Man shot dead by police at traffic stop

Man shot dead by police at traffic stop

There are 42 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 14, 2007, titled Man shot dead by police at traffic stop. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

In his music, Freddie "Latee" Wilson rapped about the dangers of the streets. On the street, Wilson, who served several stints in prison, preached to young men about how one bad decision can mess up their life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jay

Carol Stream, IL

#91 Feb 5, 2014
I kno you all are sick to your stomachs now since his family was awarded 4.5 million dollars in a wrongful death suit!!!! Now eat that because he was trying to change. Keep your comments to yourselves.
obama

Zion, IL

#92 Feb 6, 2014
If you like your change you can keep your change! Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter to march in Detroit on anniv... (May '16) Wed Mikeymike116 9
News Woman from Pa. murdered in Florida; 'bloody' bo... Mar 27 getitright 2
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot Mar 26 kennie23 38
News Suspect jailed in fatal shooting of 8-year-old ... Mar 26 Bobbie N 1
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) Mar 26 UTfan4ever 74
News Gang member testifies against former gang mento... (Mar '10) Mar 26 The smart one out... 22
News Decay Arraigned on Two Counts of Capital Murder (May '07) Mar 25 Onlygodcanjudge 181
More from around the web