Jury begins deliberating in murder tr...

Jury begins deliberating in murder trial of Montebello teen

There are 18 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 7, 2010, titled Jury begins deliberating in murder trial of Montebello teen. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A downtown jury Monday began deliberating murder charges against a 17-year-old Montebello boy alleged to have fatally shot a man and his 12-year-old son during a high school graduation party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

retired guy

La Habra, CA

#1 Jun 8, 2010
Bubba is going to say "boy, you got a pretty mouth"
KAAAAAA

Aiea, HI

#2 Jun 8, 2010
I'M REALLY SCARED FOR THIS KID...THE WITNESSES [AS THIS ARTICLE STATES] PICKED SOMEONE ELSE OUT OF POLICE LINE-UPS...YET THEY CONTINUED TO CHARGE AND HOLD HIM
SOUNDS SADLY LIKE THEY'VE DECIDED "YEAH, A-HOLE, I SAY IT WAS YOU...SO IT WAS YOU..."
HE'S WAY TOO YOUNG TO HAVE HIS LIFE AND JOY RIPPED AWAY BY BEING FALSELY IMPRISONED.....
Charles Bronson

Montclair, CA

#3 Jun 8, 2010
He did it and we all know it... Unfortunately, it has to ride its course through our failed judicial systmem
ABCD

Green Springs, OH

#5 Jun 8, 2010
retired guy wrote:
Bubba is going to say "boy, you got a pretty mouth"
BUBBA IS NOT GOING TODO ANYTHING . BUBBA WOULD HAVE TO TAKE ON ALL THE SOUTHSIDERS . WE TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN , IF HE IS A DOWN YOUNGSTER HE WILL BE FINE .
BangerHater

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2010
ABCD wrote:
<quoted text>BUBBA IS NOT GOING TODO ANYTHING . BUBBA WOULD HAVE TO TAKE ON ALL THE SOUTHSIDERS . WE TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN , IF HE IS A DOWN YOUNGSTER HE WILL BE FINE .
lol, didnt take care of him from the start, lol.
ABCD

Green Springs, OH

#7 Jun 8, 2010
BangerHater wrote:
<quoted text>lol, didnt take care of him from the start, lol.
WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ? YOUR A BUSTER FROM BUSTERVILL
BangerHater

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2010
ABCD wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ? YOUR A BUSTER FROM BUSTERVILL
youre a cluster, from clusterville. lol
King of SGV

Buena Park, CA

#9 Jun 8, 2010
All taggers should be shot!!!
Pro cruel and unusual

Camarillo, CA

#10 Jun 8, 2010
KAAAAAA wrote:
I'M REALLY SCARED FOR THIS KID...THE WITNESSES [AS THIS ARTICLE STATES] PICKED SOMEONE ELSE OUT OF POLICE LINE-UPS...YET THEY CONTINUED TO CHARGE AND HOLD HIM
SOUNDS SADLY LIKE THEY'VE DECIDED "YEAH,****, I SAY IT WAS YOU...SO IT WAS YOU..."
HE'S WAY TOO YOUNG TO HAVE HIS LIFE AND JOY RIPPED AWAY BY BEING FALSELY IMPRISONED.....
People like you make me vomit.
Justice for Albert

AOL

#11 Jun 8, 2010
The evidence is there, Angel and his crew went back to that party to take revenge for the earlier fight. He has been identified by more than 3 people. When he was arrested for this crime he was already in Juvenile hall for breaking and entering. He is not as innocent as he seems. I'm sure that he didn't mean to murder Juan and Albert, but he went back for revenge. Even if he was not the shooter he is still as cupable as the person who shoots the gun..
Two people were murdered, that had nothing to do with this stupid gang fight and because of that we intend to find the others and take them to trial. All we want is justice for our loved ones..you would do the same..
sosad

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jun 8, 2010
I give respect to all the hard working people who strive to make a better living for thier families they are the true role models. but as for the scum that use violence as a way of earning it because of low selfesteem they don't deserve it one bit!
law and order

Corona, CA

#13 Jun 8, 2010
Justice for Albert wrote:
The evidence is there, Angel and his crew went back to that party to take revenge for the earlier fight. He has been identified by more than 3 people. When he was arrested for this crime he was already in Juvenile hall for breaking and entering. He is not as innocent as he seems. I'm sure that he didn't mean to murder Juan and Albert, but he went back for revenge. Even if he was not the shooter he is still as cupable as the person who shoots the gun..
Two people were murdered, that had nothing to do with this stupid gang fight and because of that we intend to find the others and take them to trial. All we want is justice for our loved ones..you would do the same..
He needs some tough love, come here boy...

“LISTEN UP PEOPLE”

Since: Nov 09

belvedere

#14 Jun 8, 2010
Justice for Albert wrote:
someone is gonna pay that's for sure. too bad he's from a tagging crew and not a barrio. he's going down.
ABCD

Green Springs, OH

#15 Jun 9, 2010
TONY FROM EAST L A wrote:
<quoted text>
someone is gonna pay that's for sure. too bad he's from a tagging crew and not a barrio. he's going down.
HE IS STILL A SOUTHSIDER, IDIOT . HE CAN STILL PUT IN WORK .
BangerHater

United States

#16 Jun 9, 2010
ABCD wrote:
<quoted text>HE IS STILL A SOUTHSIDER, IDIOT . HE CAN STILL PUT IN WORK .
he's going to be a downsider when he's in the pinta ese. and leave tony from east los alone, he is down for the blog.
BangerHater

United States

#18 Jun 9, 2010
youre probably a homie, thats gonna owe me.
Angel is sensitive

United States

#19 Jun 9, 2010
As soon as Angel hits the big house, he'll PC up and end up on a sensitive needs yard. With Chester, not Bubba.
libertarian

United States

#20 Jun 11, 2010
Angle deserves curel and unusual punishment and he's going to get it.
Pick up that soap, boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oak Hill man dies after shots exchanged in Faye... 1 hr King of the Hill 7
News Jeronimo Yanez, Minnesota officer in Philando C... 1 hr slick willie expl... 52
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) 2 hr 831caligurl 46
News Two men shot dead in Brentwood home invasion ro... 9 hr Jane Maxwell 2
News The Latest: Black groups in Cincinnati upset by... Mon POPS 1
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... Mon Danny Carranza 76
News Police: Teenager sought in double homicide rela... Jun 25 Panther Pride 3
More from around the web