Lance Shockley's attorney makes an ap...

Lance Shockley's attorney makes an appearance in Cape County Co...

There are 440 comments on the KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau story from Apr 27, 2006, titled Lance Shockley's attorney makes an appearance in Cape County Co.... In it, KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau reports that:

The murder case against a Van Buren man accused of shooting a Highway patrol trooper in March 2005 moves ahead in Cape County Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Samantha

Europe

#1 May 4, 2006
I truly believe that Lance is innocent. I hope to see him home, happy, and free.
Missouri resident

O Fallon, MO

#2 May 22, 2006
Samantha wrote:
I truly believe that Lance is innocent. I hope to see him home, happy, and free.
INNOCENT?? You have got to be kidding!! They have so much evidence against this scum he knows himself he is toast. If you were in jail for a year for something you didn't do, wouldn't you be doing everything to prove your innocence? He sure isn't, he knows they got him and they do!!!!
72 honor in blue

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2006
As a former MSHP Trooper, I must concur with Missouri resident. This no-life piece of pond scum deserves nothing short of being bent over in the back seat of a car, shot in the back with a deer rifle, then shot twice in the head at close range with a shotgun, just llike his victim! I don't know where all these liberals come off. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck..........too bad the sucker didn't try to escape when they caught him. I personally know the trooper who placed the cuffs on him. He told me that he actually wanted him to try and run.then he could have shot him and saved us all a bunch of headaches and money going through a trial, at taxpayer expense!
72 honor in blue

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2006
And by the way, same goes for the wife and mother in law who tried to cover it up!!!!
Missouri resident

Silver Plume, CO

#5 Jun 14, 2006
72 honor in blue wrote:
And by the way, same goes for the wife and mother in law who tried to cover it up!!!!
And don't forget the wife's sister who also is a piece of lying crap!! Not only are they trying to cover up Dewaynes death, they are also lying about how Lance's "best friend" wrecked Lance's truck. Wouldn't you love to have Lance as your best friend, so he could wreck and kill you and then walk away and lie about. Piece of crap and I hope he gets the death penalty!! That is the easy way out for him anyway!
CRFWS

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#6 Jun 15, 2006
Samantha wrote:
I truly believe that Lance is innocent. I hope to see him home, happy, and free.
I'm guessing you are a low life just like that murderer. It's sad to think that people would side with that monster. Do you have any sense? Why in Gods name would someone shoot a Highway Patrol just so he wouldn't get in trouble for a freakin wreck....well, I pray he gets everything he deserves and more. God Bless the family of the trooper.....God wont let him get away with this!
72 honor in blue

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2006
CRFWS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you are a low life just like that murderer. It's sad to think that people would side with that monster. Do you have any sense? Why in Gods name would someone shoot a Highway Patrol just so he wouldn't get in trouble for a freakin wreck....well, I pray he gets everything he deserves and more. God Bless the family of the trooper.....God wont let him get away with this!
Amen to that!
72 honor in blue

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2006
Samantha wrote:
I truly believe that Lance is innocent. I hope to see him home, happy, and free.
Why would you "truly believe Lance is innocent"? Do you know him? I do, and he has been a piece of $&*@ since he was born!
Missouri resident

Edwards, CO

#9 Jun 18, 2006
CRFWS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you are a low life just like that murderer. It's sad to think that people would side with that monster. Do you have any sense? Why in Gods name would someone shoot a Highway Patrol just so he wouldn't get in trouble for a freakin wreck....well, I pray he gets everything he deserves and more. God Bless the family of the trooper.....God wont let him get away with this!
I agree "Monster" suits him fine. Actually he is evil, when you can walk into the court room and smile at the family that you murdered their son, and have no remorse whatsoever...you are the devil if you ask me. He planned it and is guilty 100%!!!!!!!!! I have known him all his life, and he is nothing but evil. Not his first run in with law enforcement either..
Willow

Columbia, MO

#10 Jul 3, 2006
The really sad part is that I know his cousin. He's a police officer in Willow Springs and he's almost as bad. All I have to say is that you aren't white as ice cream don't come to Willow.
Crystal

Bucyrus, KS

#11 Jul 4, 2006
Willow wrote:
The really sad part is that I know his cousin. He's a police officer in Willow Springs and he's almost as bad. All I have to say is that you aren't white as ice cream don't come to Willow.
Do you live in Willow? Well, I do and I can tell you that almost every damn person in this town is racist. So shut up! I don't really have a problem with Rodney but it seems like you do and maybe you should just talk to him. Don't compare him to that murderer. He's not like that!
Crystal

Bucyrus, KS

#12 Jul 4, 2006
By the way, I just called Rodney and he's not even related to him so you are do full of shit!
Missouri resident

Troy, MO

#13 Jul 7, 2006
Samantha wrote:
I truly believe that Lance is innocent. I hope to see him home, happy, and free.
This makes me sick every time I read this, knowing that there are more people as mentally sick as Lance in this world. Very sad.........You will see Lance behind bars and then in the execution room!! They've got em!!!
Lance Shockley

United States

#14 Jul 9, 2006
my name is lance shockley as well, when this happened everybody was like "did you kill a highway patrol man lance?"
defense lawyer

Blue Springs, MO

#15 Jul 17, 2006
just wait for the trial. man, heaven forbid any of you guys are ever accused of a crime...just let the man have his trial. and if you don't like our constitution, move to iran, the whole lot of you.

and is willow springs that racist? why is it that rednecks are so freakin weird. they smell too. crazy redneck hoosiers. move to iran.
Crystal

Columbia, MO

#16 Jul 17, 2006
defense lawyer wrote:
just wait for the trial. man, heaven forbid any of you guys are ever accused of a crime...just let the man have his trial. and if you don't like our constitution, move to iran, the whole lot of you.
and is willow springs that racist? why is it that rednecks are so freakin weird. they smell too. crazy redneck hoosiers. move to iran.
It's not just Willow...it's everywhere...and you are so immature talking about people you don't even know.
Missouri resident

Wentzville, MO

#17 Jul 28, 2006
defense lawyer wrote:
just wait for the trial. man, heaven forbid any of you guys are ever accused of a crime...just let the man have his trial. and if you don't like our constitution, move to iran, the whole lot of you.
and is willow springs that racist? why is it that rednecks are so freakin weird. they smell too. crazy redneck hoosiers. move to iran.
That quote was very professional if you ask me...not redneck at all........whatever.....
cinderwood

Kansas City, MO

#18 Jul 31, 2006
Missouri resident wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget the wife's sister who also is a piece of lying crap!! Not only are they trying to cover up Dewaynes death, they are also lying about how Lance's "best friend" wrecked Lance's truck. Wouldn't you love to have Lance as your best friend, so he could wreck and kill you and then walk away and lie about. Piece of crap and I hope he gets the death penalty!! That is the easy way out for him anyway!
You are right the death penalty is the easy way out. My cousin was Lance's "best friend", as it is put, I hope he never see's the light of day. I will always believe he is responsible and so is Cindy "fiancee", and her sister "Coree", for my cousins death. Cover up they are lying through there teeth. Who goes to the scene and then goes home like nothing is wrong, give me a break they would had to pull me away and good luck then.
cinderwood

Kansas City, MO

#19 Jul 31, 2006
Samantha wrote:
I truly believe that Lance is innocent. I hope to see him home, happy, and free.
You must be as crazy as Lance. It's pretty bad to kill your best friend and then a police officer just to cover up an "accident" which was what we were lead to believe, and then find out that he was covering up for killing my cousin!!! Truth can go along way!!
Ashley

Flagstaff, AZ

#20 Oct 5, 2006
How is that you know what kind of evidence they have againist Lance Shockley? Are you one of the investigators? I highly doubt that. You are basing your opinion on hearsay; Lance has not had the oppurtunity to prove his innocence. That's what happens in a trial. And the last time I checked, in our country, you are innocent until proven guilty. It's not the job of the defendent to prove his innocence; it is the job of the prosecution to prove his guilt. Evidence will be brought forth in court; until then, people like you should not speculate to the kind of evidence that the prosecution will or will not present.
Missouri resident wrote:
<quoted text>
INNOCENT?? You have got to be kidding!! They have so much evidence against this scum he knows himself he is toast. If you were in jail for a year for something you didn't do, wouldn't you be doing everything to prove your innocence? He sure isn't, he knows they got him and they do!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mohamed Noor is Proof That "Blue Lives" are a F... 2 hr Minneapolis KILLE... 2
News Castillo pleads guilty to '16 slaying, gets 60 ... 5 hr Missing Michael 2
News Man charged with murder after shooting in Pike ... (Nov '06) 7 hr Obama 13
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... 12 hr Tex- 4
News Man shot in fight over fianceea s daughter 15 hr Big Johnson 1
News Man accused in Jonesboro murder pleads guilty Wed Guest 1
murder (Oct '06) Wed Curious 9
More from around the web