DNA links neighbor to slain sisters' ...

DNA links neighbor to slain sisters' murder as he proclaims he is '100 per cent innocent'

There are 5 comments on the Daily Mail story from Mar 7, 2014, titled DNA links neighbor to slain sisters' murder as he proclaims he is '100 per cent innocent'. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Alleged reclusive Bitcoin founder flees reporters in car chase before DENYING everything: Ex-defense contractor accused of sitting on $657M says he's never even heard of digital currency Sarah and Susan Wolfe were found shot to death in the basement of the home they shared in Pittsburgh on February 7 Their neighbor, 43-year-old Allen Darell Wade, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Mike Anthony

Mckees Rocks, PA

#1 Mar 8, 2014
They need to lynch this N!G from a tree downtown and save us WHITE taxpayers the cost of a trial and jail.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#2 Mar 8, 2014
Mike Anthony wrote:
They need to lynch this N!G from a tree downtown and save us WHITE taxpayers the cost of a trial and jail.
You aren't a taxpayer. You're trailer trash. Paying income taxes requires an income.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Mar 9, 2014
This is just another special Negro. There's a plenty of them. Just remember, it's the white man's fault and the ladies may have used the "n" word when they were kids.

Yep, another special negro!

And, I do pay taxes, local, state and federal, own property, served in the military, and I am registered to vote and vote.
Old Cynic sux

Irwin, PA

#4 Mar 9, 2014
Old Cynic wrote:
And, I do pay taxes, local, state and federal, own property, served in the military, and I am registered to vote and vote.
Yea, just another old white guy sucking at the government teat of Social Security and Medicare's socialized medicine you would deny to all other Americans! Tea Bagger, white trailer-trash (North Side style, of course!), without doubt. Quit squandering MY tax dollars, old fool! And do you recall that flushing sound when you voted for angry old guy McCain and Willie Romney? Listen for it again in 2016!
Mike Anthony

Mckees Rocks, PA

#5 Mar 9, 2014
I pay a lot more taxes to live in this F'd up city than Bacon-stains pays on his double-wide in WVa, land of inbred retards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) 1 hr Watching17 140
News Together Tupelo set today at Link Centre 3 hr Oldwhitesclub 17
News Black Lives Matter, But So Does The Truth 3 hr anser 7
News Vice president, dignitaries to honor slain Loui... 7 hr He Named Me Black... 5
News How the DOJ is working with police departments ... 11 hr bozo 1
News Crowd of 90 protesters hold a Black Lives Matte... Thu Eli 9
News Vice Lords feel squeeze of arrests (Jul '06) Jul 27 5 Poppin 6 Droppin 373
More from around the web