and more importantly, I feel that we Americans have made it abundantly clear, we don't want them
Net Cop

Duncanville, TX

#17 Jun 8, 2008
no matter what anyone says, it is not wrong to stop invaders from looting your home!
C Martinez

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jun 19, 2008
You can tell Ruiz is a hard core gang member.He should be sentenance to life without any possibilty of parole.
Valerie

Irving, TX

#19 Jun 30, 2008
Net Cop wrote:
This guy is yet another fine example of the type of scum that crosses our border and breaks our laws. End illegal immigration now!
Wes is not an illegal immigrant he was born here. His mother is white. Know your facts before you sound stupid. Just because his last name is Ruiz doesn't make him a Mexican. Another fine example of American ignorance.
Valerie

Irving, TX

#20 Jun 30, 2008
Net Cop wrote:
Illegal immigrants are a festering boil on the buttocks of the State of Texas. It is high time that we lance this painful mass that has invaded our body. We must drain out the source of the infection of illegal immigration and we must continue then to fight the infection of illegal immigration. We do not need them, and more importantly, I feel that we Americans have made it abundantly clear, we don't want them
Wesley Ruiz is half white. He was born here along with his entire family. I hate dumb people who spout ignorence. Learn your facts.
ryan

Converse, TX

#21 Jul 13, 2008
i understand were most of yall are coming from and see how you think his death will help society, but it won't. i dont believe that wes's upbringings were that bad, but i think a lot of you have pretty lives so its easy to look down on others. wes has two son's that he loves so much that he was out there hustlin to help make there lives right. he made some bad decisions but his heart was in the right place. his babys mother was cheating on him and with a little criminal history it makes it extremely hard to every do anything legit and make decent money. he did what made the most sense for him. im sorry a innocent man had to die but now the hate will continue because his sons will grow up with this on them and more than likely it will cycle to the next generation. if he had gotten life he could have reflected on this better and tought his kids better so hopefully some of this pain can end. also if you really think about it he should have already been serving time but TEXAS likes to make there money off this system so they put most everybody on probation, parole faster than most states so they can collect there fines and costs. mean while giving you that felon stamp granting you next to no jobs. Good one, Texas...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police shootings are rarity in region 9 hr Mayors 11
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... 10 hr Think Again 2
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... 18 hr OK Barry 61
News Vigil set in Allentown after Orlando club shooting 20 hr silly rabbit 15
News Newspaper: Man given clemency in murder case fa... Sat LGBT for NCexit a... 1
News Man who shot 3-year-old boy was celebrating gan... Sat bozo 1
News Dalon Smoot Fri d pants 3
More from around the web