S.C. shooting suspect caught

S.C. shooting suspect caught

There are 4 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Oct 16, 2007, titled S.C. shooting suspect caught. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Joshua Lee Phillips, 19, who is accused of killing two people at a Marion County night club last month was arrested in Nicholasville, Ky, on other charges. via Myrtle Beach Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

rich nelson

Florence, SC

#1 Oct 16, 2007
Maltonio Clark was my first couson. Phillips would not rest until he killed someone. He already shot one person in our families some 2 years ago. He should not have been one the streets. ANOTHER SYSTEM FAILURE. SOME PEOPLE CANNOT BE REFORMED
Morell Clark

Estes Park, CO

#2 Nov 20, 2008
T.O was my first cousin but more like my brother. The system is broken. Maltonio was the best of us. He is missed daily.
Mia Wilson

Blythewood, SC

#3 Mar 10, 2009
OMG T.O was my first cousin too off of his dad's side Larry Reaves, yea Larry reaves is my mom ( Gail reaves's) brother therefore T.O was my cousin
i miss him......
Darrell Blackmon

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2013
T.O. Was my firsr cousin also. Our moms are sisters. In our family, the cousins all grew up more like borthers and sisters rather than cousins, so his presence is still greatly missed. We are left now only with the many fond memories. He was very centric in all our family gatherings as family was very centric to his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mohamed Noor is Proof That "Blue Lives" are a F... 1 hr BuildTheWall 1
News Castillo pleads guilty to '16 slaying, gets 60 ... 2 hr Missing Michael 2
News Man charged with murder after shooting in Pike ... (Nov '06) 4 hr Obama 13
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... 9 hr Tex- 4
News Man shot in fight over fianceea s daughter 12 hr Big Johnson 1
News Man accused in Jonesboro murder pleads guilty 22 hr Guest 1
murder (Oct '06) Wed Curious 9
More from around the web