Court reconsiders bond, murder charge in Boozer case

Feb 20, 2010 Full story: Bluefield Daily Telegraph 64

A Princeton woman accused of killing her 6-month-old son asked Mercer County courts this week to reconsider bond and drop one of her murder charges.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sickofthis

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2010
They need to put this sorry excuse of a human being under the jail.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 20, 2010
Sickofthis wrote:
They need to put this sorry excuse of a human being under the jail.
They better not let her out. I can't believe they would. What do they mean by ONE of the murder charges? Was there more than one?
Innocent

Rome, GA

#3 Feb 20, 2010
Did you guys read the story or what? It was NOT katharine. Her stupid boyfriend is the one who committed this horrible tragedy and he is obviously trying to cover his ass by using her as an easy way out. She loved Isaiah and there's no way she did it. Only a monster could have done this. Poor poor Katharine.
alice

Beckley, WV

#4 Feb 20, 2010
Innocent wrote:
Did you guys read the story or what? It was NOT katharine. Her stupid boyfriend is the one who committed this horrible tragedy and he is obviously trying to cover his ass by using her as an easy way out. She loved Isaiah and there's no way she did it. Only a monster could have done this. Poor poor Katharine.
bullish,,come on now, she was aware of it, and did nothing....how do you know, you are in Georgia. The courts need to force her to have her uterus removed, so she could never have any more children to murder.
you for real

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2010
Innocent wrote:
Did you guys read the story or what? It was NOT katharine. Her stupid boyfriend is the one who committed this horrible tragedy and he is obviously trying to cover his ass by using her as an easy way out. She loved Isaiah and there's no way she did it. Only a monster could have done this. Poor poor Katharine.
I forgot ..... You were there right and know what happened.
Innocent

Rome, GA

#6 Feb 20, 2010
I wasn't there but I do know some privelaged information, and it may look bad for her now so i can see how some of you can think its her fault but thats only because you really have no idea what happened. Once she has her trial, some new things will be brought to light and then you all will see how badly the media can portray someone when all the facts have not been released yet.
you for real

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2010
Ill give you that innocent but as a parent and I believe the law is clear - she had a duty to protect the child and this was not the first incident of suspected abuse
Innocent

Rome, GA

#8 Feb 20, 2010
I will say that she made a horrible mistake by getting involved with this man and definately underestimated the consequences of doing so, but she would not knowingly place him in a situation of harm. Ultimately this man is the one who ended this precious baby's life and he is the one who should be behind bars.
justme

Clay, WV

#9 Feb 20, 2010
All I know is that I would like to have about 5 minutes alone with that bitch!
Loving friend

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 20, 2010
Innocent is right. Katharine has made plenty of bad decision but she would never kill her baby. I personally know her, we were roommates for two years in college. That baby was everything to her. It's amazing how a quickly people are to assume that she is guilty of this horrible crime. Innocent UNTIL proven guilty.

Alice - just because you were in the same state doesn't mean you that you know what really happened.
you ask

Beckley, WV

#11 Feb 20, 2010
Loving friend wrote:
Innocent is right. Katharine has made plenty of bad decision but she would never kill her baby. I personally know her, we were roommates for two years in college. That baby was everything to her. It's amazing how a quickly people are to assume that she is guilty of this horrible crime. Innocent UNTIL proven guilty.
Alice - just because you were in the same state doesn't mean you that you know what really happened.
I know a lot more than you do. So don't sit in Georgia and make that decision..I am sure the police have checked her out real good, and they know what happened..and the new media have not played it up either..so get your facts straight before you make any statements,,
you ask

Beckley, WV

#12 Feb 20, 2010
Loving friend wrote:
Innocent is right. Katharine has made plenty of bad decision but she would never kill her baby. I personally know her, we were roommates for two years in college. That baby was everything to her. It's amazing how a quickly people are to assume that she is guilty of this horrible crime. Innocent UNTIL proven guilty.
Alice - just because you were in the same state doesn't mean you that you know what really happened.
loving friend , how do you know anything about the situation , since you are in georgia.
Loving friend

Atlanta, GA

#13 Feb 20, 2010
because I can talk to others that are close to her and I can read the news articles?? How can you say that you know more than I do? Are you part of the police force that is investigating? Probably not. Just because I'm in another state doesn't mean that I do not have an idea of what happened. I did not find out about this whole thing until today, when another close friend of hers, also a former roommate of hers (who attended the funeral of this child), called me. It broke my heart to hear what happened. I'm praying for her, her family, and all those who love them.
Tragic

Arlington, VA

#14 Feb 20, 2010
I had heard some people talking about the boyfriend could have done this. What wad his name?? I haven't heard the media discussing that he could be a suspect..
alice

Beckley, WV

#15 Feb 21, 2010
Tragic wrote:
I had heard some people talking about the boyfriend could have done this. What wad his name?? I haven't heard the media discussing that he could be a suspect..
I heard he is a client ..
sick of abuse

Beckley, WV

#16 Feb 21, 2010
I think if wv. brought the death penalty back, you would not see so much of this murdering infants,children and others.
Hellz Bellz

Beckley, WV

#17 Feb 21, 2010
The fact that Ms. Boozer stands charged of murder suggests the evidence so far points to her, only. If the boyfriend is involved, then rest assured, he will be charged if there is more evidence suggesting that he is responsible for this heinous crime.
bomber

United States

#18 Feb 21, 2010
Loving friend wrote:
because I can talk to others that are close to her and I can read the news articles?? How can you say that you know more than I do? Are you part of the police force that is investigating? Probably not. Just because I'm in another state doesn't mean that I do not have an idea of what happened. I did not find out about this whole thing until today, when another close friend of hers, also a former roommate of hers (who attended the funeral of this child), called me. It broke my heart to hear what happened. I'm praying for her, her family, and all those who love them.
What has been in the media is the charges and that's about it. The police have the physical evidence such as autopsy results and statements from those involved which is not shared to the public at this point. Yes she is innocent until proven guilty but such serious charges would not have been filed and her bond denied if there wasn't some thing to it. Any thing on here at this point is opinion, hearsay and speculation folks. We will all have to allow this to play out in a court of law and not the court of absurd, misinformed public opinion
Tragic

Arlington, VA

#19 Feb 21, 2010
Isn't it against southern highlands policy for their employees to get involved with patients. If not I don't understand why a mother would want someone with these types of problems around her baby. I hope everything comes out correct in court and the right person will be punished for this whether it's the mother or boyfriend. If the mother did do it has anything been said if she had post pardom depression? I know so many mothers use this as their defense but it is really serious if left untreated..
missy t

Princeton, WV

#20 Feb 21, 2010
Tragic wrote:
Isn't it against southern highlands policy for their employees to get involved with patients. If not I don't understand why a mother would want someone with these types of problems around her baby. I hope everything comes out correct in court and the right person will be punished for this whether it's the mother or boyfriend. If the mother did do it has anything been said if she had post pardom depression? I know so many mothers use this as their defense but it is really serious if left untreated..
Yes, not only is this grounds for immediate termination but she's risking her professional license as well. She knew it was wrong; she stated that is why she didn't come forth about him from the start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'They Deserved It': The Repulsive Reaction to B... 18 min Stop the war 16
Political figures clash after slaying of NYPD o... 20 min tha Professor 7
Bill Kristol Expects Liberals To Have Same Mass... 53 min Jeff Brightone 1
State police investigating officer-involved sho... 53 min really 1
Father executes son for inappropriate touching ... (Nov '09) 2 hr Vengeance 7 266
St. Louis County prosecutor says some witnesses... 3 hr well 5
For Pomona, gangs are not a new problem (Feb '08) 6 hr sharkies park 337
More from around the web