Douglas PD arrests 3 for Collins murder

Douglas PD arrests 3 for Collins murder

There are 115 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Feb 21, 2012, titled Douglas PD arrests 3 for Collins murder. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

The Douglas Police Department announced today that it has made three arrests in connection with the shooting death of 38 year old Marcus Collins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Tyler

Andrews, TX

#1 Feb 21, 2012
Why would three kids kill a 38 year old?
OUT OF THERE

Waycross, GA

#2 Feb 21, 2012
Good question...but stranger things have happened.
not a reason

Fort Madison, IA

#3 Feb 21, 2012
Tyler wrote:
Why would three kids kill a 38 year old?
TRASH AS THEY SAY THUGS
bullrider

Gray, GA

#4 Feb 21, 2012
great job dpd, thanks
The Trojanator

Kittanning, PA

#5 Feb 21, 2012
[email protected], they should have played sports in school.
just sayin

Alma, GA

#6 Feb 21, 2012
Michael berrian shot his aunt in the head when he was a teenager over arguments about his schooling. It was known in school that he had a mental illness, he should have never been released to the streets. He is psycho.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#7 Feb 22, 2012
The Trojanator wrote:
[email protected], they should have played sports in school.
Agree!
Flip Side

Kittanning, PA

#8 Feb 22, 2012
Unwanted kids turn into unwanted citizens...spay and neuter your kids before shit happens.
Not surprised

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2012
If you know any of the Berrien boys family, you could totally understand. Some people don't deserve the right to have children! Four year olds using the f word. Middle school kids assaulting teachers. Just wait until the rest of them grow up.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#10 Feb 22, 2012
If they are using the f word at four, then they should be allowed to drink and smoke at that age, and consent legally to sex.
native

Fitzgerald, GA

#11 Feb 22, 2012
I don't know if this is true but someone told me today that the reason this happened was thatthe boys that killed him were robbing him of the drugs he was carrying and it just went bad and they shot him,and again like i said i don't know if it is true or not just putting what i heard on here.
unknown

United States

#12 Feb 22, 2012
People should get their facts straight before they post things on a open network. Think about their family. What if it was one of your family members. Would you want someone to say mean and hurtful things. Remember innocent until proven guilty. Yall are not the judge and jury. I'm just saying........
helli38

United States

#13 Feb 23, 2012
You got that right!!!!!!^
fyi411

Atlanta, GA

#14 Feb 23, 2012
Why would you even get on Topix to read hear say and then make comments about oh how will their poor family feel if they read this, if u was that type of person you wouldn't be on here. Yea its sad what people say about people, sometimes the truth hurts or the lies. But whatever the case may be this is a site for nosey ass people and people who have some type of info or input. Yes I am nosey as Bell and I got it honest.
fyi411

Atlanta, GA

#15 Feb 23, 2012
And yes I have had family members spoken about on Topix that were murdered and I know how painful it is but I also knew the truth.....just to answer what u were about to comment back. Lol
Facebook friend

United States

#16 Feb 24, 2012
native wrote:
I don't know if this is true but someone told me today that the reason this happened was thatthe boys that killed him were robbing him of the drugs he was carrying and it just went bad and they shot him,and again like i said i don't know if it is true or not just putting what i heard on here.
This sounds really plausible, especially after I read Brandon's FB page. Really, people, don't write your illegal activiities on FB!
somedo

Kittanning, PA

#17 Feb 24, 2012
Facebook friend wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds really plausible, especially after I read Brandon's FB page. Really, people, don't write your illegal activiities on FB!
some stupid people do,either to young to know better or plain stupid
Facebook friend

United States

#18 Feb 24, 2012
agreed, somedo.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#19 Feb 24, 2012
blame the drugs and guns, then pass laws against them, LOL!
Really

Perry, GA

#20 Feb 24, 2012
Why blame the drugs & guns? Those boys made a conscious decision to do what they done & it's no one else's fault but their own. No matter what your situation is there are ways out of it. & By the way, when you look at this a little closer.. how about looking at the ages of the boys that have done these killings. Not just the mans but the two girls also. 17 to 20 years old. What should that suggest to this town? Our teens are out of hand? NO! We have gangs here people open your eyes and recognize what is going on around you. & if the people of this community don't decide to get a hold on their teens the gangs will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City Man Arrested In 2006 Slaying Of Woman (Nov '07) 5 hr Sarap 51
News Last suspect in Mound Bayou shooting jailed (May '07) 9 hr lol 15
News Final man sentenced in Owensboro, Ky., robbery ... (Aug '11) 9 hr Bud 22
News Shooting probe turns to distance (Mar '09) 14 hr Its me 26
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) 22 hr Anonymous 46
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) Mon Random concerned ... 72
News Augusta Woman No Longer Faces Animal Cruelty Ch... (May '12) Mon Buk 7
More from around the web